New to biz

Complete newfag, how do I get into cryptocurrency? Wagecuckin' it is going to be the death of me.

Attached: wojack.png (107x116, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah, fresh naive blood. Inb4 shills coming in to tell you about some obscure coins

make a account
wire money
post memes

Buy bsv sirs. Very good value and many stiff dildos. Special price for you today sirs. Tomorrow 1 million rupees

Buy LINK.

Coinbase account. Send money. Buy buttcoins. Binance account. Send coins. Buy shit coins. Aaand it's gone.

But seriously, don't use all your money at once. Spread your buys over a few months

Open an account on an exchange where you can open shorts.

Short BTC until 2020.

Easy money.

Save yourself the heartache and misery now. Just become an hero

Create a cuckbase account.
Get verified.
But a few hundred in Bitcoin while low
Refresh Jow Forums all day every day

Attached: 0955 - YOUNFyz.jpg (499x499, 48K)

Did someone say crypto newbie?
>bitmex.com/

So being knew, what all precautions should I take in setting up a wallet / knowing which currencies to avoid or invest in?

Attached: FB_IMG_1543797316554.jpg (540x600, 18K)

Just gimme your money

Doing to much at once is the worst thing you could do. Errors are harshly penalized in crypto.
Would start by trading on binance and keeping your funds there.

I am kind of wondering what marketplace you guys use?

Like who do I sign up with to buy and sell this stuff?

cuckbase and binance, as stated before

Attached: 36557198_619937681738781_6742096544360562688_n.jpg (260x260, 17K)

Do NOT invest - and especially don't try to short trade - in crypto. It is LITERALLY gambling. Either do a LOT of research or just... don't. Fucking don't. Just buy BTC and wait AT LEAST five years. There is NO money to be made in cryptocurrency, save for long-term holding on to Bitcoin. It is a MEME.

Read Investopedia, memorise it, and buy a few books like The Intelligent Investor and so on. Diversify your portfolio and do not invest any capital that you aren't prepared to lose. Look into index funds. That is all.

Do not do this

How to buy in and trade with 0 fees:

>Set up an account on Coinbase(CB)
>Login to CB Pro with your CB account.
>Link your checking account to CB Pro and wait for it to validate
>Initiate a deposit to your USD wallet into CB Pro. You'll have to wait a few days for the deposit to finish. Make sure you do this step in CB PRO, not normal CB, using a bank deposit, not a wire transfer
>You can now trade USD/BTC/LTC/etc etc for a while to get the feel for it without paying fees each time

Important:
Do not use market buys/sells unless absolutely necessary. Use limit buys/sells, as there are no fees(attached a picture for you)
If you are unsure about what you are doing, initiate a deposit for $20 first and trade something small to start start. LTC > USD is a good coin to get a feel for the market, as it follows BTC almost exactly.

Attached: xo.jpg (1066x526, 71K)

You will never get rich

I hate fucking coinbase
>Deposit funds
>Have to wait 30 days to move funds
fuck that

The fuck I can't believe no one has mentioned chainlink. Op if you want a sure win go all in on link buy the dip cause once those ETFs come through and the whales start to ico it will pump like crazy. This is the only nugget of wisdom ipl give it should be about January when it's too late. Good luck man

Attached: 44599555_321354975124912_7534738843652678610_n.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Additionally, do not allow taker. Use Post Only.

Attached: xo2.jpg (297x454, 25K)

Also OP a lot of your kind come on to Jow Forums looking to get rich quick. It doesn't happen.

You need to be prepared to hold on to things for the long haul. As in, a matter of years. You will be stuck in your wagie job for a long time. To escape wagecucking you need to be investing at least £100k+ in dividend stocks before you can retire early comfortably.

I figured someone else would mention it lmao. But yes OP buy LINK $1000 eoy 2019

Also do not listen to anyone shilling chainlink.
Do not listen to Jow Forums

Don't listen to these guys they just want to accumulate link at dirt cheap prices.