Platforms with pending Mainnets

It takes balls to be launching a mainnet in this current market. Here's some projects doing so:
>endor protocol
>tomochain
>iost
>zilliqa
Will any of these be successful?

Attached: 1542289214564-biz.jpg (1080x1176, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Zilliqa/Zilliqa/issues/997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are literally dumb if they dont sell ther ICO coins and run away.

beeing thag stupid as prop millionaire is for fuck sacke fuckin useless.

That was barely English. Most of these platforms have specifically confirmed that they are not worried about funding in this market.

give me 1 project that has gone up (even in sats) after mainnet release
you can't

Spotted the pajeet. Nice try Ranjeesh but some of us have morals and ambitions beyond exit scamming.

Uhm Ethereum? If you're going to move goalposts like a faggot then Holochain has done quite well in this market.

No discussion of any of these projects yet but at least two literal pajeets so far. One of these is triggering someone.

To bring it back to your topic, OP. Zilliqa recently had a retarded flaw come to light on their github. github.com/Zilliqa/Zilliqa/issues/997

Imagine they released their mainnet with that? It would be a complete shitshow. I own ZIL but that is worrisome.

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-121627_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 234K)

To elaborate, anything that gets released will have bugs. Network attacks are a good thing. This is what has made bitcoin so rubust over the years. Lindy Effect senpai. I am looking forward to Zilliqa mainnet. Idk much about any of the other chink coins you mentioned.

Check out the lil sergey
He cute

They fixed it and didn't make some bullshit excuse as to why people shouldn't be worried, but yeah not inspiring much confidence

Why would the computer coins ever appreciate in value?

Well what do each of these platforms do? Do I have to spoonfeed everything to you people? I was hoping to discuss with people who already know about them. This is not a shill thread so I will not be the one to explain info that is easily found on their websites, solely on principle. I want to discuss usage

Bump. Anyone? Had to go to page 3 to find anything discussing specific projects or technicals. This board is shit.

Interesting, I don’t remember seeing edr mentioned on biz a lot if ever. I’m personally holding edr and reading Alex Pentland’s book titled Social Physics. A super legit project and one of the very few in this space. biz does not talk about it, so that’s a good sign

I also hold fsn, they had a botched spring and summer and fall, but finally looks like starting to pull their shit together, they did a snapshot yesterday to be a part of the test run for which I’ll be getting real tokens. That’s another one biz is sleeping on, which is also good.

Get a load of this retard. 95% sure this is bait but blockchain isn't going anywhere, and anyone who can make sense of the bitcoin whitepaper knows this.

Edr is the project I wanted to discuss further mostly. Do you recommend the book? I'm trying to learn more about social physics and potential use cases

bitcoin

Horizon State

Shill me on endor

>mainnet
I do agree tho, for being a sub $2mil marketcap coin, it’s a very solid project from what I last saw of it