China will collapse in under a decade

China will collapse in under a decade.

Attached: 1544576376710.jpg (1436x1748, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America seems much closer to collapse to me

Wouldn't bet on it fren
Tightening relations wit EU, Russia
Investing heavily in Africa
All of Asia is it's bitch..

absolutely based and unironically redpilled

fpbp

We were before Donny t

Attached: 1531263385444.png (800x1634, 340K)

Based teenie boppers. Would be proud if these were my daughters.

You have no idea the stupid shit china is doing right now. They'll be lucky if they can keep it going for the next 5 years

1980 called and they want their memes back.

See

Is this true? What about the Silk Belt initiative or some shit? So much infrastructure is coming for cargo lines into SEA, going as far as Eastern Europe.

China is on shakier ground than we are.

The Хinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region

>whoops, meant the USA

We will likely see WW3 in the next 30 years.

Attached: 1517646443245.gif (250x250, 222K)

I unironically agree with this. They die without a thriving import/export economy. Want this south china sea shit gets hostile and the U.S. and Japan cut them off they are fucked. Further, ausfags will stop trading with them and Russia will be too busy trying to secure deals in Europe. China is truly fucked. That's what you get for being isolationist commie insects.

It's true. Brainlets still prattle on about "muh oil running out" and "America is beholden to the Saudis"

Old news!

COPE: The Thread

top kek amerifats

Attached: ReadySmugAfghanhound-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 374K)

>Not realizing if China collapses, the US collapses.
Our fates are intertwined at this point. There's no fucking chance China ever has a collapse because the US is literally forced to prop it up.

what the fuck are you talking about? the only thing we get from China is cheap plastic garbage that amerilards buy at walmart. The U.S. on the other hand, has the strongest world currency that just about every foreign nation is invested in, we're oil independent and have, by far, the strongest military in the world. There is no country even in the same galaxy as us. We are the kings of the world.

>sinks US power projection
Heh nothing personnel kid

Attached: A0917165-5D88-40B7-9671-D24C36409A41.jpg (1190x595, 98K)

Shouldn't have fucked with videogames

Gamers... you know what to do.

Yeah bro and trump is working to make it roles reversed. Enjoy making plastic cups and toy guns that say "proudly made in burgerland"
You guys literally cannot see it you've been brainwashed since your day of conception.
Prepare for massive manufacturing plants that melt shitty plastic and produce shitty products. You guys being all proud the gubbment added 140k jobs last month. DO YOU EVEN KNKW WGAT INFUSTRY THEY ARE YOU DUMB DELUDED FUCKS hahhahahahh

>kings of the world
>Jobs to everyone after WWII
>Destroys itself within a single presidency
>Products non-competitive with Korean/Japanese/Taiwanese/European Goods

The US has the strongest currency, partly because of the SWIFT.
But currently, every country had pumped the USD to its fullest extent and
the only way it can go is down from here on out.

And it is because the US has passed its prime that the only it can go is down.
Maybe that is the plan all along

That's while our leaders like our country. Half of our country is anti-USA and they're importing more outside voters to be the ones who call the shots.

Let me explain to you brainlets why USA will not fail anytime soon. Believe it or not, America is teeming with innovators. China on the other hand...

China is filled with USA's innovators. Half our country actively protects their spies who come here to take patented tech.

Yet I see new products coming from East Asia, including China and not a single new American brand.
In fact, as the decade passed since 9/11, American products very much vanished one by one.

>Yet I see new products coming from East Asia, including China and not a single new American brand.
Are you kidding m8 the American brands since then are so successful and so powerful that you don't even consider them brands or American since they corner the world's markets. Apple, Amazon, Google, PayPal. American products of the 2000s are so powerful that you don't even consider them products.

>b-but that's just software!
Which was a non-field until the USA turned it into the second biggest financial field on Earth.

