Must take the crowded bus again

>must take the crowded bus again

Attached: 1541949865139.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

As a bus driver this made me kek.

Also get a grip, driving the bus/route is infinity more scary.

why do you guys always let people enter the bus when it's fucking full

consult money skeleton on that matter

Because it's not full, you autists just refuse to move to the back and sit next to a darkie

>t.obese who takes 2 seat

>your once all white bus drives you to your kike run dead end job
>you are tightly packed like a can of sardines, but you smell curry
>gripping your knife tightly you hear the sounds of arabic and mandarin and niggertunes
>there is no escape

Attached: 1506248259082.jpg (900x750, 73K)

Checked.

>88
absolutely CHECKED

I refuse to move to the back because I KNOW someone in the back shit their pants and I can't tell who.

Attached: 1542410197123.jpg (841x898, 188K)

Maybe check your neckbeard for dingleberry crumbs before calling others stinky.

I get the bus for free and i still feel suicidal when its full of subhumans

i dont know how you cucks can actually pay for the freakshow on wheels

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

Maybe, on some level, it's good to be reminded just how wretchedly most people actually live.

Last time I took the bus it was because my car was in the shop. As I was trying to disembark through the crowd a clearly insane homeless man threw a fit saying he would kill me if I bumped into him again. It was a nice reminder of why personal transport is essential.

this is why i am so happy being back at my mommys basement with 25 in a qt lil village
i was living in a westgerman uni town and the bus was always packed with somali niggers because the bus was stopping at the local refugee center, it was absolutel ydisgusting, especially now in winter.
you entered the bus and suddenly the smell of warm humid shit was all over you.
mommys basement is based af, i dont have to pay rent, i dont have to cook or clean and i dont have to drive with somalis

oh this happened to me too
its interesting that i never had conflicts with all the somalis in the bus, conflicts happened always with drunken german homeless trash.
one threatened to destroy his wine bottle on my head.
the other one threatened to eat my balls (he literally said 'Ich fress deine Eier')

Attached: 1542445705366.jpg (885x1200, 133K)

>not stepping up to the vagabonds an asserting your dominance in front of all the degenerate bus riders

>for free

why are there no seatbelts?

Where, when user?
Did you start the Gespräch?

Ich hatte in DE noch nie ein Problem mit einem Ausländer, es waren bisher immer deutsche, die mich gemobbt haben oder einfach behindert sind.

Die schlimmsten Menschen der Erde sind Deutsche die in Käffern wohnen. Mein Gott behuete, das ist ja so ein Abschaum. Keyowords VW Turbo, Meth, Alk, Braun, Ungebildet, Solz auf das Vaterland.

>you now remember that guy whose face got eaten off on the bus in Canada and the perpetrator got off scott free

Attached: 1542668907350.jpg (250x203, 5K)