Pattaya

Pattaya is sure a nice place to be when the market is crashing. I'm longing crypto with taking vacation on credit card. Who else /brainlet/?

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-153333_Tinder.jpg (1440x2560, 1.25M)

I'm a kinky linkie controlling over 0.015% of circulating supply btw

how is pattaya better than malasya or indonesia?

pattaya is a complete shithole i spent al of july there spent $6k. i’m a link whale with over 1m link. got chlamydia in that shithole. fuck the jungle go to bangkok

Thai people are better looking, it's a fact that they are the best looking Asians. No need for showing pictures from the internets where japanese or koreans and better looking. Those people are 100x better educated and make 100x so kuch dosh so yea, their women have 100x resources to make themselves look better as well as taking pictures with better light. Still deosnt change the fact that thais look nicer. The country is actually less westernized (never were a colony, never let in missionaries) than Malaysia or Indonesia, and because of that don't do idiotic things like eating with fucking tree sticks but they use superior forks and knife (no need to play muh Asian chopstick horror).
And don't get me started on Muslims.

Lol did you fuck without condom?

How much do hookers cost there?

No they’re all disgusting jungle gooks, you can get chlamydia from a blowjob.

pattaya is a shithole trust me i spent enough time and money to scoop the whole shithole out. dont get me started on all the fucking scum chinese either. the girls are so fucking ugly in pattaya.

What in the fuck lmao.. totally wrong. Thais are about as niggerly as Indonesians, I've lived Indonesia for 4 years only spent 3 weeks in Thailand but they're equally shit. Malaysia (spent 2 months there) is like the America of SE Asia (not including Singapore which I've also been to). In my opinion the hottest chicks in SE Asia are in Vietnam they're much fairer skinned

>shithole
>spent all of july there
i dont get it

>it's a fact that they are the best looking Asians
HAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA
>Those people are 100x better educated and make 100x so kuch dosh so yea, their women have 100x resources to make themselves look better as well as taking pictures with better light.
OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THE PICTURE HAHHAHAHAHA
>The country is actually less westernized
OHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>don't do idiotic things like eating with fucking tree sticks but they use superior forks and knife (no need to play muh Asian chopstick horror).
PFFFFT AHHAHAHAAH THEY ACTUALLY EAT LIKE MOST OTHER SOUTHEAST ASIANS WHICH IS FORK AND SPOON LMAO HAHAHAAHHA
>And don't get me started on Muslims.
AHAAHHAHAAHAH HOW DUM ARE YOU JUST A FEW KM FROM PHUKET YOU ENTER MUSLIM TERRITORY HAHAHAAHH

Gees this post is full of cringe and delusional kek

Attached: 0C8E7ED0-7BB8-44B7-9B70-0E84197238A2.jpg (634x670, 105K)

>In my opinion the hottest chicks in SE Asia are in Vietnam they're much fairer skinned
HAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP STOP I CANT CRINGE ANYMORE

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about lmao
t. lived in Bangkok and have travelled all over Asia

it’s cheap as shit so i spent a month there what don’t u get u stupid faggot

I live in the North

Much better than monkey indos or Thais. I smashed this one 2hrs after we matched

Attached: received_10213337175359857.png (720x1280, 775K)

>aids acquired
lmao, doesn't he speak the truth

Haha nah used a condom

Protip: don't use local condoms they will only fit half ur dick

Well I'm a white guy fucking blonde blue eyed girls at home. So for me the olive skinned jungle girls are nice exotic things I can put my peepee in.

Well I'm not an Asian expert this is only my 3rd time here, just sharing my experiences like a true entp(presenting my opinions as facts)

All the nice looking girls I fuck is from there. Would really love to visit there. Which cities can you recommend?
Are you ugly and fat? I literally can't see anything of here apart from that she is thin lol

HAHAHAHAA JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF DUDE, I CAN GO ON FLIP TINDER IN MAKATI AND FIND EQUALLY HOT WOMEN KEK
There’s no such thing as a “Southeast Asian country with the hottest women”. Only hot Southeast Asian women. Because all of them have a higher rate of monkeys than others countries due to the strong sun and humid environment
Trust me there’s no substantial higher rate of prettier women in HCM than Bangkok. Otherwise you are deluding yourself. I even find Ilongos to have fairer skin more often than Hanoians

Attached: 027095F0-243C-4B57-B493-0F5FA1116B24.jpg (415x414, 15K)

Or you can just go directly to China/Japan where you will find the hottest girls in Asia

Anyone fucked a ladyboy in Thailand? How was it?

Would you stay at a landfill too if it were cheap?

