Total Alt Capitulation

Just looked over some charts lol

WAX: 1.2 bil mcap, now 50mil
OMG: 2.5bil mcap, now 180mil
ICX: 4bil mcap, now 100mil

Other alts that where 100+ mil are now like 5mil mcap. All need at least 10x if not 20-40x to regain ATH. And these are top100 coins, not some obscure top500 projects. Many are at early '17 price levels. Many people are holding bags from near ATH and just want to break somewhat even. So they will be eager to offload near that pricepoint, if it ever gets that high again that is.

Would really need a big influx of new dumb normies coming in, but with the upcoming Global Crash, it's hard to see another ALT bullrun like the previous one. Plus getting 99% JUST'ed by alts in the middle of a Recession would probably lead to mass suicides.

Attached: 1542683341561.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

>Many people are holding bags from near ATH and just want to break somewhat even. So they will be eager to offload near that pricepoint, if it ever gets that high again that is.

If someone could hold bags that long, they will wait to see it make new highs.

Im filling my bags even more

Uhm, probably very few imo. You'd have to a real idiot to take that gamble again after what most people have been through. Next bullrun is probably at least 1 if not 2 years away. I doubt people will sit 2-3 years with 99% of their value lost and when given the chance to break even pass on it.

Similar to years past. Not to this extent, but the top 100 4 years ago was way different. These pump n dumped and now we will go into new coins.

I don't blame you, some ALTs are definitely cheap right now and could make an easy 2x to 5x in the next year or so.

Without a doubt you will have new projects popping up, but some of the current projects are also solid, at least on paper. While others, and I agree, will never pump again. Those would be scam projects, poor dev teams, low quality projects, etc.

i doubt many will cash-out at break even because they will see this time of suffering as something they need to paid for. it will all have been for nothing otherwise.

OMG bagholder here. I don't expect to break even. The money is gone. Only reason I'm holding is in case this becomes actual tech. Which I doubt.

Its still way too high guys. BTC will go back to 100mil mcap

Attached: 1543902974112.jpg (716x768, 119K)

is etcdev the same as etc?

Fingers crossed

its simple

alts trend to zero
bitcoin doesn't

the only reason people buy alts is that they're less liquid, and so easily outpeform bitcoin in a bull market. only delusionalists think alts matter at all long term though. only ethereum has come close to challenging that assumption.

>doubt

Basically you have XRP, XLM, OMG, NANO and many other remittance and currency coins. The projects should finish around '19-'20.

XLM for example is dropping 125mil worth lumens right now and will continue more drops in the future. Trying to get adoption going.

yes

>solid, at least on paper
doesn't matter. alt bagholders all seem to think tech matters. it doesn't. all that keeps an alt from disappearing are users and speculators. none of these projects have many real users, and speculators don't care, they'll jump ship in an instant.

the problem with alts is no matter what their target market is, they're competing with at least 3-4 other alts doing the exact same thing, all with similar levels of real adoption (i.e. very little) and none having a real head start over another.

xrp has a company desperately trying to push their token places, and it's not working. stellar has even less going for it. omg could work but the token, like most of them, has no fundamentals. and nano is a complete joke and will never go anywhere, just like every other value token.

Billion dollar projects and tech dont matter? That's some next level doomer. Sure adoption is slow, but we are on the brink of the greatest crash in recorded history, not to mention tens of trillions that the deepstate has vapourised into thin air in the past 7 decades, wealth eroded for decades and let's not forget BTCs Genesis block "Chancellor on the brink.." Surely you can put 2 and 2 together.

Also XLM was one of the best "performing" alts in this bear market. The SLT project did x3 in the past few months.

Again, many projects are about to be completed in the next 1-2 years. These have been around since '13-'14 with obviously active development.

wise it not crashed yet then?

lol no etcdev is just one dev

No people are fucking retarded, most believe the next bull run to be even bigger so they expect greater returns. They have no intention to sell at breakeven or even at the previous ATH.

The point is that 90% of alts won't reach the previous ATH, the same happened during the crash in 2014

WAX is actually a very good use case for blockchain.gaming industry is a 50B market and is very powerful in adopting new tech