Never do business with friends

>having successful small company in a specific highly sought after type of contruction
>friend who needs my companys service so he can complete the contract he made with the investor and can rake in insane money contacts me if i can help him out
>i tell him all my guys are working on different stuff, but i know a few guys who i could hire and complete his building wo me.
>he tells me that thats not how it works, it would be basically free money for me, and that i should be there working alongside the construction workers, basically calling me a leech, even after i give him the numbers of the guys ive been thinking about so he can go ahead and manage the whole deal for himself FREE OF CHARGE

So im done talking to this faggot, despite knowing him for 10 years and him being one of my best friends. he is literally raking in around 10 million a year 3 million after expenses, leeching off other peoples work by basically going to some meetings with contruction material companies, but hes such a kike that he misses that 4k that i would make by helping him earn money. never do business with friends, money makes everyone a dick.

Attached: cappepe.jpg (2200x2800, 208K)

Nobody every told you this before? Never do business with friends or family.

nice blog. +1 from me

Me and my best friend haven’t spoken for a full year because of a business deal gone bad. It went so far as he and his wife threatening to call the cops and me lawyering up. Ugly shit. This is a guy who’s bipolar and I used to come to his house once a month to tak him out of hanging himself in the garage while his daughters and wife were freaking out. The tldr version is he hired me to do about $12k worth of construction work. I did it, he thought it was shoddy, I disagreed. That was the end of our friendship. Pretty sad actually.

It depends on the person because it seriously ain't true with all friends and family

I’m excited for crypto to die out because this is a really moving and sincere thread

thats fucked up man.

this faggot just basically sat into the company his father built, and im 28 self made, already have 20 people working for me. before i made it i was just his loser friend who he could laugh at for being a poorfag wagecuck. i guess in his eye im a pleb peasant who shouldnt be earning any money without backbreaking labour. fuck him tho, literally 400k is being withheld from him, and he wont find anyone else who will do it for him on such a short notice, so his arrogance cost him a lot.

Damn - I guess the lesson learned is to be cautious of taking work from anyone you know that is shaky on any certain facet of their life.

I'm assuming you got the money per documentation of work actually done if you went to court for payment. Him calling the cops over that is stupid lol they're not going to touch that unless he wants you removed from the property which is weird anyways since you've been paid to be there.

--

I've had people want me to 'teach' them how to make money on the side doing anything entrepreneurial and thankfully most of them never follow up if I actually try pointing them to some resources to get started. I'm sure as hell not going to spoon feed them.

28 self made sounds nice

how did you do it ? right now im the wagecuck loser while my friend is a manager and while on the phone with him i would hear him talk to his employees , suddenly he started talking to me that way, i know the fucker since middle school and hes screaming at me bossing me around and all it took was him getting a job with high pay and high responsibility to turn into this megalomaniac asshole

People change, what can you do

Nice blog, faggot.

Well that was a fucking waste.

>running internet company
>school acquaintance contacts me, wants me to do a logo, website, custom coding, hosting for $xxxx money
>tell him im too busy but can refer him to top tier options but itll cost more money
>calls me lazy, says i must not want to make any money, tells me he could have given me more money because he is charging the client 2x what he offered me to do it

Doing business with 'friends' is how you find out if they really are your friends.

Also OP, what is this mysterious highly specialized construction you're talking about?

Naw, he paid me for the work up front. I did the work, then I think he got buyer's remorse and realized he could've had beaners do it for half the price. So he wanted his money back after everything was done. I said no. He tried to strong arm me and intimidate me because he comes from money. I didn't back down. Then he made up some charge about me stealing stuff from the house I worked on. I didn't back down. He eventually backed off. But that was the end of any friendship. And we were close. We were best friends. Went through a lot of shit together. I was his daughter's emergency contact at school and shit like that.

>being best friends with a sociopath

lmao I haven't talked to my best friends in 10 years
actually it's quite tragic

I hate cunts like this your better off not being friends with this peice of shit OP
If he was a true friend you would be doing all of he's jobs at a higher rate and both killing it

Like attracks like or something

What a cunt, could've just tried to offer you more to compensate for you're time but decided to inform you he just wanted to arbitrage and flip your work. Please tell me you told him he's dead to you.

>he thought it was shoddy, I disagreed
It was pretty shoddy

You don't really have a good appreciation for how the world really works until you run your own business. It's no wonder it changes people. It ought to

>i was just his loser friend who he could laugh at for being a poorfag wagecuck.

This is an absolute no no for me. I've been on the opposite end where I had mommy and daddy taking care of me and a roommate who constantly made backhanded comments about it while at the same time asking me for money. That friendship went south because of that being the root (admittedly with me being passive aggressive and not calling him out on it. But I've learned). I don't take kindly at all to people who disrespect what others have and what others don't have.