Hope you sold user

reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/a5l8zf/jibrel_community_november_update_and_telegram/
Hope you sold user

Attached: Jkx-3_pW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_royalty_by_net_worth
warosu.org/biz/thread/S9506908
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s over.

Anyone still holding this pump and dump now deserves to not make it

switching from fudding to acculumate to fudding because I hate these scamming motherfuckers

Well Fuck...but my 7.2 k arent worth shit now anyway. Might aswell right this down to 0...

what was wrong with the update OP?

To summarize
>Assets which have trustworthy custodians liquidity is not provided for
>We will push them to use JNT for transactions fees
What this boils down to is that JNT is essentially worthless. Its a token which exists but doesn't have much of a purpose and will never have any returns relative to the amount put in.

>Only circulating assets are required to be backed by JNT
GG. WP. Another change of the tokenomics.

A change you say? You are clearly a liar and scoundrel of the highest order and I SUGGEST you stop this post haste.

Attached: Impossible.png (448x176, 19K)

Two weeks ago the COO says
>[Forwarded from Talal Tabbaa]
Jcash was just the first CryDR we launched, but everything will reflect into proof of solvency.. the Sukuk as well as the JUSD utilized in the transaction.. This will most likely be reflected in mid-December (by then you'll be able to see the Sukuk smart contract on ether block explorers)

Today they say:
>Only circulating assets are required to be backed by JNT. The JNT solvency requirement is for people holding tokenized assets who are held by a different custodian. In cases which the asset’s custodianship, safe storage and honesty are not in question, there is no reason to provide the liquidity. Going forward, users/institutions will be incentivized to use JNT for transaction fees on the network.

Telegram is absolutely seething. And rightfully so. The real reason they won't have any exchange listings or pay any money for one is they don't want to expend operation funds on something irrelevant. They are building a blockchain product and the token is getting in the way.

Attached: Seething.png (451x347, 43K)

Same thing is going to happen with link and all projects where utility tokens are fundamentally pointless.

REKT

Attached: buttcoin jnt.png (1851x412, 86K)

1 year later and they still have no fucking clue how this is going to work. I feel bad for anyone still holding this.

THIS WAS THE LAST AND FINAL CRYPTO SHIT I ACTUALLY BELIEVED IN
NOW EVERYTHING'S A SCAM
100%
ALL OF IT
ITS DEAD
ITS ALL DEAD
FUCK CRYPTO

Attached: 1510173601481.png (466x450, 121K)

I KEK'T

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>Telegram is absolutely seething.

bullshit, absolutely no one is talking about this, i just checked.

this is FUD until proven otherwise. bet thats your acct in the screencap

We told biz for months that everything about JNT was a bait and switch.

Are you jiblets finally ready to consider the evidence that the Seed Group sheikh is really just an bastard ten year old estranged from the Dubai royal family, and not in any realistic way a conduit to tokenizing their assets?

Then you're blind. Look again.

YAZAN JUST SAID IT COULD BE USED AS A GAS TOKEN AHHHAHAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT FUDSTERS USED TO SAY TO TRY AND DETER PEOPLE FROM BUYING AND NOW IT LITERALLY GOT MEMED INTO REALITY. HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY'RE DOING AT ALL, THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE TOKEN WOULD BE USED FOR, NOBODY WANTS THIS SHIT IT'S FUCKING OVER

EVERY FUCKING CRYPTO IS SCAM
ALL OF IT

That's me lol

I think Yazan posts here and got the idea from those threads

I'm so sick of crypto. I'm forced to swingtrade what little I have left just to maintain value. Everything is always red. Good news gives 0 market reaction. My faith in my projects and their teams is always proved unfounded eventually.

It's like this bleak empty burden that only gets worse. And for some reason I can't walk away from it.

Attached: 1528763460067.jpg (500x478, 34K)

Its very clear now its a slow exit scam as far as the cryptocurrency and investor side is concerned.

Attached: 20181212_170212.jpg (720x226, 69K)

your posts got gassed, mr adrian

>UTILITY TOKENS

The irony is that Jibrel AG will probably be very successful based on what we have seen so far. Token holders not so much.

