EOS will flip ETH and XRP by the end of 2019

EOS will flip ETH and XRP by the end of 2019.

cap this

Attached: CD22CD75-3B20-4301-9081-2C8ACE22D276.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

messari.io/onchainfx/
bitcoinist.com/simplicity-bitcoin-smart-contracts/
lightningjoule.com/
github.com/ElementsProject/simplicity/blob/pdf/Simplicity-TR.pdf
blockstream.com/2018/11/28/simplicity-github/
entethalliance.org/members-directory/
vitalik.ca/general/2018/03/28/plutocracy.html
liquidity.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ETHs only scaling solution has a 25% failure rate on transactions that instantly poofs your money.

EOS beats ETH in virtually every way shape and form, yes.

Novusphere + Atmos on EOS.
The only crypto social media platform new users can use without the need to even own a crypto wallet. ETH is getting BTFO on that front. Only things ETH still has is more Stable coins. DAI is awesome. And Bancor which is also on EOS.

I will not be shocked if EOS fucking goes insane next bull run.

RLC can scale ETH it's just that no one has a use for it yet and RLC is still somewhat under development still.

EOS will likely retrace 10x. But after that its looking pretty dim for them.

reminder that Aergo will be a better PoS platform. oh, and EOS is a scam

You've lost your mind.

Methinks cryptards forget how valuable free transactions are. The ultimate USD coin is cumming

eos is a technical failure even ignoring DPoS.
They have way less users than ethereum, but advertised unlimited scalability, so existing apps are doing everything on-chain.
Results are pic related (eos telegram).

How is eos supposed to scale to 1000x users if it already has these problems?

Num active addresses (24h):
Ethereum 229,164
EOS 39,317
messari.io/onchainfx/

Once ethereum gets sharding it's absolute game over

Attached: 1530187253439.png (485x188, 30K)

>RLC

Can you talk more about RLC? I am mostly just shitting on Raiden. If another solution exists then ill shut up with the 25% fail rate shit.

Aw, it's retarded

Hahahahah the ethereum killer is choking under gambling bots spamming the network. And you can't even do shit if you don't have thousands of EOS staked for CPU. It's such a bullshit. Billions in token sale went for this and the network is shitty data base...

>eos is a technical failure even ignoring DPoS.

Works pretty good actually.

>Once ethereum gets sharding it's absolute game over

No its not, because EOS and ETH are likely going to be used together in most dapps down the road. And god knows what Rezos is going to do. Also Raiden is the lightning network so, that actually makes me seriously worried about ETH. ETH is fucked if they want to put some garbage solution like that to handle scaling.

Raiden means that ETH will require all of its dapps to go through centralized HUB nodes ... Literally unfucking believable how shit that is.

>Hahahahah the ethereum killer is choking under gambling bots spamming the network.

Its not even above 1% capacity right now HAHA!! At least all transactions are not forced to go through NSA supported HUBs!

>Works pretty good actually.
not an argument
>Also Raiden is the lightning network so,
you literally quoted something that contains 'sharding' but you are still writing about raiden.
Raiden is one of the many scaling solutions that are in development.

Layer 1:
sharding
zk-snarks
Layer 2:
sidechains
state and payment channels

Attached: 1519483974802.png (591x373, 39K)

Let's take a look into the future:

Year 2025:
> Chainlink : Oracle solution for whole world used by both boomers and millenials alike.

> Aergo: De-factor enterprise Blockchain for enterprise. Next IBM and Linux thanks to Chainlink partnership.

> EOS : Non-existant. Ultimate meme coin, Dan Larimer should go back to school.

I shilled it really hard a few hours ago I think the thread is still up if you can find it

>not an argument

Novusphere is functional, the system works great. A technical failure is depending on the lightning network to do a dapps platform though. This seriously is it for ETH if they intend to fucking do that shit.

> Raiden is one of the many scaling solutions that are in development.

Just knowing there is a plan for it is enough fud to wreck the fuck out of ETH until Vitalik comes out and publicly says that shit is not going to happen. That shit is DESTRUCTIVE AS FUCK to the future of the coin.

Kys bagholder

Ill take a look. But LN is fucking cancer especially for a dapps platform.

