>her
Used to hate me
Haven't seen her in 5 years
Looks stunning now
Loads of sex positivity stuff
Labour supporter
Has a bf
Fucked up at school, wants to be a scientist
Used to call me a retard cause I dropped out, I did a huge turn around and am now an absolute brainchad, want to be a scientist

Attached: Capture.jpg (884x576, 49K)

This is her

Attached: 25166094_1509976625.2831.jpg (600x400, 48K)

Welcome to Jow Forums, faggot. No children allowed so log off, format your hard drive and have a nice day

Jesus man.

Never hit on women through linked in.

Jesus christ man.

just.. don't

>Loads of sex positivity stuff
>Labour supporter

Attached: 1465786677153.jpg (626x1051, 63K)

ROASTIE THOT DETECTED
ABORT!
ABORT!
ABORT!

lol not worth

Don't go straight to Chainlink. Chat about the weather and sports first.

I've got everything I've ever wanted and am bored out my mind. She used to hate me, it's appealing

Absolute cringe and sage

>Used to hate me
Probably still does.
Forget it.

>Hey how about that weather we've been having? Unseasonably warm, I suspect the monthly temperature anomaly must be at least 0.5 degrees. Do you hate sports, or are you retarded? So I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Serghey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Serghey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Serghey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Serghey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHEAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Cheainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Cheainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHEAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGHEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKEIS AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGHEY! CHAINLICK! CHAINLICK! CHAINLICK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LIKNS!

>stunning now

>1000 cock stare

yikes

>Cheainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community
thanks just sold 100k

Why would you want the roastie she seems like an absolute basic normie thot.

Attached: poo.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>looks stunning now

Why are these retards with oneitis so deluded? This roastie is literally a 3/10 dude.

I give 0 shits about the girl. What I do care is how you turned your life around for the better OP

>muh wannabe scientist
Just leave her alone, OP.

Attached: 1543440534854.jpg (903x960, 52K)

Attached: 1543833574702.jpg (251x242, 8K)

go for it fren

Tell her she's not white.

Nice, sounds sustainable. You should totally risk it

I'm sticking around to see how epic this thread gets.