Anyone honestly see this falling below 1 cent?

With Main Net coming in January, does anyone really think Zilliqa will fall below a penny?

Q1 price predictions?

Attached: ZIL.png (200x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
medium.com/astronaut-capital/ico-review-aergo-aergo-12e8964f31d4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really see it go to 1$ or more after singapore adoption not just mainnet user.

Who cares. Haven't you figured out how this works yet? Mainnet releases have never pumped coins, even during the peak of the bull market. And moreover, ZIL is from a previous generation of shitcoins that, like countless others, is doomed to fail and go absolutely nowhere.

Look forward user. Aergo and soon after Harmony, and Dfinity, and Hashgraph, are the next big blockchain projects to have their time in the sun.

Attached: aergo.jpg (294x171, 7K)

Uh, I really don't think so.

This may not ever run as high as ETH, but at a penny, I'm pretty sure $1 is assured by 2020.

I don't think you realize the implications of Zilliqa.

I can't believe why people still buy shitcoins that don't even have main net out.

Speculation, and....honestly, I bided my time on this and told if it hit 1.5 cents, I would buy. We are here 8 months later, so I am considering it now.

Lol you basically sound like, say, Lisk true believers from a year ago. Javascript smart contracts!

Every fanboy believes their project is special for some reason. In reality, none of them are.

You can either buy Bitcoin, or you can buy what's new and what's hot. This is how you make money in crypto.

yes, this IS new. 2019 will be the year shit gets proven, or not.

zil failed to shard.. its worth 0.. deluded morons

proof or larp.

ETH will soon be more decentralized with sharding... just all around better in every way. This shit's done. So are 90% of other shitcoins for that matter.

fall below a penny? sounds like a hit or miss

Attached: 1541969788839.png (349x490, 343K)

nah ZIL is done for

there are much better coins

ETH is not a penny, and what you say is not only not proven, but it doesn't even make sense.

i have 800k zil this shit better go somewhere

when did you buy?

buy signal

buy signal

buy signal

buy signal

sounds like early days of ETH

averages out to around 2 cents.

yeah...people have been claiming "buy signal" ever since eth was $600 and dropping lmao

Not bad. Fucking insane you're almost 50% down though. What a year.

1 cent range was always the target, IMO.

Guess we'll see, but I sincerely doubt this will drop below 1 penny for any length of time. Screencap this.

there are some suckers that brought at 30 cents so i dont feel so bad.

is OP pic meant to look like a merchant?

Coinbase will offer zil/fiat pairs within three months of mainnet launch.

ZIL are too research heavy man, not much biz dev or entrepreneur skill sets unfortunately.

Researchers are continuously tinkering and they've done a few pivots already, shit is way too experimental. (I'm saying this as a bag holder myself)

AERGO is def something to keep an eye out for, strong ass team and proven tech already in the works. Dfinity/Hashgraph way too big of a raise.

Harmony doing second raise I think too, also unsure whats happening with them as they've changed shit up recently too

proof?

Super strong buy signallll.

King tier coin but why do you even try to shill it here at this price? this board is full of sociopaths and brainlets, Jow Forums truly don't deserve Zilliqa.

Here is the first piece of the pie.
blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

This is the lowest it's ever been besides that megs flash crash, too.

If for some reason it falls below a penny, I'll DCA, as there just is no way it'll stay under 2 cents. Too low of a price.

opinions on oasis labs, solana, kadena, algorand, emotiq and radixdlt?? also am i missing any?

wut

there's a hidden gem called elrond network, they recently open sourced their prototype which validates their model of doing cross-shard transactions.
i'm already balls deep in aergo, problem is FBG dumped their coins to pools, so this will suck big time.
problem with biz is that you see coins shilled here only after big chink funds have bought everything in private. weird.

> problem with biz is that you see coins shilled here only after big chink funds have bought everything in private. weird.

This proves existence of paid shills

>"main net"

This phrase has just become an add-on buzzword around here. None of you even know anything about technology. This whole fucking board is infested with pajeets and Brazilians. I bet if hiromoot implemented flags here, which are a much fucking needed addition by the way, we'd see 75% of the posts come from turd worlders.

ZIL is slow af man, even QuarkChain has done more partnerships than them and ZIL is older project.

AERGO is good one, if you are lucky enough to get it cheap, don't let go.

This bear is great time to accumulate. Aergo would have mooned 10x+ like Icon back in day.

black pill is realizing that even with "better tech" platforms like these will never be able to usurp ethereum. even eos with 4 BILLION DOLLARS of funding couldn't even buy enough developer support to make eos come close to ethereum in terms of developer interest or actual (not speculators/gamblers) usage.

>sounds like early days of ETH
the difference of course being in those days we didn't have ethereum, now we do.

>Aergo
medium.com/astronaut-capital/ico-review-aergo-aergo-12e8964f31d4

> 30% available token sale

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9K)

You're wrong and you'll see why very soon. Also EOS was never better than ETH, ZIL case is exactly the opposite actually.

>Quarkchain

Cancer

>Aergo

It's decent but nothing spectacular, the shills from the ico participants are quite miserable honestly, probably wish to break even in this market.

>decent
>but nothing spectacular

ok enjoy staying poor if you don't see the potential in Aergo

QuarkChain is defo cancer, never said it wasn't just like Ripple is cancer. Point is development needs to be matched with business planning as well which ZIL isn't doing.

I dunno man, disclaimer: I did get Aergo at 1.2x private sale price, I don't see it tanking however.

If it opens at break-even which I doubt, you get chance to accumulate.

Never heard of Aergo! But I can tell you to stay away from Zilliqa and top ICO's of 2018. Invest your money in Bitcoin

Aergo is next generation