I hope I can actually get some help here

I hope I can actually get some help here.

I have been selling drugs (weed and mushrooms) for the past year. I was in a bad financial situation and I just had to do it. I made around 5-7k. I used the deepweb to make my orders and bought my Bitcoin from coinbase. I have used my profits to pay back a car loan. I already finished paying it off so I'll just be saving all the cash and putting it away since I have a job that can pay my bills.

However, I am paranoid that all these coinbase transactions would look suspicious? They are mostly spread out and I sent the BTC to another wallet and then from that wallet to the black market.

Thoughts ?

Attached: money-laundering-1.jpg (500x400, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNsCxa4BZB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, since Bitcoin is not anonymous and completely traceable by everyone. There is now a direct link from your ID on Coinbase to the black market. Good job.

would be easy to track from your coinbase account

if you used a wallet on your machine then each sent transaction would broadcast your ip

if you haven't been caught now you're unlikely to be

You'll be fine as long as you pay taxes on the money that has a paper trail (ie. What you used to pay off your car). In the future, wash your coins though. You should be able to figure out how to do this without anybody telling you.

Bahahahah your going to have to pay taxes in those buys goy coinbase sends all transaction info to the Feds so they gonna tax you on your buys.
You can say you sent the btc to someone else in exchange for another token and the new coin you bought was eventually abondond or turned out to be a scam, so you may cut some of your losses by saying all that was invested end up getting stolen.

Can you elaborate on washing my coins? To further explain, I buy from the deepweb and sell locally for cash. I don't even sell to that many people just close friends. When I get my coins from coinbase I sent them to another online wallet and from there to the deep web wallet.

unless the package got intercepted and you signed to pick it up, then you're absolutely fine. taxman only gives a fuck if you bought bitcoin on coinbase and sold for a profit.

How would they know I didn't sell for a profit? The way I see it, I just bought bitcoin, sent them somewhere else and just bought again. There's no trace of me cashing out the bitcoins except for the credit card payments which was about 6k but is that even enough to get on their map?

coinbase only gives info to the taxman if it's over 20k so you're fine. if you're that worried about taxes though, then buy the same amount of btc with cash off market, then transfer it to coinbase to sell at a "loss."

Where can I buy Bitcoin using cash?

>I sent them to another online wallet
God how did someone as dumb as you not get caught? I guess that's why you only made 3 months salary in a year of committing felonies.

You made shit all money kek IRS isn't going to rape you over 5k. Just say you made money off Binance and your trades got wiped.

craigslist

>5-7k
Nobody gives a fuck, not even the IRS.
Just go put it in your bank account you retard.

Yup, delete everything, this is your life now user: youtu.be/QNsCxa4BZB8

Attached: 2BF767A8-EE16-4009-BD68-D73AE8084AA0.png (1136x640, 847K)

5k lolol nobody gives a fuck about 5k dawg jesus christ

1 year dealing drugs made 5k jesus wtf u selling? paracetamol??

I only have about 10 customers total. I don't deal with strangers. That's how people end up getting set up

i know this dealer who made 40k euro in 5 hours... last week EU

>However, I am paranoid that all these coinbase transactions would look suspicious?
That's not a fucking question, retard.

Few people are actually capable of systematically analyzing blockchain transactions. Governments currently only make an effort for big fish.

When you say you sent BTC to a black market, is this a known address?

You risked 5+ years of anal penetration for 5k.. But you're scared of being set up??

5yr x 12m = 60m

60m x 22 day = 1320day
1320d x 80$ if u had a low ass shit job for 10$/h

23k, if u had the lowest paying job possible 10$/h u woulda made almost 5x times that, i dont get it

My black market walled ID gets refreshed every time I make a deposit and my wallet from where I send the coins is a blockchain wallet