I just cleared $4000 this month combing beaches with my metal detector. how much have my other MD bros made?

i just cleared $4000 this month combing beaches with my metal detector. how much have my other MD bros made?

Attached: 1526855679739.png (225x300, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.zacks.com/reporting-earnings-metal-detecting-irs-5649.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bOyvA1bO_rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I found 82,000 Nerva in the sand. I think I'll make it.

How many total hours per month?

I hope you report your financial gains, goy

finance.zacks.com/reporting-earnings-metal-detecting-irs-5649.html

Haha imagine how stupid you look

Everything has been found by now idiot

about 2 hours a day

that's the beauty of this, i've got a hookup with a local pawn shop. i dont pay any taxes

sounds like you've been hitting the wrong spots my dude

why dont these dumbasses just get a large magnet on wheels? our shop has one and it covers a hell of a lot more ground than this. it seems like a waste of time, sand is soft so it would just shoot up through it. unless good things are really going to be that deep

??
The goal is to find Jewelery roasties drop at the beach, not a fucking goldmine or something.

>i dont pay any taxes
That's antisemetic and racist you fucking bigot

I do this but I'm a dowser.... way better than detectorfags and I look chad as fuck

except jewelry is non ferrous and your metal detector won't pick it up. you need gpr to really find buried jewelry.

md is fun..ignore the fud.. imagine the feeling of finding a gold roman coin from 100 bc

>imagine finding gold with a metal detector

Attached: swampdonkey.png (209x210, 99K)

What kind of stuff do you find?

Attached: 1534691857714.png (220x229, 6K)

>dowser
also based, this guy is one of my favs youtube.com/watch?v=bOyvA1bO_rs

mostly rings and necklaces at the beach, silver coins in fields

> why dont these dumbasses just get a large magnet on wheels?
Is this bait? You realize that gold and silver aren't magnetic, right?

I live by a beach and nearby sand dunes, is it worth trying? can you recommend a good metal detector

yeah it's worth it, but use your own headphones because the playlists that come with the stock MDs are all boomer crap

I used to do this with my father as a young kid and it was a blast OP, thanks for the nostalgia. I don't a great area nearby to start trying this that I'm aware of now but I might give it a shot anyway. What are you finding most of the time? Old coins?

What if I want to find a goldmine?

>there as you can see that's quite dramatic

Attached: 1520409683737.gif (200x200, 2.7M)

my metal detector finds plenty of gold nuggets and rings your full of shit

i will look upon your treasures gypsy, do not curse me.

I've legit been wanting to get into MD. How comfy is it? I'm in the midwest, close to lake michigan, but other than beaches, what are some good spots?

How viable is this shit? I live pretty close to the california coast range.

Is this guy fucking retarded or just trolling?

I have found many gold rings, with a relatively standard metal detector, not a gold prospecting detector.

Do you live in Uganda? Because that is some third world tier superstition.