Haha triggered faggot. Go back to plebbit and I'll be laughing when eth gets flipped

The SEC will go after EOS by the end of 2019.

cap this.

Even if ETH has multiple solutions just knowing Raiden might happen is still extremely dangerous. I cannot fucking believe this has not even been discussed before. That would make ETH insanely centralized to a point where it may as well not even be a crypto anymore. If all of its dapps need to use that shit to scale then they cannot even be called dapps at that point. Absolute DEATH OF COIN TIER FUD and I do not like it.

R u stupid? It wasn't sold to US investors. Holy shit Biz sucks now because of fucking idiots like this degenerate. Please kill yourself

>Novusphere
>Rather than storing the entire content of large data on chain, such as BLOB or files, they can be stored on chain as a pointer/reference. For example, rather than storing a file we can store its IPFS hash on the blockchain, which can then be retrieved through the Novusphere state, which can then be downloaded via the IPFS network.
The blockchain part is useless. If someone shuts down the novusphere ipfs nodes the data disappears. It all could be done 100% on ipfs in the first place.
>That shit is DESTRUCTIVE AS FUCK to the future of the coin.
What are you even on about?

wtf are you talking about they have stopped development and no one uses their token. There is not going to be any on chain implementation of it.

You fucks are retarded. We have sharding and proof of stake coming. Vitalik meets with a lot of people and teams and talks scaling but unless he is at devcon saying that it's going to be in a release then it's not a release.

Attached: 1535912247033.jpg (1200x1600, 459K)

>The blockchain part is useless.

Thats fore videos and images. It supports IPFS. HAHA you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about. A crypto pointing to an IPFS hash is for file hosting LOL

> What are you even on about?

All of ETHs dapps will be forced to run through lightning network hubs so privacy and censorship are determined by the hubs. Its is genuinely fucking horrible for ETH.

>All of ETHs dapps will be forced to run through lightning network hubs so privacy and censorship are determined by the hubs. Its is genuinely fucking horrible for ETH.
Are you trolling or is this actually serious?
The absolute state of EOS bagholders

>Are you trolling or is this actually serious?
>The absolute state of EOS bagholders

Raiden mother fucker
Its LN for ETH and its planned for Serenity as one of a few scaling solutions. And its FUCKING AWFUL.

Jesus, crypto is full of fucking retards. U know how that ad space works, right? I can't believe how cringe biz is.

As long as Raiden is a project that is in the works for ETH then NOBODY who supports ETH has shit to fucking say about literally any coin. You instantly fucking suck to a point where you either agree its shit or KYS.

>cap this
Sorry OP =, Don't want to waste space in my 4 TB HD!

year 2019:
>Rhombus kills chainlink
you forgot that one

>Thats fore videos and images.
>Users can freely post every 3 minutes in the user sub from the eosforumanon account. This account's (renewable) resources will be paid for by the Novusphere team.
There's no real difference between text files and others, which means there's a size limit, and the posting is still not free, just paid by them
>All of ETHs dapps will be forced to run through lightning network hubs
Raiden is only for payments, not for smart contracts...

>There's no real difference between text files and others, which means there's a size limit, and the posting is still not free, just paid by them

Dude catch up with the tech. Crypto points to IPFS hash and IPFS is for FILE STORAGE. Its a combination that every coin uses. You should learn about how this shit works.

>Raiden is only for payments, not for smart contracts...

Bullshit, you though file storage could be used as a fucking crypto. GTFO fag!
Also the scaling solution would need to be used for what the coin is meant for and that is making it so fucking dapps scale. Nobody gives a fuck about just paying for shit. What the fuck are you smoking?

ETH bag holders have some fucking explaining to do how Raiden has been on the plans for this long and nobody bothered to fucking say "Hey wait a minute!" All fucking credibility is LOST at this point. You might as well just fucking shill FUCKING XRP, at least that shit scales and doesnt involve putting every transaction on a fucking lightning node. HAHAHA

USDC and TUSD on the Ethereum Network. Send any amount for like 2 cents.

