WHAT THE FUCK BIZ

YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS A PAJEET EXCHANGE
I looked at this exchange just now and their volume has been increasing and the token is now up over +25% recently. Instead I got CoinMetro which appears to be a huge fucking mistake

Attached: qwe.jpg (708x222, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not too late to buy 100k coss and ride it to the moon

What is COSS and why is it going up?

idk

Remember when Coss was almost 3$? No? Memoryholed? Need maybe 40x to break even? Yes yes nice 25% pump there? But when 4000% pump?

Attached: 1532035665342.jpg (1024x595, 97K)

waiting for $30 to sell

I'm glad it's had a good couple days with its 2.0 release but I'm going to have to see quite a bit more positive work from coss to reap back my losses

I thought they just did 1.2 and 2.0 is next year

Binance coin never even broke $25 why would this crap even come close to $30?

>all buyers are ATH buyers
>all sellers are ATL sellers
>muh memoryholes
COSS ICO was held last year in Aug. Each COSS token cost about 133690 gwei and was about $0.04 back then. Now that amount of gwei is only worth $0.012.

Remember when BTC/ETH/insert whatever coin you like was at *ath price*. blah blah blah.

COSS is pumping because the token value is tied to exchange volume. Why? Because the exchange pays out 50% of its fees to token holders (with your share being proportionally more based on the number of tokens you hold). This sets an ever-rising price floor to the token and a very, very high ceiling. This does not include speculation on where it will be in the future.

Volume --> traders --> token appreciation --> fee split --> volume

COSS is the legendary Ouroboros - the exchange that eats itself. This is the beginning. You still have time, Jow Forums. You still have time.

bumping because I feel bad that nobody is seeing this thread and the opportunity right in front of them

Binance coin doesn't pay dividends ya numpty

The purpose of the COSS token is completely different than BNB you absolute brainlet

BUY. MY. BAGS.

Okay. Given the silence I’m assuming COSS has no fud available anymore.

OH WOW IT WENT UP A WHOLE 25 PERCENT STOP THE PRESS NUGGET!!

WHAT DOES COSS EVEN DO LOL WHAT SPECIFIC PROBLEMS WILL IT SOLVE IN TODAYS ACTUAL INDUSTRY MATTERS
SORRY ALL CAPS BOARD BROKE

>muh 1s and 0s

It's alot more exciting than that. COSS went down for days and it was looking more and more like they just exit scammed. Since we are deep in the bear market, this is just the time that a project might do that. Instead they came back online with a working upgraded exchange, and now volume is way up. Arbing bots are all over the BTC/USDT pair. If you were following this sequence of events, you would find it rather exciting, especially because so much of the crypto market is doing fuck all recently.

>YOU TOLD ME THIS WAS A PAJEET EXCHANGE
lol, people are keep saying that DGB is shit.
Always do the opposite of what je... of what biz is saying

Attached: DGB.png (84x82, 4K)

Buy 100k and shill this to bot makers. Currently really low fees as part of a promo. Get COSS, let bot makers do the work, shill your reflink, and be comfy for life. Easy.

no mobile app?

End of January, more likely end of Q1 2019

fucking faggot has had this exchange up throughout the ENTIRE 2018, and he can't come up with a fucking mobile app? is it a one man team? Is Rune literally the only gayboi on this project or what? Why the fuck would it take so long lol

biggest fucking turnoff is not having a mobile app

you are on Jow Forums

They had shit devs and now they have good ones

No they don't. It's still crap and full if bugs

You shud have never been invested in anything that long if you were not certain, what does coss do besides get houbi listing, what major company is invested in them, or if u dont know that, at least have a number of clients

This is looking like an incoming poo 2 b f r e e

Lmfao did u invest in this poo?
My ceo already outsourced to authio like 6 mths ago and sold into eth ath

and has a mobile app already working , privately of course

Id hate to be poo rn

Name 5

had coss since january, anyone else's wallet just'd, no tokens in wallet since upgrade...logged 5 tickets all unanswered...

Even if its good its too late,
Pajeets too slow
Nt
Gitgudmotherbitch

So yeah if u dont even have a mobile app and its been a year prepare to get poo'd to the loo lmao, id h8 2 b u

No money is backing your coins, if its not incentivized into the network its worthless

Your constant r*ddit spacing and horrible spelling, grammar, and post quality transcends the levels of a Pajeet. Congratulations

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: 42181997_2272553506323272_7772103108180084575_n.jpg (358x358, 24K)

Fresh off the press: December 13th medium.com/@valueprop/flo-tzero-and-how-the-dlr-aims-to-disrupt-5bd34634f928

Attached: flougly.jpg (750x573, 79K)

this isn't related to COSS you turboniggerfaggot

A mobile app would be an insane plus. But to be honest, shits pretty damn sweet right now after the 1.2 release. I hope they can get the full 2.0 release done on time. If I have 1 gripe with coss, it’s the not meeting of deadlines and delaying communication about it. Otherwise it’s been a good experience over the past year.

See you all in the Bahamas on the beach next year for retirement!

Attached: IMG_20181213_185328.jpg (875x1063, 118K)

Have the same issue. Go on their telegram and message the mod . They'll forward it to devs and put you on a list. They've backed up all account before upgrade so they should be able to fix.