Attached: file.png (492x430, 288K)

>yazan claims the Gas Fee Stone and snaps his fingers fifty times

Its hilarious that exactly 1 year ago talal was screaming in the telegram that BBB exchanges and jcash were both coming feb 2017 to lure in ico investors.Honestly take a step back, he is no better than balina and suppoman for his bs shilling.

Its sad in a way. It seems like Yazan is as honest as he can possibly be and claims he sold tokens to friends and family during the ICO.

I genuinely think they had the best intentions to begin with but as more and more time goes on the reality of the situation becomes fairly obvious.

The model doesn't work when you have to consider token holders. He said as much in Telegram. The ideal has nothing to do with tokens.

Scam

ononono AHAHAHAHA
I TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THIS WAS A PAJEET PUMP N DUMP 9 MONTHS AGO
AHAHAHAHAHA just like that goddamn banyan network
AHAHAHAHAH
next dump; holoshit. Also shilled to the degree of ridiculousness here months ago. Only thing holo has going is it is listed on binance and its cheaper than any of these other shits. Just for these reasons it might hold at 10 sat

Or another example; intensecoin
Muh lets pump it together anons
Muh group shill
AHAHAHAHAHA SHIT ISNT EVEN ON COINMARKETCAP ANYMORE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Actually pretty funny.png (489x616, 102K)

SCAMELS

This might actually be the best update ever just because Yazan is going HAM.

Omisegoys blown the fuck out.

Attached: Jesus fuck.png (490x189, 47K)

It just proves that the Gooks were much more succesful with their vaporware. The have similar supplies and OMG hit $30 at one point. Yazan is saying that JNT solvency is fucking dead in the water but too pussy to actually come out and say it.

lol, what was the appeal of buying this shit in the first place?

If you don't know then you don't belong here.

That isn't fair. OMG was released during before the bull run and had its dick sucked by Vitalik the golden boy along with the Skateboard partnership memes. JNT was released when everything started going to shit and it had two pumps before totally nosediving like everything else. Had it come out in June or July of last year it would have a 300M market cap like every other shitcoin that hasn't reached its real value of $0 yet. It was just a shitcoin that released at a bad time as opposed to one that released at a good time.

However the most interesting thing to come out of this is seeing how low volume exchanges are trying to stay afloat. The transparency means we actually get to find out more about the inner workings of an exchange and what they are currently trying to do.

Attached: Exchanges on the edge.png (528x618, 149K)

I should have listen to Warren and not invest in things I dont understand

This guy is comparing his pajeet volume wallet to the fucking biggest exchange? And thinks the coins will compare??

LOL OH NONOONONOONONON

The difference is it was "against" the meme use of the coin to list it on any decent liquidity exchange, what a joke

Basically, they sold a story that a) the total dollar value of tokenized assets would set a floor price for the JNT token, and b) implied via the partnership with Seed Group that the Dubai royal family will be likely to tokenize billions of dollars worth of assets down in the future. So it seemed like a guaranteed moon mission for biz brainlets.

Problems: a) this is no longer the case, and b) the sheikh who is the figurehead of Seed Group is a bastard kid of the king's brother, who made a settlement in the court with the mother (who lives in London) after taking a paternity test - ie. the kid is estranged from the royal family, with no claim or practical connection to their assets.

I was going to find the telegram post where Yazan said that listing goes against the goal of JNT while making a sarcastic comment over it claiming you were lying. But I can't seem to find it anymore. Might have been deleted.

It really is sad though. I think they are being honest. They are just out of their depth and things are changing constantly but the simple truth is the token is causing most of the problems because everything is easier and makes more sense without it. If they dropped the token they would probably make a fucking ton of money since they don't need to try and include it somewhere.

They really are just honest and idealistic idiots which has a certain charm to it.

5k jnt is literally nothing even at ATH. There were a few anons here who put like $300k into this shit in ico and didn't sell. Wonder how they're doing right now

To be fair jnt dumped less than most of the market.If you wanted to be in a coin and not lose as much, there were only a handful that did better.This is more about its failure as a project.

Man this is so sad

Now yazan is brainstorming for token use cases publically in the telegram.Im out.

