Any Estonians on biz?

Any Estonians on biz?

I'm thinking about moving to Estonia when I hit my FIRE numbers. I'm currently reading about the pros and cons.

>Low capital gains tax
>Low Income tax
>Close to my native country (Denmark) (1 hour and 15 min flight - cheap fligths aswell).

Gonna travel to Estonia in the spring and check it out. I'm gonna hit my fire numbers in less than 5 years so I got plenty of time.

Attached: file.png (1498x780, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.leapin.eu/a-step-by-step-guide-to-applying-for-e-residency-8bfb2f6f4e96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tere

Half blood reporting in

Tell me more about crypto tax havens.

Isnt it better just to not cash out and just tether instead (or another stablecoin)

In Estonia, companies are not taxed until profit is taken out of the company...So it means the gov is not constantly stealing your profit and you can use it to grow! Its a really cool system, i am looking into getting a evisa as there called

the only questions are how many shitskins are there today, and how many shitskins could there be in 20 years. everything else comes second when deciding where to move.

This. I want to move to the place with the least amount of non-whites in my lifetime. I can't stand western Europe anymore.

Not many shitskins in Tallinn now and practically 0 outside of it. The country is in the EU though and relies on being in the EU for a bunch of stuff, so expect shitskins once Germany and France are full.

Estonia is safe for now. But so is most eastern EU countries. Poland and Hungary are a great example. Only a couple shitskins in the capital, but they're mostly Uni students who GTFO after they finish their cheap education.

>shitskins

I'm from scandinavia.. I cant imagine Estonia having anywhere near as many shitskins.

Yeah it sounds amazing.

I was thinking about Poland aswell - but it seems like Estonia is more "nordic" and the low taxes is a big plus. I'm gonna have to travel but Estonia is number 1 option so far.

either is a decent choice, if you're running a biz, then Estonia it is

Check out Georgia...same corporate system but 15% on profits taken..10% interest on bank accounts. only need a passport to open a bank account, you can stay 1 year without a visa unless your from a shithole

what about language then? you dont want to spend a long time learning a language thats only relevant for a few countries of which most are garbage, high english proficiency usually correlates with high QOL

Be ready for Finnish white trashes coming for cheap booz and beer. They come via ferry and most of the time they are already drunk when they step out from ferry.

Russians are the shitskins of Estonia

I read about Georgia but its too far away (6 hours flights with no direct flights) - might be an option in the future. I might go there just for the experience and the Caucasus mountains. I can stay in Estonia bc of EU passport.

I would expect that the younger population in the cities spoke English

Finnish drinking culture is the same as the danish drinking culture

If you are living in Estonia why would you want your company in the same place? Wouldn't it be better to set it up outside of the country you live/EU b/c taxes

Younger people plus people in the entertainment/catering industry will speak English in major cities everywhere. Unless you want a local job that's not tourism related OR want to talk to local boomers in the pub, you shouldn't have to learn obscure languages. Or if you want to impress a few locals, learn a couple basic stuff.

If there is no taxes on capitals gains then I'm good

What's the political sentiment like? If germany starts demanding estonia take in millions of shitskins will they stand up?

the EU doesn't work like that

>he doesnt know

Käi vittu kuradi türaimejast pagulane. Löön sul näo sassi kui siia tuled.

Not Estonian but Brit with a Baltic waifu so go there a lot and I'm going to relocate there (not Estonia). Estonia is nice, lots of forests and islands. Tallinn itself is filled with Russians - you can get by with English, Russian with older people.

Cucked wise - I didn't see any shitskins there all the times I've been but heard about some nigs popping up in Tallinn. Out of the Baltic states it seems like it will be the first to be enriched when the time comes because salaries and gibs are higher than Lithuania and Latvia, plus more people speak English - the gibsmedat hordes speak the pidgin version.

Overall would live there / 10

Our shitskins(russians) will probably be against it and we Estonians will also be against it. We have no jew fuckers here so all good.

Jeg er også dansker, hvad vil du lave i Estland?

det er et hyggeligt lile land, lidt en blanding af danmark og finland, kan anbefales.

mycke trött

Lmao, valus tuss.

Switzerland > some poor God forsaken baltic state

Pure breed Eestlane here.
If You come, check out Tartu. Tallinn is comfy, yes but overrated as fuck

I already lived in Geneva - I would only go there if I had ~$10M or more

Thank you!

Jeg vil gerne ud og bo i udlandet og deres lave skatter og hoje vækst for det til at lyde som et fremtidigt paradis ift. de danske skatter som bare ser ud til at vokse (især hvis S kommer til magten). Hvis jeg skal leve af mine investeringer og samtidig vil rejse rundt i verdenen så bliver en bopæl i Estland meget fordelagtig.

Tager derover til foråret og ser hvordan det er - en billet koster jo under 1000 kr t/r med SAS.

any country part of EU will be shitskinned up regardless of sentiment or policy. That's the entire design of EU.

THinking a country is safe because not many shitskins have moved yet is really dumb thinking

You don't need 10M to live in Switzerland, German speaking cantons are generally chepear compared to Geneva, also Ticino is like the chepeast canton and it's basically like the Lake of Como.

