Tfw no energy to do anything after wageslaving

>tfw no energy to do anything after wageslaving
>tfw realize only exist to produce for my employer and to spend my earnings on products to keep myself alive so I can produce for my employer again tomorrow

Attached: 1524485071915.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/jul/12/eco-village-hi-tech-off-grid-communities-netherlands-circular-housing-regen-effekt
nararaecovillage.com/
documentaryheaven.com/surviving-progress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good times eh?

If you're under 50 and dont have energy after work you've probably got a dietary deficiency, even if you're in construction or some other form of manual labor.

Yup. Pretty much this. When you realize this is life for most people and realize we did not have to build a society like this — it was a choice, you start to wonder who made that choice. Then you realize society was built by the greedy and power hungry. Those who sought power over others and wanted to control them and their resources. And the majority of the world still submits to this dominant type of personality today, simply accepting their fate.

What if you work 12-hour shifts?

I sometimes wish we could go back to pre civilization. Just today on my ride home from work, this asshole cut me off ao bad he nearly caused an accident. He knew he was being a dickhead too, its not like he was just clueless. If this was pre civilization and i got disrespected like that you better believe that nigger be dead right now

Are you an Amerishart?

You wagies have it extra tough over there, that's for sure.

I did 12 hour shifts as a Mason and doing tilework. Still had enough energy to get shit done at home. Go see a nutritionist. I can almost guarantee you've got some kind of deficiency. Especially if you're in your 20s or 30s.

This is also caused by fapping too much. Seriously.

>be wagie
>work all day
>distract self with tv and Jow Forums after work
>sleep
>repeat
>kill self
You need to be an NPC to live like this, I decided if link doesn't moon in the next 3 days I'll just order the helium tank and mask and an hero

You're only a slave until you break out of your chains. Reduce your spending and take the minimalism pill. Then find a job with better hours. Maybe youll have to take a paycut, but you will have the time to learn valuable skills, and accumulate wealth since you arent spending all your money.

If you are paying anything that isn't food, utilities, or housing on a recurring basis, call in and cancel it. Get a 5-7 year old Honda Civic/Toyota Corolla and drive it to the ground.

You will be much happier and have some control over your direction in life. That I can guarantee.

Kek I know the feeling all to well user I even have a decent home gym I'm to fucking exhausted to use

This may sound "idealism on weeds", but with some good planning I don't see any reason for not constructing a eco-village with ecological and economical sustainability (cooperative farming / solar energy trading etc) and complete with a religion-agonistic spiritual anchorage intentionally slowing down the "frantic pace" of modern "civilisation". Over time more and more people will be disillusioned about debt-slavery and wage-slavery and mindless "tech progress" full of "progress traps"

theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/jul/12/eco-village-hi-tech-off-grid-communities-netherlands-circular-housing-regen-effekt

nararaecovillage.com/

its time for a systematic overhaul of the system be the change you wish to see in the world wagies rise the fuck up. also money doesnt real

documentaryheaven.com/surviving-progress/

This how nature intended you to live, not in some urban ghetto.

Attached: NEV-overhead.jpg (1200x497, 670K)

welcome to capitalism

thanks man i can tell im going to like this shit wee woo wee woo

you mean 3 years right? Nothing is mooning in 3 days.

Wrong

>>Paper pusher

>but you will have the time to learn valuable skills
How does AWS certs sound? I already took the minimalism pill...I just want a decent paying job that doesn't require going in debt for college

24 y/o doomer with a 7 inch dick hairy chest serious inquiries only. These dick pics were appraised by countless penisologists at cambridge and harvard, these studies indicated an appraisal of around 10k USD per dick pic. coming at you for a great holiday savings for today only for the price of one btc. Great gift for your mom or brother.

Attached: 1043px-Internet_Explorer_10+11_logo.svg.png (1043x1024, 50K)

I said above I've done masonry and tilework with 12 hour days. You're probably deficient too, or maybe just a pussy.

Attached: 1544409691146s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

Blame overpopulation.