Stupid. Imagine if that was the case with cash. Too much friction. One big app and boom EOS jumps to #2

>Its LN for ETH and its planned for Serenity as one of a few scaling solutions.
Raiden is a layer 2 solution that's unrelated to serenity
>Crypto points to IPFS hash and IPFS is for FILE STORAGE.
Every 'file' can be posted in a text form, the difference is only in size.
>Bullshit, you though file storage could be used as a fucking crypto
are you retarded? what does that sentence even mean?

> Stable coins + Lightning network
> IRS has decided to lock you from accessing your TUSD coins due to suspicion.

Thats some seriously fucked shit... Aint nobody has room to talk shit now.

>Raiden is a layer 2 solution that's unrelated to serenity

As far as I can tell its needed for Serenity to scale to high amounts like EOS can do right now. Serenity by itself is ok but tacking that shit on is TRASH.

You don't have idea how any of these is going to work and you still contribute to the thread.
You can get locked account on EOS though :-)

>Every 'file' can be posted in a text form, the difference is only in size.

Also dude you need to use crypto to post the IPFS Hash. Saying a social media platform can exist on IPFS is pretty fucking retarded...

>You can get locked account on EOS though :-)

Anyone who doesn't like you can black list your entire account and any accounts they want with the lightning network. Literally anyone can do it.

> You don't have idea how any of these is going to work and you still contribute to the thread.

Your the one cool with Lightning network fucking trashing ETH to being literally worse than pay pal. So I mean hahaha

ETH bag holders have some explaining to do calling EOS centralized if Serenity is going to use Lightning network. That is beyond sad shit. That is fucking insanely stupid.

It will but because:

1. ETH will crash once the Bitcoin maximalists figure out to deploy smart contracts to the Lightning Netwoek later making ETH point less.

2. Eventually XRP Corp will fuck up because of centralization and servers get hacked through social engineering of someone who runs their servers.

And 3....

3. EoS stake holders forget to check their emails so no one is able to sell.

Attached: 2D7761A0-7129-4267-83C0-70D15A01F911.jpg (517x499, 110K)

Where the fuck do you get this information
Serenity definitely does not need this to scale. I hold equal amounts of both coin and you sound like a fucking retard.

Serenity = EOS Parallelization
It's just a horizontal scaling solution which = unlimited scaling, it just requires the network to grow. It's not a l2 solution just like how Parallelization isn't a l2 solution.

>Saying a social media platform can exist on IPFS is pretty fucking retarded
That's what IPNS is for, which is an addon to ipfs. Instead of content hash the address is hash of a key.
Even without it, the only thing that maybe needs to be posted on-chain is the hash of the most recent main page, rather than every post or a link to it.
>ETH bag holders have some explaining to do calling EOS centralized if Serenity is going to use Lightning network
Serenity is SHARDING not ln
learn the basic difference between layer 2 (off-chain) and layer 1 (on-chain) solutions.
Sharding is layer-1
>Bitcoin maximalists figure out to deploy smart contracts to the Lightning Netwoek later making ETH point less.
That's technically impossible without making bitcoin script turing complete.

1. Lightning network is fucking aids. It can only scale up to 100,000 nodes before the most advanced form of routing breaks down and the whole thing stops working.

ETH is specifically made for smart contracts, it will be more efficient than Bitcoin at it.

Fall in line behind father bitcoin retards

Attached: 6DE5B5A6-AEE6-43A4-8B0C-22D595FF542E.jpg (1105x703, 41K)

Well thought out post. You're probably an Ark or Neo holder.

Ummm no. Have fun losing your money.

> Even without it, the only thing that maybe needs to be posted on-chain is the hash of the most recent main page, rather than every post or a link to it.

That's how it works right now though. IPFS for files and posting is done on chain.

>Where the fuck do you get this information

Its in the plans right now as a scaling solution. Sharding wont bring it up to the levels that LN is supposed to provide. Its the method that Vitalik is talking about when he talks about million TPS and shit like that.

Honestly just knowing its in the plans is enough to know that ETH is fucked if that shit ever goes live. That would mean hard fork or death IMO.

I’m not a BTC maxer myself... More if a pragmatist...

