Rise and shine!

Rise and shine!

>Time to get ready for work.

*force shits in the toilet so I don't have to poop at work*

>Can't wait to get to my menial paying job

*take a cold shower*

>I wonder if sheckleburg is in a good mood today

*heats up a hot pocket and forces it down so I don't get late*

>It's pretty cold outside, wonder if it will warm up today.

*warms up the car to drives 40 minutes in bumper to bumper traffic to get to a crammed parking lot*

>This is my life now.

Attached: 1542847833717.png (805x1199, 1.48M)

>he didn't even get the wagecage 2.0

Attached: B54B605C-DD96-41BC-9DBF-E412444B5D6A.jpg (818x540, 520K)

wagecage operator
80k starting
low cost of living area

colorized, very nice

Pretty comfy wage for a millenial in 2029 desu, how’d you get? Your Dad own the plant or you got a PhD?

This isn't funny, a lot of people working retail hate their lives and are depressed. why make fun of them asshole?

>millenial
He never said that user

Sorry for assuming, maybe he’s an older lad then but he ain’t getting that kind of job out of school unless his Dad is Bezos

My dad is Bezos. I had to do a three year unpaid internship to see if I had "the right stuff" to work in a wage cage. My final review is next week. I hope I passed!

Pic needs the food pellet dispenser

You don't have any coffee before you go in?

I barely make $60k/year at my job but at least it's only a 3 minute drive downtown and I can live at home and I get my own office

>*force shits in the toilet so I don't have to poop at work*

Shiggy diggy. I time my breakfast and coffee consumption just right every morning so I have to shit right as I clock in. Feelsgoodman.

i have 314€ and 13000€ expenses a year. What else am i going to do?

>40 min commute
You are like a little baby to me, in my Hey day of wage cucking I sat for a minimum of an hour each way on a decent day, 1.5 hours each way on a busy day when there was an accident.

Attached: C6FB86D9-BED7-43FD-9C35-A1DBDD355FDF.jpg (587x587, 58K)

>work in daddy company
>uncles are my bosses
>starting job is to work in the storage,counting the items.
>get paid weekly,instead of monthly.
>feel useful and with dignity.
>if i don't fuck up,i might learn the necessary skills and run the company one day.
to get out of wageslave,you gotta be one first.

The wagecage is the ultimate sample of disconnection between employer and employee, and the complete dehumanization of the latter. Living people are literally viewed as disposable and infinitely renewable resources.

Hey, they deduct the upgrade cost from your paycheck and some of us have alimony payments to make.

-1.0er

>daddy's company
sounds comfy, but kill yourself if you think you represent the average wagecuck

good bait

We're trying to help them to have standards.
We're trying to make them know that the world isn't pleased to see them.
They aren't needed or included or loved.
They're ugly and superfluous and ignorant and they should be frightened and meek and grateful.

Attached: 3205823059782.jpg (1181x897, 108K)

>bragging about lowering your effective wage by 20%
real wagie hours who up

>city npc's unironically take over 5 min to get to work
yikes

Worked there for student job. I agree people in retail need to be bullied. Nobody should feel even 1% comfortable being a replaceable wagie.

>tfw 23 and making 75k doing IT shit
>can regularly work remote/from
home
>tons of PTO
>getting second promotion next year to mgmt tier

Where my technomages at? Technology is ez mode money.

Attached: image.jpg (750x975, 486K)

>instead of montly
lmao what job does this?

Buy gold mining stocks and you won’t have to be a wagie forever.

>work support desk
>help like 3 clients a day if that
>maybe do 2 hours of real work all day
>spend the rest of the time watching videos and shitposting online, getting paid while doing it

feelsgoodman. thank god I'm not a brainlet.

european companies pay monthly.

>*force shits in the toilet so I don't have to poop at work*
Literally me.

Yeah, fuck that, and fuck you. I take gigantic 10 minute dumps in the middle of my shift while browsing Jow Forums on my phone, on company WiFi. In fact I find it harder to go during the weekend at home since I started working at my actual job.

I used to work minum wage job and wagecuck all day for only $80, but i forex trade and make the same if not more per day(im stalling for the golden bull run of 2020) but im enjoying life way more.

The only disadvantage is that the barrier to entry is high but worthwhile. I dont have to deal with nigger customers and asshole loser bosses anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-030812_MetaTrader 4.jpg (720x1480, 286K)

>putting your bum where other people put their bum

>sheckleburg
why is the antisemitism so strong here go back to pol//

Based and redpilled

Attached: 838211DB-F627-41E5-B3FA-93891B7B3D18.jpg (125x93, 6K)

how much they pay you?
I will shill for them too if they give me some shekels

i spend 2 hours a day commuting to work but at least i get to spend half the day sitting by myself and browsing Jow Forums, one day i'll be able to go /fullneet/

>>It's pretty cold outside, wonder if it will warm up today.
>*warms up the car to drives 40 minutes in bumper to bumper traffic to get to a crammed parking lot*
This is the worst part. Hate having to scrape the ice off my windshield. You know those lines they have in the back window to melt all the ice? They should find a way to do that in the front windshield without obscuring your vision.

>Oh noes not the butts ecsdee people poo from there!
You know you're much mroe likely to catch anything by shaking someone's hand right?

Fuck off poop fetishist

Looks like you had a good couple days, dosn't make you a professional trader lol. you'll see.

>he dosn't lay toilet paper on the seat first

You dumb fucking wagie, those lines are called heaters and there are front shield heaters if you buy a Ford since it was a patented technology. But the patent ran out so any newer car will have those if you pay extra.

How long do they take? You can't be late for work dude.

>*warms up the car to drives 40 minutes in bumper to bumper traffic to get to a crammed parking lot*
Did this really happen to someone? Did they survive?