SUQA : Re-Entry edition

Floor is set on SUQA, as it always was. If you got out on my call at 110-120 sats and sold, now is the time to enter again. If you didn't sell, now is the time to DCA. With everything melting down around us, it is clear that the next millionaire-maker wave will (most as always) be mineable, fair-launch coins. Aside from Snowblossom, SUQA is a very good bet.

This has been compared to Raven, and though it might not run quite as hard in this market, 1,000 sats is not out of the question. This was the first coin Tradeogre listed after 7 months of "not seeing anything worthwhile"

Cryptopia never mattered, and it has similar volume on Coinexchange anyway, which is only rising.

Stop buying ICO scam that can still dump on you. Personally, if you're still on the fence, now is your time to ladder in.

If you think this will stay 1M market-cap, or fall well below for any serious amount of time, I think you are sorely mistaken.

-twu

Attached: SUQA.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FLOblockchain/status/1072127080605904901
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
medium.com/@ethembaris/4a9c7893848c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>faggots still shilling shitcoins
to 2.7k it is

You realize things moon even in the worst of crypto bear markets, right? Especially when we /sideways/ See also : the dozens of 5-10x's since January. This hasn't moved, but it will.

Yep. Been eyeing for weeks now and sniping under 120. Salty I missed the dip under 100. This is the floor. One green dildo and it's over for your entry as these walls move up.

It happened before at 120, 140, 160, etc.

There is heavy accumulation in the 100 range (including millions on a chink exchange), and I think old heads know this will crack 5-6,000 short term, so they don't give a shit, and don't want to mine.

Solid call yet again.

All you pussies don't seem to realize this is a golden second chance. You really gonna FUD a new X22i algo with a 1M market-cap and sweat a *possible* 10% drop before this becomes free money?

Brainlet newfags.

PROOF I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.
Tzero will use FLO.

twitter.com/FLOblockchain/status/1072127080605904901

Original source.
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: tzeroflo.png (1815x909, 558K)

Jesus, man, get a job.

SUQA will definitely kick some ass in 2019. As much as twu is a fucktard, he might be right here.

Gay scamcoin pushed by terrible shills.

Sage

Why is -twu a fucktard? He's been consistently right in the most brutal bear market we've seen for years.

Can't knock the dude. That's impressive, and he knows his shit.

Baseless nonsense.

Yes, everything you say about your gay scamcoin is baseless nonsense. Glad we agree.

Sage

Sage, thanks for bumping the thread.

This bear market has brought the pussies with no argument out.

Your gay scamcoin has no argument for existing. You are also a very transparent samefagging retard shill.

At least change your writing syntax if you are going to reply to your own OP, retard shill. Free tip for you since you need it.

Sage

*plugs ears*

"The closest coin compared to Suqa is Ravencoin but suqa has about 17.5 times less coins that will be produce making it more scarce than Ravencoin."

"Writing syntax"

>> he thinks everyone is twu

>SUQA Foundation takes 9.090909% founders fee from every mined block.

Gay.
Scam.
Shitcoin

Sage

>> Thinking this is even remotely a bad thing and not doing your own research

medium.com/@ethembaris/4a9c7893848c

This means the project will never die.

The funny thing is that this will and and will hit $1 by 2020, and only a few will be strong-handed enough for the 200x.

Liftoff incoming.

>see? Our pump and dump is pumping!!

Retard shills.

Sage.

If you don't get that fair-launch, non-ICO projects are the future, well, I think there's a Satoshi quote around here for you somewhere.

YOU
ARE
INSUFFERABLE,
AND
YOU
ARE
THE
CANCER
THAT
IS
KILLING
Jow Forums,
TWU

Yes, the excellent calls and well thought out reason are a terrible addition to the garbage threads everyone else provides.

*rolls eyes*

pussies ITT.

People are burned by the market, but that doesn't mean sentiment will shift like it has 100 times in the past.

So long as this is in the 100 sat range, it's a killer buy.

Thanks!

One single read of the Bitcointalk announcement of this is enough to see that's complete shit. 10% dev fee? GTFO

this
my fucking god twu is the pinnacle of how retarded nu Jow Forums can be
no wonder most threads here are pink wojaks and whiny fuckers after the next shitcoin pnd that leaves them justed

I love this thread. Can't wait for 2019.

I've probably been here longer than you. Also, you're supposed to buy the call. Not the moon.

Brainlet.

is 780k SUQA enough to make it?

Aim for a mil.

I have enough BTC right now for 900k, gonna try and follow your advice though

All in SUQA!!!!!