That's not the goal for Trump though, the goal is 10%-15% tariffs that he can flex with. He knows very well that the US needs China for cheap shit and to keep prices down on products.
It's already too late to stop China, if you don't want to crash the entire world market in the process.

>It's already too late to stop China
>if you don't want to crash the entire world market in the process.

Attached: 1540400348995.jpg (600x600, 26K)

You forgot Microsoft, Intel, Quadcomm, IBM, Disney, Warner Bros, Amex, Mastercard & Visa etc.
Had you done so you wouldn't have crippled your whole argument by including Apple.

But anyway, the US have pretty much lost its lead in semiconductors to the Taiwanese, Japanese and upstart Koreans.
It had objectively lost its edge in manufacturing and the quality pumped out of America has consistently been shit, compared to Japan and now, Korea.
The US's software was strong until they outsourced everything to India

The last time that happened was Peak 80s Japan.
It took the combined and coordinated efforts of both the US and Europe in the form of the Plaza accord and ridiculously high Tariffs/Quotas/Trade barriers to cripple the upstart Japs.
That ushered in the lost decades (From the 1985 to present-day) for the Japanese.

>But currently, every country had pumped the USD to its fullest extent and
the only way it can go is down from here on out.
you do realize countries want a weak currency to boost exports right, you dipshit?

China intentionally locks their currency at a 7.5:1 ratio with the USD.

based

China - economic collapse
US - societal collapse

china has no society to collapse, thank communism

Not really man.
Americans are not going to be manufacturing cheap shit in brand new factories anytime soon.
Trump is shifting things back toward our two largest trading partners, Canada and Mexico.
His brusque rhetoric and agressive actions on trade with Canada and Mexico in an attempt to restructure NAFTA is indicative of a realignment of trade policies with China.
Trump openly spoke out against the TPP as well.

>T. retard

Who in their right mind would even hold their local currency when it has gone shit in value as compared to the USD?
That is why stock markets around the world have been crashing.
Everyone have already sold off their local stocks to buy USD and perhaps US stocks to preserve value.
That is why I said it was the peak because there is literally no way you can pump the market any further.
Once investors start smelling blood and timing the exit, a mass sell-off of US stocks, bonds and USD will occur

China is not nearly retarded enough or as export-dependent to make the same mistakes that resulted in the Lost Decade for Japan or National Bankruptcy for the Koreans.
If China wants the RMB/CIPS to be a viable competitor to the USD/SWIFT, the RMB has to appreciate in value, one or another.
Who the hell wants to use a currency that couldn't hold its value? Which is why China's stock market 'crashed'/never recovered since 2016.

You forgot Microsoft, Intel, Quadcomm, IBM, Disney, Warner Bros, Amex, Mastercard & Visa etc.
>Had you done so you wouldn't have crippled your whole argument by including Apple.
You forgot that the conversation was about companies that mooned after 2000, had you done so you wouldn't have crippled your whole argument by listing all that shit. Manufacturing is coming back as long as we can keep the internal enemies and their drones in line. The only actual manufacturing problem we have is we lost our last lead smelter. We need those back.

This nigger basically gets it. Chinese have a nationalist go-getter society (moreso on the coasts than the slave-farm mainlands), while USA has a self-hating "give everything to anyone but my people" mentality. They will collapse because they're in over their heads and don't maintain anything they build, we will collapse because of so many arrogant whites thinking they'll still be at the top after giving the next generation's opportunities away.

If TPP was signed, the USA would have aligned the entire world against China.
From Both Americas, Japan/Korea/SEA/India to the EU

Apple is a fad, always has been.
And now that the novelty is wearing off, demand for it is dying out.
I am talking about actual longstanding companies here, not one that will disappear within the next decade like Nokia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord

Read that you fucking subhuman, US intentionally depreciated the USD because exports weren't competitive. You're talking about Japan's lost decade and don't even know the cause

Attached: brainlet power strip.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

>Manufacturing is coming back as long as we can keep the internal enemies and their drones in line.
>Continuing to use Tax-payers to fund the MIC and make their members rich
It would have been a good thing, had the whole sham been more transparent.

