Lmao what is wrong with the consumers on Ebay...

Lmao what is wrong with the consumers on Ebay? All I did was kindly ask for feedback 3 days later and he puts up with personal shit which one of you is this?

Attached: 9651E736-2508-4F76-95E5-C35B8D6C7D0C.jpg (1125x2314, 781K)

What did you say exactly?

Attached: 0136B8BA-EFD8-4571-9D31-B6F23CF0E395.jpg (1125x1702, 477K)

You fucked up

no. you can ask for feedback on ebay

That has to be a roastie. No way a man would get so cunty about your message

big of a faggy message op
if someone sent me a message like that i would have not left any feedback at all just to piss you off

Too forceful, even if this dickwad is an absolute melt

And yeah you'd be better off just deleting the 2nd sentence, thats where it gets a bit pushy/invasive and people could respond in a cunty way (even tho this person went way overboard)

post this on r/choosingbeggers. you will get so much karma dude

That's pretty harsh dude

I quit using Ebay for this exact reason and the fact that they do not protect sellers any longer like they used to. I had a person buy a product use almost all of it and then file for a return because they decided they did not like the product any longer, and I clearly had posted no returns on consumable items. After many back and forth exchanges with Ebay they forced me to accept the return and refund the buyer. Fuck Ebay!

Trips decides what I should reply to him

I just sell everything on FB marketplace now. Best part is you can filter out people who you don't want to deal with.

Had a big name company almost refuse a TV return that i only took out of the packaging, turned on and put back in. Kinda glad ebay sides with sellers on some things but not surprised people take advantage

I sold a game on eBay, then went on deployment for 6 months, came back with ptsd and 2 and a half fingers missing, and a demand for $40 from ebay over a dispute and a permanent PayPal ban

You didn't ask

Yeah, one time I bought something but it didnt get delivered, and got sent back to the sender's address. The seller ignored my message when I asked for my money back and Ebay offered me no protection. If I hadn't called Paypal up to make a claim I wouldnt have gotten my money back.

/ thread

Yikes

So you're the seller? You say this was 3 days after the sale, did he even receive the item he bought yet?

He definitely overreacted, but you also shouldn't be hounding people for feedback 3 days after a sale, especially if you're the seller. Let your buyers receive the item and have a chance to try it out first.

I am the seller, sent it 3 days after the sale and yes he had already received the item by then

I sold something to someone who had wrong address registered on ebay/paypal. i sent it to address and it came back to me. I looked it up and it was an empty lot with a demolished house. I was white about it and refunded his purchase price minus the shipping that i paid. He was some beaner and probably trying to scam me.

Just apologise and tell him you're autistic and still trying to figure out basic human interaction. Guarantee he'll leave good feedback then

wow a lot of oversensitive faggots on here, OP did nothing wrong, customer was and is a raging faggot

Was good until "I urge you".

At that point I would have just said fuck off and never replied or left feedback.

>kindly
He overreacted but you dun goofed

I'm writing you a new feedback message because yours is so fucking bad and you can't even realize why after someone complains, so trying to help you understand seems like a waste of my time:

"Hi, I hope you're having a great day!

I just wanted to make sure your purchase process with me was satisfactory, and if not see if there's anything I can do to make it better.

If you were satisfied, when you have a moment could you please leave me some feedback? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much and have a great rest of your week,

Your First Name"

Send this 2 days after the item arrives, not after you sold it.

go back to pakistan and stay there.

Rerolling

Roll for we are all in this together pasta

Better, bit still needs a lot of work.

I mean maybe fuck off and don't message people about feedback. I would have left you a 1 star for bugging me with this kind of shitmail.

>get paid six figures to write emails like this for companies but should take advice from biz neets
No it doesn’t.

You forget the level of estrogen guys are on these days.

it's too desperate.

Eat my spastic ass, you nigger lover. Leave good feedback or I'll rape someone you care about. I know where you live!

Why would you take time out of your day to even write that email? Ebay automatically sends buyers emails reminding them to leave feedback.

>t.ebayfag

Retard. If you're not a dropshipfag, you're supposed to include 4x6 printouts like pic related.

Attached: ebay-thank-you-letter-template-ebay-seller-feedback-cards-free-download-the-5bcad18ba06cc.jpg (800x480, 98K)