Eth scaling

Can ethereum scale enough in the future to be used worldwide ?

I'm not talking about 2.0 but future upgrades.

I

Attached: 10151392_10152292173481112_4908269654763911449_n.jpg (640x636, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/a3qj68/comment/ebagq5u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody knows. If anyone knew the definite answer they'd either be accumulating as much Ethereum as they can for proof of stake, or heding their bets/ dumping it.

Sidechains, Oracles and exchange protocols can help shoulder the burden with their own computations and databases, not every last transaction needs to be run directly on Ethereum.

Vitalik thinks sharding is enough, as you can increase number of shards
>Actually, one corollary of this whole architecture is that we may never need anything more than quadratic sharding for base layer scaling. We can just add as many shards as we want, increase inter-crosslink times to keep base-chain load acceptable, and keep the developer experience good with layer 2 techniques like this. So if this strategy pans out, it's very early to say but it's possible that Serenity-style hub-and-spoke chains could be a kind of "end of history" for scalable blockchain design.

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/a3qj68/comment/ebagq5u

thx mates

This is actually sick as fuck, ETH might have an even larger speculative run than bitcoin next time around. I've been looking into ETH 2.0 and it's the real deal, unlimited scaling and unprecedented decentralization (up to 300,000 validating nodes staking 32 ETH)

I was thinking about buying 32 just for staking. Is there going to be a return on investment?

Attached: 4356AA89-7CFA-4A21-9DA9-6010F4ED2F02.jpg (958x1434, 256K)

Yes but it will be zk-starks

Dont worry man. Its getting lightning network in the form of Raiden! Its totally the best chance of scaling! Your money might vanish randomly though so watch out for that. Otherwise if you are cool with losing money sometimes its one of the best things ever!

Snarks*

That’s current tech

Of course it can scales, there are multiple solutions being tested. Give it a year or two.

It is Jon Snow that is Zero Knowledge, not the Starks

Ether had a bigger speculative run last time, retard. It over 100xd vs 20x for BTC. Ethereum is actually at a fair market value right now.

Yes, their goal is a global horizontal scaling immutable computer.

Any reason not to DCA into eth?

what is the purpose of the eth token

Unironically no. Just plan to hold for 1-2 years.

Payment for execution and interaction of smart contracts, staking, and currency universal to all smart contracts

It seems chainlink and eth compliment eachother very well.

Well yeah, chainlink is built on ethereum

No i mean the usecases... eth is the platform, chainlink is the link to real world data to make smart contract adoption a real possibility.