Back in the day, nobody wanted to do menial jobs and everyone wanted to do less labour-intensive white collar work and become middle management.
The American dream was alive back then because everyone thought they could be their own boss.
You must be high or some shit if you think manufacturing is going to return when even the American factories are running under-capacity due to lack of Domestic Demand.
There is a reason why the Rust belt is so shit.

good

Attached: make china qing again.jpg (948x1000, 164K)

>T. retard
Even if Apple is shit and I'd never get one, their revenue this year was higher than Portugal's GDP. You live in a social world where fads matter. Apple owns far more than the shitty phones and computers they sell, it's a software companies with hundred million dollar contracts.

>If TPP was signed, the USA would have aligned the entire world against China.
If TPP was signed the USA would be over. TPP gave companies the right to sue companies for impacting profits, using a tribunal court that would be appointed by some vaguely defined council.

>Hey BP you spilled oil in the Mississippi how the fuck did you even do that. No more work near the Mississippi for you.
>"Nice try USA but I'm suing you for blocking me from making money and none of your government or citizens have a say in what I do in your lands anymore."

>Post over 40% tariffs to sink Japanese exports
>had to put Quotas because there are still too many damn people buying them up
>cause JPY to depreciate and crash the Japanese stock market
>Hurr durr I made an ironic post

The Japanese economy was and still is export-driven.
The Plaza accord is just the final nail in the coffins in which the Japanese never fully recovered.

literally, sure

figuratively nah

US will collapse first

>China will collapse.
t. 1980s

>China will collapse.
t. 1990s

>China will collapse.
t. 2000s

>China will collapse.
t. 2010s

I'm still waiting.

>crash the entire world market
You make it sound like a bad thing

>China will collapse in under a decade.
Not if Democrats get back in power and prop up the CCP with favourable trade deals.

Russia is the only unconquered nation.
So WW3 would be apocalypse.
China, Iran are owned by globalists. US too, albeit being deconstructed to a lesser role.

Lol I work in a factory that makes mission critical parts that chinks will never be trusted with. Jerbs are safu

China: Great Leap Foward (trying to emulate US economy)... Made really shitty steal out of all resources in country, tried mass farming, peopled lied about production, everyone dies. Today China: builds Ghost cities in emulation of US cities.... Are they also screwing up their food production again?

>lost it’s lead in semiconductors
>the best the chinks can do in-house is 28 nm
>current state of the art is 7 nm
Welp

? they already have a 7nm chip, the kirin980

if China the government collapse, that would be the BORN of the BEST and BIGGEST society of all history. BY FAR... 500-1200% MORE relevance than the USA in the 50-80's

Always

Why do lards get so upset at the thought of their decreasing relevance? The rest of the world can already smell the rot.

The Democrats will eventually hold a total majority. Expect 90% taxes, massive immigration, and only major corporations will be able to afford the unnecessary regulations that are only created to restrict competition

And those ghost cities are already falling apart, they are build so shoddy.

never heard this in my lifetime, you're beyond strawman level dude

>China will collapse
t. 2020s

>China will collapse
t. 2030s

>China will collapse
t. funds are safu

Listen here you fucking child brainlet, the majority of American companies either use Chinese manufactured parts or manufacture parts in China. Explain to me how the vast majority of US companies going out of business because their margins don't make any sense once China collapses and the cost of switching is too high makes us "kings of the world"? You're fucked in the head... plastic cups.

You might think that if you're completely retarded. China's economy is solely based on exporting shit tier, stolen products. Once everyone wakes up to their Chino-Jewish tricks, they are absolutely fucked

The current regime may collapse, but it will likely remain a world power regardless.

they are putting fucking EVERTHING in infrastructure though, while the US just pays for random consumption while their infrastructure crumbles.
guess who will come out on top when both fall financially

Gangweed, rise up.