Bitcoin SV

Memes aside, charts looking tasty as heck.

Time to go all in?

Attached: bitcoinsv.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@craig_10243/why-silk-road-was-an-abyss-67526e2902da
youtube.com/watch?v=y8cp1KvZKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=ybvQ1YwcF-0
youtube.com/watch?v=2765PgtHkVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes sir buy bsv sir you will get a stiff pump sir many rupees

Attached: mu0lVLG.jpg (1300x1390, 176K)

Thanks ranjeet I will

my name is rakesh sir

Your name is what I say it is boy

Yes sir, the real satoshi approves

There is going to be mass suicides on this board when Craig kills both BTC and BCH, and BSV takes off to the moon. People can buy the real bitcoin for $100 right now, but it is the most attacked coin in the market from all sides so few people will have the guts to invest.

But in the end, it's simply an intelligence test. Brainlets will suffer, while smart people will prosper. Such is the life in crypto.

Pic somewhat related

Attached: CSW_btcwontsurvive.png (635x287, 28K)

charts look like shit
t. pro trader

You think CSW is going to reinvent the internet where everyone pays for stuff that’s already free?

yes sir csw pump bsv to moon sir buy your stiff bags soon don't be left behind sir real sataoshy visions

Attached: VpPWra2.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Nothing is free on the internet. You are paying for it one way or the other. Most of the time you are paying with your personal information, which is sold to the real customers, third party advertisers, intelligence agencies, etc.

I'd much rather pay 0.3 cents for every google search or 5 cents to read a newspaper article than the current system.

Pic somewhat related.

Attached: CSW_gov.png (634x466, 47K)

I love how this pajeet-pretending motherfucker is in every BSV thread.
Thanks just bought 10k.

Attached: rogerlol.png (551x555, 101K)

lol

the btc-bsv chart looks kind of peepee

This coin is starting to get on my tits, 6 days of slow bleeding, waiting for a breakout

Explain to me what this shit is and how it's different from Bitcoin.
Hard mode: you have to explain in a way your grandma would understand.

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區
The Хinjiang Uyghur Αutοnοmοus Region 新疆维吾尔自治区

illusion shattered, a real pajeet would never not give us a generic american name, like for example Steve

Attached: having dinner.jpg (1000x1000, 436K)

you need repeat translation ok: buy bsv sir china emperor have bags so you too should by very stiff he knows real stotshy is csw real visions

Attached: 0wbbSoP.jpg (957x1300, 180K)

although true 0.3 cents sounds expensive, make that 0.003 and it's more realistic

Yeah that's probably more in the ballpark. If you assume a heavy google user does 50 searches per day, then that's 1500 searches a month. A fair "subscription" fee for a heavy user could be around $5 monthly, which would indeed equal 0.0033 cents per search. Right on the mark.

But this is indeed the future I see for Bitcoin and how to properly monetize the internet through microtransactions. BSV will make this future a reality.

Attached: Blockchain_policing.jpg (901x664, 85K)

admittedly csw is very smart and has been in since the beginning but he really does exaggerate a LOT. read andrew o'hagans documentary about csw.

Yep, but there are things about Craig that nobody really understands, perhaps only a very small handful of people in his inner circle, if even that. There is a reason why he is extremely confident and speaks with total authority as if the future he is creating is set in stone. It leaves people in disbelief at his arrogance, but there is a hidden reason why.

I've looked into Craig's past before and found a lot of very interesting things that are rarely talked about, but some of the things he revealed about himself this week really etched my suspicions in stone. I had an epiphany. Not that he is Satoshi, that much is obvious. But there is another much much more important aspect to him, and it has to do with the reason WHY he created bitcoin in the first place, and why he is seemingly untouchable.

I'm still deliberating spilling the beans, but instead I'll drop a very big hint in pic related...

Attached: CSW_necessity.png (634x821, 88K)

i do believe he was PART of satoshi, I think Dave gets the most credit. But i still think he exaggerates far too much to take him 100% serious. I remember reading in the story that he had a bloody nose and told the doctor he had broken his nose 22 times, lol wtf? i really think he believes his own exaggerations

blasphemy sir csw crypto sacred golden bull sir he is sstoshi sir no question he bring best karma and many rupees sir

Attached: fSXOhsu.jpg (1023x683, 102K)

Dropping a second hint....

I wonder how long it will take people to figure out what I know.

bonus hint: there are many high profile people who knows he is Satoshi, but not only will never admit they know it publicly, but is actively working against him even with this knowledge...