You mean the COO of a company just spitballin in telegram about what the token will do isn't bullish? Get outta here.

what gets me is that fucking nobody has sold today..... not even a fuckin 5k order has gone through on bibox

"They're a living, breathing, statistical impossibility! I've never seen a team this bad!"

"Only a few die-hard fans are in the audience today."

Did 9am wallet user khs yet?

Volume. Selling now is at a massive loss and there is still hope for a listing within the next 2 to 4 weeks Jibrel time which could be two years.

They are afraid of selling at such a low price when a listing could send it 8X in the next few weeks. It won't but people hold out hope. Those with 100K plus stacks CAN'T sell. There are one or two big JNT buy walls but its below 200 ETH total and they would be taking a 40% loss from the current price and would be selling at 1/10th of ICO.

Everyone still in is pretty much stuck.

"Selling now is at a massive loss and there is still hope for a listing within the next 2 to 4 weeks"

They all but said no more listings
happening today.

Can you point me to that. I will take a screencap. I don't recall reading that.

Jesus.

And people STILL hold this?

Also, what's the investment pitch if they're simply tokenizing assets? Why would anyone expect capital gains if they're doing a 1:1 tokenization? Without going through legal securitization, this seems like a horrifically sketchy sales pitch.

Attached: 1478822546424.jpg (1500x1111, 372K)

Come on user, read through the spin... it doesnt take a fucking year to list on exchanges.If you cant see you are getting led along

"We’re still pushing on exchange listings, although, these have become much more challenging given the current market" .

I've been keeping track of the things they stated and changed their minds on. That particular bit is old lies. Pic related are the new lies.

Attached: Relevant.png (503x253, 44K)

>the sheikh who is the figurehead of Seed Group is a bastard kid of the king's brother, who made a settlement in the court with the mother (who lives in London) after taking a paternity test - ie. the kid is estranged from the royal family, with no claim or practical connection to their assets.

okay, this is fucking retarded. the shiekh at the top of the SEED group is the RICHEST SINGLE PERSON OF ROYALTY ON THE ENTIRE PLANET (aside from r0thschilds)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_royalty_by_net_worth

jesus dude

another token added to the "exit scam soon" list

Its retarded but for different reasons. Because of how arabs name get their names and their prolific breeding there are a bunch with the same name and they have main families and branch families.

The guy you listed there isn't the head of Seed. Its a different person entirely. He is some unknown arab business man who is one of that guys brothers or cousins. But because there are a fucking ton of them and several have the same names its really hard to find a non-mainline member of the family.

He isn't 10 but it doesn't matter because the Seed partnership seems worthless.

Sure he is user. Sure he is. Let the bags go. You will feel much better.

>Its retarded but for different reasons. Because of how arabs name get their names and their prolific breeding there are a bunch with the same name and they have main families and branch families.

>The guy you listed there isn't the head of Seed. Its a different person entirely. He is some unknown arab business man who is one of that guys brothers or cousins. But because there are a fucking ton of them and several have the same names its really hard to find a non-mainline member of the family.

>He isn't 10 but it doesn't matter because the Seed partnership seems worthless.

that sounds so far-fetched that im willing to believe you, but where's the proof

Yeah, he's definitely got a lot of incentives to make the shit tokens of some worthless needs magically valuable, right?

Because that's how the world operates..

Attached: 1488499093807.jpg (545x453, 30K)

So the token isn’t gonna do what they thought it would. Ok. Since the idea you’re pitching to these institutions is valuable, find a way to bring the token holders along for the ride. In other words just pump my bags up.

i aint saying it'd make JNT holders rich, but lets get the facts straight

The poster is exactly right. These fucking oil Saudi families are massive. Lots of them have the SAME EXACT NAMES. Idk how anybody with higher than an 80 iq doesn’t know this.

>proof

Either invest in the team and hope they lead us to the promised land or sell. This shit doesn't need to be shilled anymore, it's had it's time. TG is fucking toxic and filled with you retards.

Look up the Saudi royal families your self. Fuck, do you need people to do everything for you. Do your own do dilligence before investing your own money.

Maybe this isn’t the case in this exact situation, but these Saudi royal families are fucking huge and lots of them have the same names. These fucks come here for to America for “school” drive around exotics and act like total dousche bags.

Nothing really far fetched. Just read the names.