They're definitely whiter in Vietnam lol

No I'm fit and handsome lmao

no one fucks a ladyboy they fuck you

No they aren’t faggot. You are absolutely retarded if you think so lmao
Even French colonizers noted darker skin complexity among “Anamese” than Chinese and thought whole Indochina was the same kind of people

>spergs arguing over which 3rd world shithole has the least ugly women

Absolute fucking cringe. I seem to be a magnet for Philippines, Thai and Indonesian women but they all repulse me. The only SEA country that has decent and cute CLEAN looking women is Vietnam. The other nation's women just look like peasants. I don't even like Asian girls in general. Everyone knows guys who go for Asians are turbo losers who fell for the obedience meme because their own race's women doesn't respect them.

Ur deluded my guy the further north u go the whiter it gets :D

Meanwhile, when spainards landed and conquered Western Visayas, they noted that there was a substantial amount of “pale skin people” living there
Not all of course but if you’ve been to Iloilo it will surprise you how pale the skin of some there actually is
Although majority is ugly like all of Southeast Asia kek
But only soibois want white skin. High test indicates preference for tan skin

Cringe. Your BMI is probably above 30
See

Chiang mai and pai are the best.
Chiang mai for stuff to do, pai to relax and rejuvenate.
I live near the Laos border to train Muy Thai, if that's your thing the Isan region is the best place in the world to train Muy Thai.
All Thailand is instant pussy on badoo and tinder.
I've lived in Laos Vietnam and Cambodia too.

Annam was the Northern French protectorate you dumbass
They aren’t whiter and you cannot prove it because you sound emotionally attached to ricemonkeys

i would stay just outside it if there were thousands of hookers that’s pattaya wow ur dumb

>Arguing over holes

They're whiter up north 4 sure bro get over it

I'm fit and I fuck white women. I do not have to exile myself and travel 7000 miles for greasy no spikky englesh vagina. No local girl has ever paid attention to you, this is apparent, so you travel to Asia with your United States Dollars and they see a literal ATM then follow you in the street making you feel desirable. There is little more cliche than this. White women are the best, Asians are 98.3% disgusting. If you disagree you are a nigger or other kind of 3rd worlder and your shitstain opinion is irrelevant.

>getting this butthurt because someone denies your bullshit
ok kid

Attached: 4BE36A31-1ADE-4DEF-AC9F-E17ECE79B6DA.jpg (750x563, 60K)

Hey hey they are Whitey's up there calm down

>being this insecure
+30 BMI confirmed

Attached: B7C5ECB6-B18A-4E50-A0D3-73AD78EF49A6.png (275x263, 138K)

>Everyone knows guys who go for Asians are turbo losers who fell for the obedience meme because their own race's women doesn't respect them.
I have an asian gf and I'm no loser, but you sound like you are one.

ok Nguyen
Here, a pic of a French colonial next to native northern Viets

Attached: 1423B56E-1F5D-43D1-982E-F192267C02C7.jpg (314x463, 54K)

I'm insecure because I can fuck white American women while you have to go to bingbongdingdongthong 7000 miles away? Do you know what that word means or are you just an angry jungle gook boy?

Yah not 2018 northern viets with Chinese blood

>being this insecure you need to tell someone on a anonymous Samoan Coconut splitting forum that you are not a loser

You’re insecure because you had to type a multi paragraph post in butthurt on how much handsome you are and how much you fuck, obviously indicating you are exaggerating
A non-insecure person would just ignore and move on or just call me a faggot

>Chinese blood in viets
Misconception
Manilenyos and Bangkokers have more Chinese genetic influence than Northern viets, cunt

>1 paragraph
>multi paragraph

Calling you a faggot just isn't enough rice boy. All I said was that I fuck a lot of white girls here at home, without paying for it that is, so why would I go to greasy humidity jungle to get the clap? You're not even American are you, disgusting. Your opinions are as worthless as your currency you stupid gook.

>type a multi paragraph post
I beat your sweaty fingers are shaking with impotent rage kek

Wtf. Japanese & Korean >>>> Thai. It's not even close.

No, I'm telling you anyone who claims only losers like asians is most likely some fat virgin himself

Hahahhah this nigga be insecure as fuck, can’t even see what he’s typing
Pure cringe

There’s a difference here, vietshit. He had to defend himself out of butthurt exposing his insecurity, I’m here to cause butthurt and it’s working very well
>inb4 “I a-am not b-butthurt haha look at how smug I-FUCK FUCK YOU FUUUC- eh ehehhehe”

okay fat virgin loser ;)

>malasya
Malaysia is fucking turbo-religious.