Estonia might be a nice place to visit for a handful of days but you won't fit in Eastern Europe

Attached: slideshow_destination_ticino_003_slideshow.jpg (1434x806, 721K)

Tbh there are a lot of shitskins in Ülemiste City, because of muh IT job. But otherwise it's okay.

It borders with Russia

swiss cities are full with niggers user

Lyder som en meget god idé, jeg ved bare ikke om jeg ville kunne forlade min familie og fædrelandet på den måde. Men har leget meget med tanken om at bo et andet sted i europa er 23 så det er ikke fordi jeg har kone og born. Hvad laver du i forhold til job/studie?

I dont think its a major con

I might check it out but its further away from denmark in terms of travel time

Jeg er 27 år og uddannet okonom - man kan sagtens være i DK der er bar et max antal dage hvert år

hows the taxation with cryptos in Estonia?

untill you get annexed

ma annan sulle oma käega vastu hambaid kui ma ükskord tartusse tulen

Russia will never annex a NATO country

America is going to leave the NATO, internal turmoil in the Europe will give Putin opportunity.

Solid points but I'm gonna take my chances : ^ )

Look up 'Anatoliy Golitsyn' to find out how much of an NPC answer that is!

how real is the russian invasion threat? seriously looking to move to Tallinn like OP, but don't want to be cucked like crimea / ukraine

stfu kid

Pretty real imo, USA is imperialistic and China is responding now by going into Africa. Russia will try to sabotage the west and make the problems caused by their own affairs worse such as an increase of regufees to put pressure on Europe. Putin knows the EU is just a bunch of politician with their own ambitions and seeks to exploit the issues caused by this. And with populism rising and countries threatning to leave the EU everyone's playing right into his hands. He's just waiting for the time to come for him to move in.

Sorry to interrupt your shitposting!

It's a great country to live in if you want high quality e-services. You can pretty much do anything online. Also really nice summer with long days, extremely pure nature and good for hicking. On the down side people are very closed but I guess most nordic people are. Also it can be damn depressing during the winter when sun is up for only 6 hours.

fedt, en af mine bedste venner læser til okonom i kobenhavn. Lever du af investeringer eller hvordan?

Like the usual income tax.

Ja jeg laver passive investeringer i aktier (se: indeksfonde) - det gor jeg bare hver måned. Det har jo været et bull market de sidste par år så jeg blev færdiguddannet på et meget heldigt tidspunkt. Jeg ville dog komme hurtigere i mål hvis jeg boede i Estland.

Yeah sounds a lot like Denmark (except for the nature lol) - Winter really is depressing

Ainus asi mida su käsi katsub on klaviatuur ja su haisev munn. Hale tuss

Second this
No wonder most people are alcoholics.

yeah, wealthy african americans, nigerian princes and oilniggers

hold the fucking phone
your gains stay in the company untill you transfer them to an employee
so... literally unill you cash out?
you can get an e-citizenship. does that mean you can cycle throught bitcoin, tether and shitcoins indefinitely UNTILL YOU CASH OUT ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT?
There's 20% income tax and that's it. Is that it?
Please be real

From a native:
Business-wise - pretty good, low income tax is paid once, when taking money out of a company. (not salary, salary is taxed additionally)
Life-wise - great e-services, if you don't like the cold and stubborn Estonians and few university students from other coutries, probably you could live for 80 years without coming out of your house. (everything is online, can order food from supermarket with an app/from website, etc)
Misc - liveable weather, great nature. Everybody under 40 speaks english.
Cons - rather difficult language to study, I assume

Yes, you get taxed ONCE, when cashing out of a company. 20% (21? 22?). If you'd like to pay yourself salary, be ready for about 35% tax. Covers healthcare, social services, pensionfund (2% of income monthly) yada yada

E-residency, it's an ID that's useful for setting up your estonian company remotely, applying for bank accounts and other bureaucratic stuff.

It's not an actual residency in the immigration / citizenship sense though named that way.

From my research, 20% tax on worldwide personal income if you're estonian tax resident (living there >180 days). If burger, may need to uncuck from the IRS if they still deem you US tax resident at the same time.

Zero *corporate* taxes if profits are reinvested, and only taxed on cash out, though not sure about the %

just a heads up the white race is dying out lmao just accept it

Attached: C3ECC01D-7584-489E-8AA8-5C8C6641A9A4.jpg (1024x810, 115K)

>setting up your estonian company remotely
can I and just trade cryptos remotely from Po(o)rland as a shitcoin trading office?

1. create estonian company via e-residency
2. sign up for corporate account on crypto exchanges
3. trade remotely from outside estonia

Only your company will be taxed on cash out since it's estonian tax resident. You personally won't be subject to personal income tax since you're not resident there.

BUT if your home country taxes worldwide income, you still fucked, they'll find out eventually.

Buy LINK Sirs

>You must pick up the card at an Estonian embassy or consulate, or inside Estonia.

blog.leapin.eu/a-step-by-step-guide-to-applying-for-e-residency-8bfb2f6f4e96

But yea once its set up you don't need to go there, you can sign remotely using the USB thing/card you get

I should add:

0. un-tax resident yourself from current country
00. tax resident yourself in zero income tax country
000. then you won't need estonia at all, kek

Estonia is safer than most European countries. Quality of life has unironically passed Sweden already due to high crime and high taxes in sweden

Attached: ThoughtfulHugeCarp-small.gif (500x392, 145K)