Attached: Screenshot_2575.png (612x499, 54K)

>but is actively working against him even with this knowledge
That's some dumb bs
If you knew you were going to war against satoshi, would you go?

no thanks i have a policy of not funding prostitution with my investments

No I personally would never. But my point is that some people are fighting him, even with this knowledge. Roger, Rizun, Vitalik, Jihan all know who Craig is. But they realized that his political goals was not the same as theirs, so they went to war with him at all costs. You see, Satoshi (Craig) was not, and never was an anarchist, and his goal was never to subvert the state...

So I will sum up and give my last hints

> He doesn't feel like he had a choice (acting on behalf of others)
> He doesn't feel like it is his decision (lacks some autonomy in his decisionmaking)
> He is justifying his mission with the wellbeing for future generations (not self serving)

What I am getting at is that Satoshi (Craig) was recruited to build this new economic system and make sure it will come to fruition at all costs. Not only is he protected (in more ways than one), but he is also assisted and supported in making sure that Bitcoin becomes money for the world.

I also know by who specifically, and why. But more than this I won't reveal.

Attached: csw_decision.png (629x586, 54K)

He’s building the beast system

Not quite, but we are starting to talk in the appropriate dimensions....

Craig has extremely powerful allies who are hidden from view, who knows who he is. He was asked in 2015 to step forward and take the a lead public role in his Bitcoin on behalf of others, he did so reluctantly (as aluded to in his tweet)

Political alignment is the key - This is the biggest clue. If you figure out the details of Craigs political leanings, you will be able to deduce what I am talking about, granted you have enough knowledge about current political fault lines.

The answer is revealed on his twitter if you know what to look for.

Attached: craig_clue.png (639x773, 90K)

I'm practically giving it away. Pic related connects the final dots.

Attached: csw_final_clue.png (626x462, 323K)

Attached: hmm.png (448x112, 12K)

I already did but at 110 cuz I’m an idiot

So basically.. your SHILL LARP is few Craig tweets and claiming you know he is Satoshi, because reasons...

Sounds like Luciferian shit.

China B&

are u blind, rajesh?

stfu and rot you and your faketoshi faggot

Attached: hmm3.png (448x112, 12K)

So Craig is a satanist I would guess

Lucifer: the light bringer.
Sorry, but Satanic affiliation is outside of what I am willing to do for money. Convince me this is not Satanic money and I will consider buying.

Attached: hmm2.png (442x528, 72K)

All has now been revealed.

Satoshi was recruited by the Q alliance (US military intelligence) to DEFEAT the Luciferian cabal of old money and their stranglehold on the world economy through central banking.

Attached: 1533905896272.png (1461x497, 352K)

>Satoshi was recruited by the Q alliance
Is there any proof you can provide for this? Are you aware of the theory that the Q alliance is partially made up of off-world beings?

Poor China

OP, I kinda believe your LARP. But even if true, Craig can’t beat the Kikes. Many have tried. Fooking empires have been broken trying. In the end they win every time. Why should Craig any different?

Attached: FE68FE0D-EC73-4AB1-B64E-D261237A3524.jpg (479x449, 74K)

I've provided some huge puzzle pieces already, but there are more. What finally made it click for me was the stuff he posted this week on twitter. He started to reveal his past, how he was working with government forensics to fight human trafficking.

medium.com/@craig_10243/why-silk-road-was-an-abyss-67526e2902da

Huge dots connecting. Q also revealed 2 days ago that the worldwide operation basically began in 2015

>POTUS.
NSA.
UNITED STATES MILITARY (G)
THE FREEDOM CAUCUS (EST)
FOREIGN & DOMESTIC PATRIOTS.
THE FIGHT TO SAVE THE WORLD.
Q

"Foreign" patriots. 2015. Huh... Cross reference with Craig going public despite wanting to stay hidden.

There are more correlations. The fact that Craig is one of the worlds leading experts in cyber security and information technology, basically the type of person that absolutely can not escape NSAs radar for recruitment. And since NSA knows everything about everyone, they obviously knew he was Satoshi all along.

There's more. Craig answers my questions on twitter, even silly ones. But I asked him if he was part of Q, and he refused to answer. Interesting.

Punisher Logo is an obvious one.
Trumpian style, twitter use and rhetoric another clue.

The extraterrestrial aspect is another topic entirely. Short answer is yes, I do believe there's something to it.

Attached: Q_punisher.png (515x451, 18K)

just spill it already faggot

I've already revealed it friend. He's part of the Q alliance. If you are not already familiar with the Qanon phenomenon then you won't understand any of the connections though. It's mostly for others reading who do follow along and can see the picture I am drawing.

If you have no clue what I am talking about, here's a small introduction to the topic

youtube.com/watch?v=y8cp1KvZKPo

Attached: 396c79b4d6051450438fa900f12eb335b69fb929426bbdd233f70c7e05db7775.jpg (1200x907, 202K)

CIA and NSA; diametrically opposed, or two sides of the same coin? I'd like your honest opinion.

