I hope so. The gains I will make is insane

wait for the dip OP
the whales will just let you have it

>Magic poop
Op is scared
Weeew !!

yes.
exit the market now.

Just wait for an uptrend and go long with a trailing stop.

That would be a blessing for 99% of this board.
You could load up on 10-50 btc and easily reach a new ath when it gets back to 6k-8k, assuming you hodled it all the way down from 20k.

but I fell for the hodl meme I can't buy any more. Did most people on this board unironically hold, or am I the only dumb brainlet that refused to sell

Attached: file.png (600x484, 282K)

Everyone sold in Dec

Not sure if you are trolling but I am pretty sure unless you are dumb you should sell. I am mainly on ETH and had to sell at 150$ (bought at around 140 - 170$) to minimize my losses

I haven't sold shit. Iron hands friend.

I sold at 16k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*reads again*
>everyone sold in December
Oh No No No
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I agree I was a fucking retarded mong for not selling in the spring when we were in a clear bear market. I was very adamant to never holding during bull, and actively traded and made very good gains. When it started dropping I lost my logic and became emotional and just stopped checking the price for months.
But now, the longer you wait, the lower the reward:risk ratio is. We've already seen an 80% drop and the 2013 was 85%. I keep saying how much lower cna it really go, but I'm starting to capitulate anons

He is 100% wrong, we won't see BTC under about 2.8k.

Who cares, I sold at 17k

Tethered @15.4k, patiently waiting for the bottom(~2k). Cant wait to 7x my BTC stack.

Attached: aVOYPLd_700b.jpg (640x960, 51K)

Man I wish. Imagine the profits you'd make getting that low but unfortunately it's not. It's becoming increasingly obvious over the past few days BTC has found somewhat of a lower threshold.

Two scenarios could possibly happen. 1: we test 3k until jan/feb 2019 until favourable news on BAKKT and the BTC ETF then we subsequently subsequently bull run. 2: we follow the predictable historical trend of capitulation until late 2019 then bull run.

What stopped you from buying any BTC at 6k after it was flat for a while? I also sold between 13-15k but rebought ~25% at 6k.

yes also this. I know had I'd sold early, I would have rebought at 6k. I really thought we were at the bottom desu

To add to this, I also rebought another 25% between 3.2k and 3.5k.

Because I knew the bottom of despair would be a lot lower than 6k, just based on previous bull/bear cycles. I've been in the game since 2013. It may take us another month or two to get in the 2-2.5k range. Then we wait for a year or two... Want a solid tip? Accumulate ETH once we bottom out and while it's cheap so you're in a good position for serenity 2.0 / PoS. 32 minimum to stake.

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-130624_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2220, 480K)

the next support is around 2k. the support after that is $700

Nice, I was too scared to buy during the 2013 bull rally, ended up waiting til around 2015/2016 to buy, but I just bought Bitcoin and Litecoin (no ethereum...). I suppose I'll sit on the rest of my fiat incase it really does go that low.

i havent sold either, feel like a fucking idiot but... i didn't invest more than i could afford to lose and my ATH wasn't exactly life changing, it would've been fucking nice to have that money now lol, so it stings but not THAT much. now i'm just waiting for a optimal buy-in. i've been kind of making smaller purchases since the drop from 6k because anything below 6.5-7.4k is below my break even point

Have your fiat ready to go because when we do get in that range we may not be there for long. There is a small possibility we break below 2k briefly but I'm not counting on it, and already have my goals set.

Sorry about your LTC. I never had faith in Charlie. He was a hack from day 1 and LTC never saw any serious investment in development.

If it was your first time coming and fomoing into a bull, the most important thing is that you learn from it, because it will happen again. Sell a % of your stack that you're comfortable with during the bull. Keep close eyes on it, and if you cant, set stop losses and update them as frequently as possible. If at any point it loses 20% during a bull, tether up or sell. That's been my strategy and by biz standards I've already made it. But like I said, I've already been in for 5 years, I've fucked up a few times too, but I learned.

I traded all my LTC for BTC the moment Charlie Lee tweeted that he sold.

No, they are busy shorting just before a squeeze.

Then you're already smart enough to do well in the long run of things. The two most important things are patience and sticking to the goals you set prior to the emotions that bull runs evoke.