XDIESEL a new XBY initiative - FUD Bounties

Cancerous and non-transparent like exhaust smoke, XDIESEL, is a new asset class designed to reward FUDers for their hard work. Let no XFUEL promotion go unpunished. Starting with an airdrop of 1M XDIESEL to the first 100 requests and 100k XDIESEL to the next 1,000 requests, the remaining 450M XDIESEL is available for bounties and FUD rewards.

To claim your XDIESEL, login to the Waves platform and pin XDIESEL to your assets.

client.wavesplatform.com/

Then, post your deposit address in the form below.

gooDOTgl/forms/IS9h5mVwHOSmnnT12

>replace DOT with . Jow Forums spam filter

Bounties are available for the logo, website, ANN creation, and of course, a comprehensive non-technical whitepaper. We also need Discord, Telegram, Twitter, and other social media channels. XDIESEL rewards dev work, professional shillers, CEO, COO, and a board that will make important decisions. Would be crazy to consider at this point, but if we could get on some shitcoin exchange and even have a listing on CoinMarketCap, there’s a huge bounty for that. We might even be able to make our own exchange...and beat XBY to the XCHANGE race.

Most importantly of all, FUD is rewarded in XDIESEL.

Since XDIESEL is at least as valuable as XFUEL, 1:1 is the suggested exchange rate.

Attached: 6a6b22043468343832f4f449b72590c1.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebIx4pXder6GqNs3N_UWcpRNtTxPZNYu3i28ecLgGiaRyPDg/viewform?usp=sf_link
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That’s awesome!

Is this real?

Yes this is 100% real, head over to the wave platform and get your XDIESEL address.Post it to the G-form and get your bounty.

XBY's reign of tyranny and scams have gone on for far to long, it's time to fight back with the one thing that hurts thin skinned CCR the most, FUD. Be warned he will probably try to stop us with his inhouse "FUD Patrol" army but we will not be silenced. Eventually we will put an end to this scam once and for all.

fukken sent

To da moon!!!

Thank you for your service - time to save the xby community from CCR’s scam.

*sniff sniff* quite pungent my dear etc etc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2288x1526, 126K)

Selling XDIESEL for XBY at 0.9, last chance before price goes up later today!

Will you be listing on any of the bigger exchanges soon?

Looking forward to patent in a couple of weeks.

Yes we will be listed on premier shitcoin exchanges just like XFUELTM

It’s real just got my 1 million xdiesel

>to the moooooooon

Attached: 99F10CA7-528E-4305-9CDC-22B9A72D1DFF.jpg (750x358, 30K)

We will be announcing a new delay, I mean "patent" on a weekly basis

Damn

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-183021.png (1080x1920, 105K)

I got you senpai

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebIx4pXder6GqNs3N_UWcpRNtTxPZNYu3i28ecLgGiaRyPDg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Bless kouhai

XDIESEL is live on Waves DEX and already has more trading pairs than XBYTM and XFUELTM combined

Attached: XDIESEL.png (334x351, 16K)

Whoever you are you have my sword

You have made more progress in a few hours than xby has in nearly 2 years

I assume Insider Trading by the team will also be a regular occurrence?

Most definitely. Best not to have a functional explorer for that reason.

xby is the one true coin, trust me I'm a Doctor

cough, cough..

hi everyone! as your new COO alongside detective Pikachu, I just want to welcome you all. this is a community funded FUD project and we are just so excited to get moving on XBY and all the FUD bounties we have planned.

to answer some of the question, yes (of course) there will be a great deal of insider trading-obviously

is it real? yes, even more real than Borzalom's deaf geniusness

Ok guys that's all the time I've got for now because I'm at a light on my phone, but i'll be back around soon. God bless everyone of you and merry christmas

Mr.COO is your tattoo artsist cousins, brother's father going to be on team also?

oh and to Golden and that faggot nephew of the xby CEO mister chris, this is all hyperbole and not us being desperate you fucking weaponized retards.

your uncle is a dirty fucking scammer and you work for a deaf hungarian retard who was dumb enough to lose his dev fund because he coded himself out of it.

that is the genius you dumb pieces of shit actually think will change the crypto industry? sooooo happy you faggots are going to lose your money. that keeps me warm at night.

God bless!

of course. XDIESEL is a family business with family values. I don't want to seem crazy or anything, but we believe God has placed myself and detective Pikachu together for a greater purpose

we want to liberate all those dumb faggots who actually believe XBY is anything other than a scam. God bless you and the XDIESELTM FaMiLy

I am happy that this exists even if it is just for lols good work from the TEAM and thanks for the XDIESEL can’t wait for it to be listed on CMC and have a higher marketcap than XBY

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a portfolio manager and seasoned trader. Thank You.

Do you also sell used cars because that would be a clincher for a prime position on the team.

I am glad to see so much enthusiasm for XDIESEL already and we have barely begun.

We are currently having important meetings with important people on how to strategize a huge pump so we can create and army of bag holders so desperate to get a return when we dump it back to zero they will accept any bullshit we feed them

Rapid progress here at XDIESEL, our CEO just filed the first 16 patents

Attached: patentfiling.jpg (770x308, 134K)

I am so happy and blessed to say that our new developer is just as retarded as Borzalom. Not only is our new dev a deaf mongoloid, but he is actually capable of producing actual code. It really is a special time here at XDIESELTM and we would like to welcome you all to the family. God bless

A quick quote from our new CEO

Attached: inspirationquote.png (714x394, 110K)

I remember when that quote kept being posted and would cringe every time I saw it lul