I'm tryng to accumulate a shitload of steem through posts and boosting my posts

I'm tryng to accumulate a shitload of steem through posts and boosting my posts

If I spend 5 steem to boost a post, my revenue is of 4.5 steem and 4.5 steem power

I just hope this shit doesnt crash anymore, as soon it reach

Attached: 480x270.jpg (480x270, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/steemit-lays-off-70-of-its-staff-citing-crypto-bear-market
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm steeming it right now

Give me a tldr on this and if its worth it

What's ur profile

Buy steem
Power up steem (take 3 months to power down)
Delegate to a voting bot (I suggest boomerang)
Get payments every 3 hours from the voting bot.
Compound on rewards (power-up, delegate again).

And you get 40 - 50% ROI / year or even better, BUT, with compound. Normal is 20 - 26%.

Image related as proof.

Attached: Capture.png (772x869, 82K)

coindesk.com/steemit-lays-off-70-of-its-staff-citing-crypto-bear-market

no it isn't

I saw it
I'm afraid

How much mana do you need to do this? I'm tryng to do it since a couple days now, but it always says that I need more
Actually I have 52

And how much SP did you delegate? Like more than 1k?

I keep only 1 steem power. You don't do shit, bots resell the steem power and pay you. The only thing you need is a bot that will keep 1 steem power, powers-up the steem and redelagets on daily basis.

I started in february with 1k and been adding to it since then. I'm at 2k right now. And I get ~ 1,5 Steem / day.

Won't it be more profitable to split investment to few bots?

The only thing that they struggle to pay is amazon AWS for the image hosting. Anyone can start hosting images / do a frontend and take a say 10% cut from every post made through them. It's been already done couple of times. The only thing Ned has to deliver are SMT's after that he can go fuck himself.

So you don't do blog or post shit
This is a very smart use of this platform

I hope I can reach 1k, if I don't gamble everything with stupid magic dice, because I'm not that into this (I have less than 100 steem)

user, it's A lot to explain. I'm using this bot becouse it pays more and that's kinda it. If you want to waste time and delegate to other bots to see who pays more, then let me know. (There's a cooling-off period of 7 days after you cancel your delegation.)

Right now, there's capitulation, low steem price and "bad news". So, you can turn a profit if you comment / post. But, the smarted way is to delegate to bots and forget about it. Wish I had more than Image Related.

Attached: Capture.png (191x455, 5K)

This is a smart move

Is it wise to actually buy more to do this trick, right now? or is just risky, looking at the trend?

I put 2.5k when this was 3$. I may get burned, it's risky, BUT, I believe in this project and I love the ROI I get. I will probably start to sell my tools for delegating soon.

Honestly, no shill, nubullshit, I fucking love it.

I use steem to arbitrage between bittrex and binance, it's FASTER and CHEAPER than fucking XRP.

So, yeah, buy get 10k, power up, delegate and you're good. At this price... it's really worth it, wish I had more fiat.

>2.5k at 3$

Ouch, it hurts

I also believe in this project, and also in this blockchain and on the other dapps that are built on it.
I may spend 100$ this month to buy more

>Ouch, it hurts
It does.

>I may spend 100$ this month to buy more
Don't do it unless you want to delegate to bots.

Haven't used esteem app in 14 month
(Neither steemit)
Thinking about starting bittube

Rewards are rekt by bots.
They made a "chrome extension" which has a webtorrent included, kek.

Don't even get started with BitTube.