Million Tokens Enigma

Million tokens market dumped by the team?

reddit.com/r/EnigmaProject/comments/a5czk7/need_some_explanation_for_that_834k_token_market/

Oyster is yesterday's news.

Welcome to ENIGMA

Attached: pixlr.jpg (5000x5000, 3.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xf0ee6b27b759c9893ce4f094b49ad28fd15a23e4?a=0xd108362b33fe37e78ddb6c018c2ddd1ca514e14c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top tier kek

wow lol

Time to get GRAFT instead

This is another useless shitcoin. It has an interesting protocol, but that's all. There was no reason to issue a token besides raising free money from investors.

lmao
Another one down

>trusting Jews
The absolute state

>OYSTER/PRL

damn thanks for the reminder, that OYSTER cope was so incredible to witness

But .. but .. I thought they liked to be blacked?

Bumppity

Damn how are linkies/sergey going to recover from this? Enigma mogs chainlink hard

Muh MIT
Muh secret contracts
Muh intel partnership

Fucking scam artists

What project you recommend tho, Enigma looks like it has pinned a great use-case while working close with Intel,

The only other projects I know working close with Fortune 50 is ETH, IOTA, Stellar, but ETH too expensive and IOTA, Stellar token supplies are so high.

Anything that is not a fucking ERC20 token.

Also a project where the marketing manager doesn't get his fucking eyebrows done and look like a sub

Wallet movement.

1.5M token holder. Aint no whale, just team taking bear market opportunity to market dump

Attached: IMG_20181211_222548_427.jpg (720x1280, 262K)

Pre-sale ICO investors (read team member wallets) dumping as confirmed by Enigma's marketing head.

EXIT NOW

Attached: 20181211_225838.png (1002x632, 262K)

I checked the 4611450 ENG wallet, but I can't find anything sent to any exchange address, it was only split and allocated to new addresses.

etherscan.io/token/0xf0ee6b27b759c9893ce4f094b49ad28fd15a23e4?a=0xd108362b33fe37e78ddb6c018c2ddd1ca514e14c

I'm sure he dumped for Hanukkah presents. The blood of Christian children is expensive this time of year.

That is just one of the many wallets that have moved tokens around.

The big dump on binance is related to pre-sale ICO investors dumping.

Which in itself is a sign to exit the project.

If the guys who saw the potential before anybody else are bailing the ship, it is time to exit and exit right away

oh really? brb I need to go market dump my link

I literally warned you guys after the MIT whizkid got hacked by reusing the same password.

If his perfectly done eyebrows aren't a give away, I dont know what else is.

I am sure he likes it right up there in the alley

They did the same thing to a lesser extent in april-

Market sold 25k sat down to 6k sat

Mainnet pused out.
Node info never released.

More admins in telegram than number of users having a conversation at any given point of time.

They blame people for being moon boys but are the biggest delusional moon boys I have ever see

> muh secret nodes
> muh rewards
> muh moon

They found out that Link solves their entire usecase as a mere afterthought when they raided their telegram group.

kek