And how exactly are you generating butthurt? This is late night entertainment lad

>”I a-am totally not butthurt!!”
Best butthurt indicator. Enjoy your day, stupid zoomer

Attached: 570B0750-E8F7-4B87-B651-B1D2825D0639.jpg (212x238, 10K)

how much did you pay for her ?

Guys stahp

Kek no u. You're the only one writing novels in here lmao.

>no u
>loses shit when he’s told vietmonkeys are ugly and not pale
Poetry

Attached: A7359467-0314-4D66-A623-086050E8D5DD.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Pottery

Based post

Attached: 0D26E90D-6C2E-4614-83E4-782E16DAD863.jpg (566x700, 106K)

But you said they're ugly and have STDs so wouldn't it be better to jerk off?

But you said they have STDs so wouldn't it be better to NOT or are you that degenerate.

yes, actually the other day i get a ladyboy using an app called smoochie, she came to my hotel, and her penis looks like with some kind of papiloma, so she said she will suck me, i didnt want to, so i jerk off and put my valuable cum on her tities.
it was a wonderful experience

That’s a man fren

More anons should just get a basic esl job and coast on that money while not touching your savings, saving for crypto, and having a visa. I actually have a proper teaching gig at an international school, but my goal is to retire off crypto here.

Just go to Ukraine if you want fair skin lol. They are literally cheaper than thais lol
This user fucks.
This user sucks.

Those souless eyes are straight from National Geographic

nice reading comprehension fuckwit

>he doesn't order delicious big macs for his thai at 3.14 to both honor Sergey and make her T H I C C

Attached: 20181212_183442.jpg (4032x2268, 3.33M)

FEEDED AND SEEDPILLED

Why do people take it as a point of pride to stay in their homeland and fuck objectively inferior women, be subject to more intrusive interference, be discriminated against etc?
"Ooh son you went to Asia and fucked 9's working online with a super low cost of living and low taxes from five flagging that allowed you to turbo charge your investment strategy and retire at 40. That's not hard mode.
Why didn't you stay in your shit hole country pay five times more in cost of living near 40 percent taxes shack up with a mentally ill feminist who couldn't do anything for herself if her life depended on it but will also constantly nag and destroy you, risk a 50 percent chance of divorce that she will most likely be the one to initiate, lose access to your kids, and lose half of the small amount of shit you have left, and then get fucked on retirement at 65 because the politicians were bought out by the local financial industry and have made an art form of milking you like a motherfucking cow? That's what real men do. "
Here's the fucking blackpill genius, white men have always embarked on conquest to get the fuck away from their screeching harpies at home and find more pliable slaves to fuck who actually follow instructions and are loyal. This always has been true and its getting more true every year as the screech factor is ramped up by cultural Marxist subversion back "home". If you stick around to support and tolerate it, you're not tough, you're not living life on hard mode. You're the problem. You're the cattle that keeps the whole charade going. Without you it falls apart in months. You are responsible for enabling the destruction of western civilization.
Oh and on the subject of beauty, the top of the line kgirls jgirls and the Thai girls, are all fucking hot. Who cares about the average? Those aren't the ones you want to fuck. Pic related is thai.

Attached: tumblr_o3h2ttNyrp1v63j0ho2_r1_250.gif (177x290, 928K)

>super low cost of living and low taxes from five flagging that allowed you to turbo charge your investment strategy and retire at 40
I think you meant being a disgusting digital hobo working illegally while evading taxes in poor shitholes that are not yet advanced enough to catch and throw out you fucking faggots.

Five flagging is perfectly legal. Suck my asshole statist boomer cuck. Ancap heaven is here and there is fuck all you can do abut it. Now go buy Stacy a purse and pay for Jamal's bastards and mr sheklebergs mistresses. Then your cuck shed privileges may be restored.

Attached: 1526144111090.png (793x794, 602K)

There is no fucking five flagging you retard

The only factor you can influence is place of residence, and for example in Thailand you are not allowed to work on your shitty blog legally.

You just keep telling yourself that while you're getting summarily raped by the irs. I'm not going to share tax minimization strategies with a clueless boomer fuck who is the reason the state remains in the role it does. You think it's legitimate, you keep playing on "hard mode" lol.

And before you come with some stupid reply, I have
2 citizenships
residence in a country where I am not citizen but where I work
bank accounts that are not tied to either my residence or citizenship. It is still not possible to evade taxes like this.

A retarded reply just like I expected

Tax evasion is distinct from tax minimization. One is illegal and one is what everybody with half a brain does. It is quite possible to minimize the fuck out of taxes living in Asia and working onli e perfectly legally. I'm not interested in walking you boomer ass through the process because if fuckwits like you are doing it the loopholes will be closed all the faster.

