Not owning 50 XMR

>not owning 50 XMR

Attached: b (1437).jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006352934-Monero-XMR-
news.bitcoin.com/what-grin-and-mimblewimble-mean-for-the-future-of-bitcoin-privacy/
youtube.com/watch?v=aHTRlbCaUyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im losing hope, it tanks as hard as all the rest.

No thanks I'm trying to get rich not make pathetic grandpa gains

Attached: b (1071).jpg (226x223, 6K)

If I could store it on a Ledger Nano SI’d buy some

support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006352934-Monero-XMR-

Attached: b (1181).jpg (645x729, 71K)

>owning a shitcoin for drug dealers and terrorists
just wait until CIA dumps you to 50 cent lmao

> he thinks Monero still has a future

news.bitcoin.com/what-grin-and-mimblewimble-mean-for-the-future-of-bitcoin-privacy/

That was Bitcoin's introduction in 2011 you stupid newcuck.

bitcoin isn't private or untraceable at all

please explain

OH wow! So you're telling me that an anonymous team with illuminati eye logo cares about my privacy and help make crypto currency untraceable? What lucky goys we are!

come at me bro

Mimblewimble is unironically the future of blockchain, more so by prune-ability than anonymity. Watch if you aren't a brainlet
youtube.com/watch?v=aHTRlbCaUyM

Please explain why you think it is

so bitcoin has this thing called the public ledger, it has numerous blockchain explorers that let you basically follow the bitcoin around. you can see how much is in every wallet, you can see where it goes, where it came from.

if a hacker steals bitcoin it can be blacklisted from exchanges so that if you ever receive bitcoin that comes from the hacker's address, you'll be blacklisted too.

if anyone knows you use bitcoin and they find out your public address, they'll know how much you have, where you spend it, where you got it, etc.

XMR functions just as fine at $5 as it would at $5000.

It’s not a fucking investment.

Grin is not that beam privacy crap. Grin is being worked on by some of the best bitcoin devs. And unlike monero it's super scalable.

Yeah, but when you are drug lord/russian oligarch divorcing/chinese millionaire buying human organs etc. and want to transfer just 5 million anonymously, with 5$ price you would need over 6% of XMR in circulation.. and what happens to price when everybody wants to buy it a lot?

>thinking private ledger currencies are good investment
Legislators are going to give you a very rude awakening in a few years.

Attached: 1544543741288.jpg (559x556, 31K)

I'll rebuy my xmr when it hits 0.25 eth.