But they are out on podcasts talking about working demos of SC’s on LN now...

bitcoinist.com/simplicity-bitcoin-smart-contracts/

Also btw.... Some one make an app on LN that just makes the BAT token useless...

lightningjoule.com/

Attached: 41EC48E9-7053-4785-B6DE-E31C544C4DBA.jpg (900x280, 87K)

I do not agree that ETH should have LN. I dont agree any coin should use LN. ETH getting LN is scary as fuck to me. That is not cool.

Ok idiot we'll see but you'll be wrong
(Newfags forget Eric Schmidt has money on EOS lmao)

I think you misunderstand.

Ln is for BTC.

Which can be used to pay for smart contracts with BTC.

Which means there is no need to buy ETH anymore.

Which means ETH becomes a shitcoin.

Attached: 12B02DBB-6580-4D2F-864F-4EA1C858DC21.jpg (500x1116, 142K)

Lmao im sooo scared of your distributed database. Im literally shaking.

>The paper also cites a recent upgrade failure of Ethereum’s EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machince), caused by a disagreement of implementations on the results of a certain computation, resulting in lost funds.
This has literally never happened

>But they are out on podcasts talking about working demos of SC’s on LN now
not possible, even your article admits that
"Second layer solutions, on the other hand, such as the Lightning Network, for example, have been built on these primitives and, hence, lack the necessary expressiveness for more complicated smart contracts."
don't believe bitcoin maximalist podcast, they constantly lie, especially about ethereum.

>bitcoinist.com/simplicity-bitcoin-smart-contracts/
>Therefore, we want to design an alternative to Bitcoin Script that will be more
expressive, without sacrificing the good properties of Bitcoin Script. We call this new language Simplicity.
>alternative
that would need a bitcoin fork, it's not possible currently.
github.com/ElementsProject/simplicity/blob/pdf/Simplicity-TR.pdf

... Nobody with half a brain is touching a coin that has LN on it. But you guys can go ahead and gutt each other all you want. I'm going to sit over here on blockchains that dont suck. You can have your paypal with 25% fail rate platforms.

Not my problem.

Lightning network is forced on BTC users by keeping the blocks as small as possible to force them to use it.

Lightning network on ETH will force users to use it by making it so fapps cant scale without so you are forced to go through the pre approved channels.

This is the worst fucking ETH fud possible honestly I dont fucking understand how anyone isnt at least scratching their heads right now wondering how cancer this shit is.

>>The paper also cites a recent upgrade failure of Ethereum’s EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machince), caused by a disagreement of implementations on the results of a certain computation, resulting in lost funds.
look at the source of that
>Recently, an EVM upgrade failed during testing because implementations did not agree on the result of a computation. Funds have been stolen or otherwise unrecoverable due to smart contract logic errors and programs that exceed their resource limits.
That's a lie. How can an upgrade 'fail during testing'? An upgrade happens after development and testing. Testing happens before the upgrade. The whole point of testing is to detect errors like that.
The second sentence has no logical connection to first, but is written to imply a (false) conclusion that funds were lost because of failure.

blockstream.com/2018/11/28/simplicity-github/
You can tell ethereum is better than bitcoin just by looking at amount of lies posted about ethereum. There would be no need to lie if bitcoin wasn't inferior.

Look. Simplicity is an example and the LN kind of only exited the theoretical world and now into actual use in the past two months so it’s hard to say which technology will end up being adopted that comes out of it and others that just end up not.

I’m saying unless ETH would flip BTC in next 12 months then they’ll probably have a semi working solution.

BTW people throwing money at crypto usually don’t care about the technology as much as they as hype.

Because BTC is still the only crypto above $1000, simply have a poorly implemented smart contract system that barely works still could crush any other coin that is not based off it.

I mean currently ETH’s price is based on BTC for the most part anyways... For most investors if they can trade straight BTC for smart contracts they would rather do that than BTC to ETH and then back to BTC

No it literally does bring it to 1m+ TPS just like how Dan says they can only hit 1m+ TPS with parallelization. More nodes = more throughput in both models, both claim "unlimited scaling."

