How much did your portfolio decrease by?

It’s quiet on here.

Attached: 4168B635-789D-46D9-8540-899B10BD2649.jpg (485x372, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FLOblockchain/status/1072127080605904901
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the next 20-50x easy and #confirmed.

PROOF I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.
Tzero will use FLO.

twitter.com/FLOblockchain/status/1072127080605904901

Original source.
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873

Attached: flo3.png (274x184, 8K)

I finally got my initial investment of 13k back, and then some. Ath was $15k before the crash, shitty trades and panic have me at $3.5k of Tether right now. There goes a year of work, down the drain.
I'm too scared to re-enter anything without panic selling the first red candle. At one point in the crash I went from 25k Link to 35K, now I can afford less than 16k. I'm financially ruined, I've been drinking rye just to pass out, and my job is seasonal so all I have to get through the coming winter is unemployment insurance.
Fucking shit, all I wanted to do was pay off $35k of student loan debt, $5k of credit card debt, and put a down payment on a house.
I'm fighting suicidal thoughts. This is the most money I have ever lost, and almost the most I have ever had. Second place was going from $3.5k to $7k to $1.5k in the December crash.
I'm 33 years old, I have a BS in Manufacturing Technology that I don't use, and I think I'm going to kill myself for real this time. Today on the way home from work I was looking at the trees on the side of the freeway and wondering if they were sturdy enough to instantly kill me if I veered off the side of the road just right. I've never had money or success, just toil and failure. I think this is the end soon.
If it wasn't for this stupid fucking hash war I would still probably be ok. I don't know what I'm going to do now.

Every time you do this canned shill it looks worse. Is this your way of FUDing to accumulate? Just give it a rest buddy, the bear market just renewed its subscription, nobody wants to take risks with alts right now.

Help me, I think I might hurt myself.

Have put in almost 12,000 at this point, not sure what I've got left but bitcoin needs to go back to 10k for me to see any green.

I've never tasted a bull market ;___;

We all end up in the same place at the end. No need to rush it.

> 90% drop from ATH
> Still up 100x from initial.
I’m comfy, Desu.

That helps more than you think. Thank you.

You only have 1 life. Yes it might suck most of the time but could be worse. Dying is boring, there's nothing after that. Living is challenging, and those who manage to do it on hard mode, are some badass motherfuckers.

Started with 1k got to 100k now sitting at 10k. Still want to die.
>confido ico investor

About $300,000

20%

Put all of my money into Faceberg stock few weeks after the summer earnings. Though I had catched the bottom... I did not

initial; 20 eth, 400$
Tops: 150k $ riding shitcoins to the top.
Traded falling knives down to 3k.

On one hand the thought of waisting this amount makes me want to jump off a building. On the other hand im happy i took the shot. Private island or the goddamn bridge biz.

Same, started with 2k, got to $400,000, cashed out about $80,000 (nothing left of it - paying the academic jew) and $20,000 left trapped in various low shitcoins (they are primely posed to pump hard during the next run - if that ever happens - though).

Attached: army.png (430x320, 223K)

Lost about 40% of my investment.
Considering suicide.
Gonna wait till next year and try to get rich one more time, the old fashioned way, the stock market.
Already got a list of tickers I wanna throw money at too.
If this doesn't work, then i'll off myself 2020 new years day.
Probably sooner.

i don't understand, you said you got your initial back and then some. Then you say you lost so much money. Which the fuck is it?

I got it back then lost it again. I've never been in the green more than 2x, and have never cashed out.

where did this fucking polite euphemism come from that cunts use? Someone actually said to me one "i'm thinking about hurting myself" and i laughed and who doesn't. Only now i realise these fucking nerds are meaning "kms" but they think "better talk in cryptic euphemisms so as not to appear crude. this is a reasonable situation to fret about manners and sensibilities"

nonono: how much money, in usd or whatever fiat, that you had to get with conventional work etc., have you actually put in, and don't have now

>the stock market
>during next year's everything bubble collapse
Zoom out more.

I have invested a total of $13k, maybe $13.5k over the last year. I now have $3.5k. Three weeks ago I had $15k, before CSW, Roger, and Jihan assfucked the market.

Yeah it's looking like a bear run, but the tickets I'm gonna be throwing cash at should still flow up. Even a 5% gain is decent profit at this point.
Like I said if I end up losing all my money i'll probably end it all.

thank you i don't understand why nobody on here just puts it like this in the fucking first place. you all live in this video game where intermediate values between initial and final actually mean shit. They don't. the path you took between 13k and 3.5 is irrelevant. It doesn't exist

What means shit is that if I had tethered when I first saw that this dumb ass hash war was having a huge effect on the market I would still have some financial security. Bitcoin Cash heralded in the start of the bear market in December, and now it's done it again, it's like the people involved are paid agents or something.

Sorry, BCH fucled the market *last December, and now it's done it again. It's hard to believe it's been almost exactly a year.

98%

didn't wanted to sell at a lose

:'(

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-231117.jpg (1080x1920, 133K)