>Saeed bin Ahmed Al Maktoum aka Seed guy
>Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum aka Richest guy

The name after bin is the father. Its why people keep claiming he is a ten year old because its bin Ahmed. The only proof for him being a child is that Ahmed has a kid with the same name. You have to do a lot more mental gymnastics to say its a giant ploy to hide the fact the one running it is ten years old and they are trying to convince everyone that he wrote pic related. Its a stupid meme and there are plenty of very legitimate things to shit on Jibrel for. The 10 year old thing just detracts from the actual discussion about the myriad of real problems they have.

Attached: Well spoken for a kid.png (1684x569, 599K)

burden of proof faggot, i have no position in JNT so i dont care

It was always fucking brainlet FUD to begin with. Don't know why anyone is still spouting it when the COO is in the telegram group firing off the weapons grade FUD on his own

Sad

I mean really

>Yazan: The token is pretty much useless but we can come up with SOMETHING for it to do. Anyone got any ideas? Most governments aren't even allowing us to use virtual currencies anyway
>Yazan: Don't worry though our good name is on the line and we would be really disappointed if things went poorly for you guys but we have to take care of our employees first
>Some random moron: HURR HURR SEED CEO IS 10!

Ah memories
warosu.org/biz/thread/S9506908
I wonder how pic related is doing.
And by that I mean I wonder if he's washing lettuce, on fries, or on the grill. Or perhaps he'll join that other user at that Texas roadhouse join and wear an "I love my job" T-shirt while stamping on peanuts as he dances for the entertainment of NPCs

Attached: Absolutely Jibrel.png (921x209, 66K)

The person you should really be worried about is Suicide-user.

I feel for them all. Me, motorcycle user, 450K jnt marine, Frank, Datboi, that one angry FUD guy, that angry dude who'd talk shit and call you a brainlet for asking questions about how it was all gonna work....... what a fucking waste of money this was.

Motorcycle user never actually put more than enough for 32K in if I recall right. He was waiting for a settlement which prevente him from being JUSTD. I think 450K guy sold at 20 cents.

Is it safe to keep on Kucoin or are they delisting... It was actually the exchange I trusted the most

450k sold alot but still hada huge position,.... much more than can even be sold at present

The memes sure delivered, too bad Jibrel didnt

Inshallah my Jibrels and Allahu Ackbar to all the infidels

Attached: 1529459155644.webm (720x720, 1.95M)

It doesn't make a difference either way, you'll end up with nothing regardless

Yaxan said to remove your holdings from Kucoin

Yazan literally said get your shit off Kucoin. They appear to be asking for 25K a month to keep it listed. Which is funny consider how little volume JNT has historically had on there.

Can we officially announce the end of JNT as a cryptocurrency? No need to keep posting about it since it wont be needed anymore.
High risk and high reward project. Unfortunately ppl lost due to lies and promises. Nothing else than smoke and mirrors.

>the absolute state...Still believing anyhing yazan or talal say
JNT adds no money to kucoincs bank due to the low volume because there is no demand to hold the token and therefore is getting delisted.

Yazan is an honest idiot if nothing else. He doesn't know what he is doing. He was spitballing on fucking telegram about how to make the token useful. Kucoin is dying along with most exchanges because they are primarily just wash trading to make it seem like they have more volume then they do.

I can absolutely believe the project is totally fucked and Kucoin is trying to get money from projects.

Brown and/or Muslim anons liked it because it's the sandiest shitcoin.

>We told biz for months that everything about JNT was a bait and switch.
I told you asshats the moment the whitepaper dropped. Which was absolute trash. And their team is also trash. BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN. Buy link.

Attached: 1512624321714.jpg (1439x1440, 388K)

I see you won't name the one project that should be named as well. I'll do it for you: it starts with a C

even if it is only used for transaction gas its as good a use case as ETH or most other shitcoins. and its a platform that probably will be heavily used unlike most others

coneheadmetro?

>implying this name thing wasn't planned from the start to decieve silly zoomers
It's called a scam afterall.

I unironically bought this at 60 cents based on the original tokenomics. Is there any legal path available here to recoup some of my money given they clearly lied?

Wow, still can't believe retards actually bought this shit.