Your biggest JUST

I spent about $75,000 buying a million DENT near the ATH. Now worth approx $1,000.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what the fuck happened. I might be in denial but I think selling now would be madness and I'm thinking about chucking another $10,000 in to DCA down to more reasonable levels. I can't tell if this is a good idea or just gamblers fallacy logic.

Attached: 400px-Dent.png (400x400, 22K)

Do you really think this shitcoin is going back to ath? user I...i

Did that just make a dent in your wallet?

ATH is like 80x. If I DCA then I only need it to 8x or something to break even. The market cap used to be over $1bn and I bought in around then. What the fuck was I thinking.

Too soon

>$75,000
OP I...

Fuck me, I remember this coin. It was a total pump and dump, wasn’t it? I don’t think anyone cares about it anymore. I’d just hold fast and pray it goes back to ATH

user, you are an idiot but I will give you one last piece of advice: This coin is unironically going to zero. It will bounce at 1 sat and jump back to 2 sats briefly. That is your only chance. Cash out your $1K and have your additional $10K that you were going to use to DCA on standby. Set your buy orders to 1 sat so that you're first in line. Then set your sell order to 2 sats as soon as it fills. You will double your stack and make $11K. That is the closest you will get to recuperating your losses. Good luck, user!

Lol this bitcoin unironically made me a millionaire. I bought around 18 million during the ico because I fell in love with the idea (now it seems pretty stupid). I sold at around 9 cents and felt like a genius. Sorry for your loss user better luck next time

More like dent in membrane

Attached: 1489348855725.png (1066x600, 276K)

this

*I meant coin not bitcoin

I flipped DENT several times, being lucky to never touch this shit again after the Binance listing.

How could you possibly by a token that goes AGAINST mobile operators interest?

I really can't wrap my head around the level of ignorance there is about this token.
The whole market is down. Early "investors" in this are rekt.

They have hit every milestone and are expanding at rapid rate. Almost 7 million registrerd accounts. And at least a few million recurring users.

Yes the token price is absolute shit right now and people worldwide can now gain Dent tokens for "free"by playing games or watching commercials and to be honest i'm not sure if their own exchange will raise it to lets say 2 cents per coin because there are so many bagholders right now.

The project is very much alive though and there are some IOT plans...

/rant

It hurts, doesn't it?

I rode so many shitcoins down to 80-90% losses. I ended up selling to buy other shitcoins

Yes, but the circulation supply is ridiculous and still under 20% have been released. Team will dump their tokens forever so it is impossible to gain anything with this.

Do not put anything to this ever again. Buy 10k$ worth of Chainlink and you have a good chance to get that 75k$ back, and a lot more.

Tl;dr

>op is a moron.

Here stupid, send me some money since you’re just throwing it away.

Attached: 5DCB525D-BF60-4F85-A3B7-A781120FC7FA.jpg (200x200, 45K)

Evaluate it like a real business.

Where is the market for this shitcoin? Is there real demand for the shitcoin or what it claims to offer? What is the dollar amount of expected revenue?

this is all I have to know to never invest into dent
less than 20% in circulation
lmao.

Not only a pump and dump but it was literally dumped within a day near the sunset of the bull market.
Not likely to reach ath soon but you can wait for a bullrun and sell then and get decent value out of it.

Op deserves to hang himself, better off investing in Amway desu