It's impossible to say overall, I've seen hot asians and ugly as fucking dirt asians no matter the country they are from.
But who cares, really? It's not like the normal person travels to Thailand to get into a relationship, you go there to fuck and you can freely pick the women you find attractive.

IF I would ever even consider an actual relationship with an asian, I would never go for thai's. Japs are on-top by far, koreans second. They are more civilized and understands the modern world more than thai's.
People going to Thailand just to find a girlfriend has to be such massive losers in their home nations it's just sad.

You are a fucking stupid faggot digital nomad hippie exactly like the ones I have met before.

You are not legally allowed to work online and live in Thailand, unless you do it through a contract like with igloo or whatever that one company is called.

So what you are doing is not a "tax minimization strategy", it is illegal

What I am doing is legal, I have residence permit and work in a low cost european country. Go fuck yourself zoomer

> unless you do it

Just lol. So you even actually understand the basic structure already and you still deny it. You must be seething about the situation you're stuck with instead. If you had half a fucking brain you could easily put together the rest, but instead you just sperg out like a tard.
Sad really.

dude ur a literal faggot

i made millions in crypto moved to thailand to run an online biz cuz it was boring doing nothing

no one gives a shit about laws ur a stupid cuck

Well in that case Thailand is still not a good choice, and you can save more money in Europe/other asian countries

No you did not you larping faggot, and I didn't say you should care about laws, just that you should not come here claiming it is a legal strategy

yes i fucking did u seething low life fucking incel. i made it and moved to thailand to continue making it by starting an online biz and never have to deal with western bullshit or traffic or bosses again

it kills u inside go fucking die u stupid eurocuck

legal? shut the fuck up u stupid eurocuck u don’t know how shit is run over here the mafia controls it all

there are no laws

I've lived in many countries, and Thailand is without a doubt lowest total outgoings with the tax minimization strategies you'd use if you had half a brain. Even Korea and Japan where I've also lived are better than my home country. And yes I've spent some time in some eastern central and Baltic euro nations too.

>Korean
>liking plastic
yeah no. get them to take off their make up

Uh... I have lived there for years myself but got tired of all the loser westerners like yourself.

Unlike you, I did make it in crypto and am not only dreaming about making it.

> to deal with western bullshit or traffic
Have you ever even been in Thailand you idiot, traffic there is some of the worst on this planet

I guess it depends on your income, I find central/eastern europe a better deal

you’re a complete retard i live where i stay and never go to that shithole sukhumvit i rarely leave a half mile radius. wow

and i did make it don’t need to dream stay fucking bitter u stupid eurocuck

i also don’t hang out with shit backpackers either they’re scum like you

Which country would have the greatest chance of finding someone who looks similar to lexivixi? That woman has basically the ideal face and skin tone imo.

Her sister isn't cute though

>Which country would have the greatest chance of finding someone who looks similar to lexivixi?
I mean, I heard she has Vietnamese ancestry but then I Google Viet namesr women and none look like here.

This women is also hot and extremely my type so maybe Viet nam is still a good place

Maybe if link moons, it would be neat to visit but I'm almost 30. It probably won't work for me at such an old age.

I will be in Pattaya next month
My dream is to live there all year long
Sadly I was born a poorfag and I only go there 1 month every year

>i also don’t hang out with shit backpackers
I literally told you I left because of shitpackers and digital faggots like you.

You didn't make shit, you probably run some shitty shopify store and will go home to suck on mommies tit when your meager savings run out.

Now go ohm some katoey kuay faggot

u can’t read for shit i don’t hang out with any of those faggots cuz the pleb tier bitches like u.

i made nearly 8 figures from crypto and i’m pretty sure deep down u know i’m not larping so make shit up about me in ur head to feel better about ur shit situation

frankly ur a loser and i’m embarrassed for you

8 figures lmao
How shit is your life that you need to larp about making 8 figures, show some proof or shut the fuck up. At least make your larp believable. Nobody with 8 figure NW would choose to live in a shithole like Thailand when you can easily afford Japan/HK.

what coins made you rich? What coins are you buyin now?

LARPcoin

This guy gets it. Why the fuck would you put your dick in greasy ugly fuck gooks who still have braces at 40 years old when you can have OBJECTIVLY better Czech and Ukrainian women who at least sound hot when they speak? What kind of retard drops a white blonde whore for a brown jungle whore? This thread is full of zipper niggers.

>"yis puck me hard eeeeee yis puck me paster where u wallet?"

They have the worst voices in the female world. This isn't even debatable.

fucking kek, the iq of link holders shows yet again