32 ETH

Should i buy 32ETH before constantinople? Will that be enough to make it?

Attached: ETH.png (362x444, 34K)

The answer is Yes

buy CLOAK

its just starting to pump

Not until BTC hits 1300 at least

I bought almost 32 below 100. Wat do? Is the 32 eth club a meme? I want to buy more link

What kind of returns would i get staking 32 ETH? im guessing 10 cents a day.

curious s well

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/99rwbj/the_32_eth_club_compounded_staking_rewards/#ampf=undefined

no op... eth doesnt work. it will go to 0, unless they solve scailiability, which is extremely unlikely.... also even if they do, it is debatable if eth has any value, also there is no fixed supply

Won't the supply be fixed once PoS is released?

Anyone who claims to know an exact figure is a moron. Not even the devs know. The more people that stake, the lower it will be.

That being said, I've heard estimates ranging from 2-5% annually.

yes but he doesnt want you to know that wtf

PoS will completely kill Ethereum and send its value down to literally $0.00. Screencap this post.

>if something sounds too good...

Can someone explain to me why ETH increasing price which is needed to operate the blockchain is a good thing? That's like every time I want to visit 4channel it costs me an extra penny. I am a brainlet on this but comparing ETH as a fuel source and making it even more limited seems dumb.

yeah but just wait until it's $1 and you can buy 32 ETH for 32$

Why do you say that? POS is a better model for ETH. Though I have to admit that having ETH on POW does have the advantage that it wont just be another face in the crowd full of like 10 other ETH killers that are all POS right now.

>Can someone explain to me why ETH increasing price which is needed to operate the blockchain is a good thing? That's like every time I want to visit 4channel it costs me an extra penny. I am a brainlet on this but comparing ETH as a fuel source and making it even more limited seems dumb.

Because POS coins tend to remove any real friction to move coins around making transactions either "free" or super cheap. The end result is that getting tips and donations will be super streamlined thus the average user will profit for using the platform.

32 ETH is a meme. Get 200+ if you want to be comfy.

Should I buy btc or eth

>72m premined nocapped forked off centralized scam

> the biggest most secure network on mother earth with a tiny fixed supply

idk either user

Buy btc then?

what do you think?

Okay and you're buying? Buy 0xBTC instead since it's a real store of value for Ethereum.

Thanks bro. I'm a brainlet but I wanna do rich

BTC won't make you rich you just won't lose it all Ponzi style. Anyone who has been in crypto since 2013 understands why alts are a scam you see them all claim something and fail years later.

Having already bought a number of shitcoins that I have a lost a fortune on (already stated that I am a brainlet), i want to buy something that is a long term hodl. Will bud remain the #1 store of value like gold is?

m premined nocapped forked
of that 72 million, 60m were sold to ICO investors. They've dumped a long time ago.

Look at the market if it doesn't crypto is literally dead. Some shitcoin not even 5 years old is not going to just flip BTC with all the ecosystem and investors built around it.

Ok. Gonna buy £100 of btc

What? BTC is the biggest ponzi of them all, it has no tech, no use case, no ecosystem. It's almost as if it was designed to fail from the start....

Attached: crippled.png (914x866, 988K)

Eth is fucking shit. Should change the ticker to AWS

> 0.25$ BCH has been tipped into your account!

The funding received from shorting perpetual ETH on buttmex is much higher than staking 32 ETH

Attached: images (28).jpg (265x190, 16K)

lol worse dividends then coke just buy coke you tardling.. i put almost 3mil in it and making 90k a year in divi's

Attached: 1497234802666.jpg (400x400, 15K)