They are enemies and they represent the 2 major intelligence factions in this conflict.

NSA is a military agency, consisting of mostly patriotic Americans and under control of the DoD by defense Secretary Mattis. They are white hats who is the leading force taking down the cabal.

The CIA is literally the luciferian kike private NWO intelligence agency. Unaccountable to no elected body, except the cabal. Working as an arm of the Rothchilds banking family hand in hand with Israel's Mossad. Facilitating drug trade, human trafficiking, regime changes, false flags, terrorist funding, arms smuggling, drug cartel operations, MKultra brainwashing, Mockingbird media operations, etc. They are black hats, full of traitors.

Q posts goes into great detail on these matters, you should check it out if you are interested.

Lmao, doing God's work anonaj

user, you're speaking my language. But how do I know you aren't just a false flag sent to bankrupt awakened individuals? I also suspect Chainlink is a similar false flag to bankrupt right leaning people on Jow Forums/channel in particular.

Don't go all in. I'm gonna try get 21 of the suckers. Hardly gonna bankrupt me yet will pay off greatly if it comes through. This Q shit has to be going somewhere In crypto. That Q initiative was probably some preemptive decoy.

Are you still still Annon, have you read the interview?

This Q user shit is a fucking LARP. Piss off zoomers.

Hi I am from the UK but working in the US I am getting this error when trying to open a position on bitmex

"Order could not be submitted: Value of positions and orders exceeds account Risk Limit"

Cant find much help anywhere else

Attached: 1497234802666-1.jpg (400x400, 15K)

have you tried with VPN turned on?

that's some interesting shit man, i'm open minded and interested in hearing more, could you contact me at [email protected] so we can talk in private?

Attached: pepe.jpg (2992x4000, 3.08M)

>lower every day
>underperforming a plummeting btc
'tasty'
the absolute state

>ancap meme philosophers
sold 100k

Amen

Well I'll put it like this. I am not here to convince you of doing anything with your money. I can't predict the future. For all I know, Craig could be eating a sandwich and choke on a piece of bacon tomorrow. The most important thing is that you think for yourself. Read, research, consider, evaluate and then make judgments. The info I have posted in this thread is mostly for its novelty value. Its to give you a perspective that you most likely have never considered. It's up to you to figure out if the information is valuable or interesting to you when navigating in the crypto.

With that said, don't invest in things you do not understand. Seek to understand first, then make decisions. If you make intelligent choices, you will be rewarded. Right now the entire space is fractured and deflated, nobody really knows whats going to happen. This is also the greatest opportunity to make the right calls and profit immensely from it.

Follow Craig on twitter for a bit, see what he writes, examine his ideas. This is my recommendation. You will be astounded at what you find.

This is my last post in this thread.

Attached: DuDNzqJXQAAfcRl.jpg (1200x1042, 192K)

Smart people who believe a fraudster?

BSV might be an interesting project, but that CSW guy is just a creep

All this effort to LARP people in to buying SV

Attached: C0BD5597-0773-488D-9724-52CD3433B5F4.jpg (960x920, 56K)

Craig acts like a faggot but BSV is a very good project and the real deal. Would probably be hitting $500 by now if Craig wasn't an autist on Twitter involuntarily fudding his own coin.

Attached: 65345353.jpg (200x201, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ybvQ1YwcF-0

CSW's grandfather helped create the NSA, btw.

Attached: csw-002.jpg (750x750, 29K)

Are you Craig?

Look at this fucking FOMO mongering

KYS

Thank god It's your last post, I don't want any more shit coin shilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=2765PgtHkVk

SV yee

No. Just a Bitcoin enthusiast and independent thinker. If you analyze my writing style you'll see I am not exactly a very talented writer, and my posts are full of grammar mistakes. An educated observer with a great grasp of linguistics will be able to deduce that I am not a native English speaker, which Craig is. Pretty much rules out that I am him.

Wrote this extra post just to stick it to you. Merry Christmas!

Attached: 1543108076678.png (576x506, 360K)

Merry christmas pal!

This is a scam but damned if that chart doesn't look juicy af. You're right OP

Yes, from your writing style and choice of topics I would say you're from Bangladesh.

>Going all in on a fork of a fork of BTC that has no wallet and no transactions other than buys and sells on exchanges, that just finished losing a hash war to another fork of a fork of BTC, and whose supply and price movement is solely controlled by one homosexual egomaniac with delusions of grandeur who admits that he manipulates the price in order to feed his ego-fueled feuds.
This is unironically as sound an investment as any other made recently on Jow Forums, even the legit ones go -95% so fuck it.