Scary that you are on here talking about two projects that I am heavily invested in and have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

>>I’m saying unless ETH would flip BTC in next 12 months then they’ll probably have a semi working solution.
the only solution is to fork bitcoin to add smart contracts, which isn't going to happen.
What bitcoiners currently call 'smart contracts' relies on trust. You have to trust blockstream with liquid. You have to trust rootstock.
>BTW people throwing money at crypto usually don’t care about the technology as much as they as hype.
Current people. Actual investors like Warren Buffet (how was he ridiculed when he properly described bitcoin as a bubble near the peak) don't think like that.
After proof of stake, staking income is directly connected to use of the network.
Eth becomes literally a share in the network.
That's a very straightforward business model that's interesting to serious investors and fund managers. Probably not Buffet himself, as he is too old to understand the technology.

The only thing that has to happen is massive tokenization of everything on ethereum, and it's going to happen.

I don't think ETH people have any room to talk about EOS centralization ever again honestly. Knowing that Raiden is looming in the coins future and will force all dapps to go through proper centralized channels is extremely bad. And there are a ton of pro LN fags on this board who are shilling it as hard as they can. Probably fucking CIA for all we know.

ETH is next in line after BTC was horribly cucked by Blockstream. Here we go again guys. And the worst thing about this shit is barely anyone talked about it. Vitalik never bothered to talk about how centralized this shit is. Then coins like EOS are hit with arguments of decentralization while LN is coming to completely fuck ETH to absolute state controlled garbage?

NOBODY SAID ANYTHING??

>both claim "unlimited scaling."

Both are fundamentally different systems in every way. LN has no consensus model. It does not even really WORK in the first place. If you want to try and make some stupid argument how they are similar then Why does EOS work and LN still is not ready for public use yet.

Also any system that relies on a PoS model will eventually result in a “Nerd boy House of Cards” where drake holder because self incentivized to enrich themselves or take bribes to enrich others by changing the rules.

Steemit (ugly cousin of EoS) is a good example of this. Stake holders openly accept bribes to change the rules of the giver emend as well as decide who gets enriched.

Now it’s ducking hard to even make comments unless you kiss a lot of ass or because a stake holder yourself by bribing the existing ones with USD.

And most of these stake holders aren’t even providing network power so you can’t even edit your posts without doing technical analysis with your Steem dollars.

Attached: FE5BCD97-644E-46F9-9346-73ACB526F9D4.jpg (1036x627, 100K)

Wait, are people unironically arguing that EOS (lmao) or even BTC have a better value proposition than ETH?

>what is Liquidity.network
>what is Dai (Maker)
>what is fizzy.axa, etherisc and peepeth
>what is entethalliance.org/members-directory/
>what is cross-platform github activity comparison

WEW
LADS

Is the mcap fair? Nobody knows, but it's fundamentally worth more than 1/6 of BTC

I thought Dan Larimer already moved on to his next pet project.

>The only thing that has to happen is massive tokenization of everything on ethereum, and it's going to happen.

Not if LN fucks the coin beyond all recognition first. As long as ETh has Raiden waiting in the future to bring it under wraps then you might as well get ready to fork the coin for a Ethereum Cash or some shit... History repeating itself I suppose.

>Wait, are people unironically arguing that EOS (lmao) or even BTC have a better value proposition than ETH?

If Raiden is used to muzzle ETH the coin is fucked. Lightning network is state control in a nut shell.

Steemit is DPOS... It uses a weighted vote and predetermined validation

Holy shit you have no idea what you are talking about, they are fundamentally different.

>Also any system that relies on a PoS model will eventually result in a “Nerd boy House of Cards” where drake holder because self incentivized to enrich themselves or take bribes to enrich others by changing the rules.
>Steemit (ugly cousin of EoS) is a good example of this.
You're talking about DPoS. Ethereum's PoS has no delegation and the minimum to run a node is going to be 32ETH
vitalik.ca/general/2018/03/28/plutocracy.html

>what is crypto kitties

Shrekked.

You keep talking about lightning, there is no fucking lightning for ETH or EOS you fucking mong. Raiden is dead, Vitalik said any hub and spoke like Plasma or Raiden was a bad idea and will have to be L2 and done by separate projects.

So he literally did come out and say that it centralized, then said that it was bad and they weren't supporting it in the protocol and are now using the same scaling that EOS, HOT, DAG & others are using. Clustered nodes. You are just babbling like an idiot. You are obviously tech illiterate and have a hard time using google to follow the news.

Actually that's not true. You will have to have a means to decide a consensus model in order to properly patch and update the coin. A "Voting system" has to be enabled. Otherwise you get too many nodes and no way to get consensus and thus the coin gets trapped.

POS is kind of a meme, you end up with Dpos no matter how you slice it.

This guy is pretty spot on about POS though. My only reason for supporting POS is that it has room to grow while POW is trapped in eventually being put into lightning network state controlled hell.

No you don't end up with DPOS because in your model of "DPOS" that you are referencing the validator is predetermined and you just never bothered to listen to Dan talk.

>and they weren't supporting it

Why is it still talked about and why is it still listed all over the place next to Serenity?

>No you don't end up with DPOS because in your model of "DPOS" that you are referencing the validator is predetermined and you just never bothered to listen to Dan talk.

Listen is easy to understand that not EVERYONE should be allowed to determine how the coin is patched or updated. So either they raise the limit so its way fucking higher (Pre determined list of people) or they ad a voting system for X number of top nodes like EOS.

One or the other bro. Pick one. Unless you know another way, I would genuinely like to know.

>raiden
liquidity.network/

Attached: FarNeedyFennecfox-poster.jpg (598x554, 20K)

Or you just do on-chain math to randomly decide the next validator in a similar manner to PoW.

If you want to use google there are about 40 good research papers on different staking models out there. You seem to live in an odd binary that is outside reality.

do you guys enjoy wasting time arguing with these late adopters? how many bitcoin/ethereum "killers" has there been now? same story for all of them.

>Or you just do on-chain math to randomly decide the next validator in a similar manner to PoW.

You end up with the same problem as having too many nodes then. Getting consensus would be like firing a shotgun into the void and hoping each person you hit will vote properly.

I dont see that work either..

> You seem to live in an odd binary that is outside reality.

From logical perspective there really are only two workable solutions. You need a way to filter people out and you need them to be reliable. There is probably a zillion was to screw in a lightbulb too. But yeah... Here we are.

EOS holders are barely above XRP holders in brain cell count.

Let that sink in.

ETH holders believe POS without a means to reduce the number of people who can consent to changes to the coin can exist. EOS is literally ETH from the future minus the chance that LN will step in and fuck the coin completely.

So like I said and like Vitalik has said and like Dan has said and like Avalanche has said and like Holochain has said and like Constellation has said.

If you cluster those nodes typically 5k nodes or less per cluster you don't have latency issues. So what you are saying is totally correct if you assume something that is already solved and there are already a dozen papers out on.

So quit posting on here and go read.

There is no chance of that because Lightning doesn't add a VM and it isn't on-chain. You fucking low IQ monkey.

I'm done correcting you, neck yourself.

>So quit posting on here and go read.

Cool but clustering the nodes now means that how the clustering algorithm is setup is how the voting will work. Want to change the consensus change that one algorithm.

Look dude you can figure out how to make it more complex all you want. Adding more steps wont escape the fact that SOMEONE DECIDES WHO CAN VOTE.

>You end up with the same problem as having too many nodes then.
that's what the 32 eth limit is for, it limits the maximum number of nodes to 3.2M.
you're so fucking tiring, do a minimum of research

THIS IS LITERALLY ALL EXPLAINED IN SO MANY PLACES

PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO DECIDE

THERE IS MATH

32 isnt enough, it will be raised to a satisfactory amount to prevent most people from voting. They will then cluster as you say to get the results they want. You basically end up with the same shit as EOS right now.

Gobbledegook

Attached: EEE50037-6DFE-4DB4-9277-E1CC04313A69.png (364x342, 14K)

Hey guys I'm from the future. It turns out that after ETH went POS whales ended up having a lot more power than average users! Nobody saw that coming!

eos is shit-tier money washing that gets scraped every month or so to fuel more psyops on western civ.
its a fake crypto and will die out like everything else.

>EOS will flip ETH and XRP by the end of 2019
relax user, anyone thats not a brainlet knows this already, only the leddit faggots hate on this

>Literal whats
>What is meta transactions

Imagine believing a centralized, non blockchain project actually competing with ETH.