Ready for another big drop in the next week or so?

Ready for another big drop in the next week or so?

Attached: BTC Price.png (1265x865, 39K)

Assuming the strong support at $3k is broken, what are u thinking are realistic targets on this local bottom? Also, is the bounce going to come after this mega dip?

Impossible to predict how far down support for something like this is, anybody that tells you otherwise is a moron

Do you agree that $3k will be tested?

>Strong support
>Strong
>Support
Kek

We still need to reach absolute capitulation level. My guess is 1k

Brah the futures close tomorrow. We pumping to $4600 in one candle the hour of.

When we hit volume levels equal to the bigger volume movements of last Nov/Dec, then I'm gonna figure we're in capitulation

what time is that tomorrow my friend? also, why would that pump the price? pls no bully im a noob

its retards like you that miss bottoms and fomo in at 19k like in 2017. we capitulated during the drop from 6400 to 3200, which is a -50% drop in less than a month.
Another telltale sign of capitulation was the sideways motion we saw at 6400 before the drop. volatility has also returned which indicates a bottom.

aloha time traveler

what if we never hit that volume b/c people don't want to sell at a loss no matter how low the whales bring it down? what then. at that point capitulation becomes a meme of it's own.

Like 11am eastern I think.

Yes just like 6000 was the bottom. Im waiting for a catalyst. There is no volume and normies got burned.

If bakkt doesnt pump it then we ded

You don't understand what capitulation means. Capitulation means that bulls like you are 100% defeated or at the very least depressed as fuck. A short twitter survey shows that there are still quite a few bulls around, so we are not even close to capitulation.

2700-2900! LETS GO!

Bitcoin is going under $100 before the end of the year. Screencap this.

$3k must be broken, otherwise capitulation will not happen. Whether or not $2k will be broken is anybody's guess. $300-$800 could be the absolute bottom though.

OH MY FUCKING GOD MOMMY MAKE IT STOP AHHHHHHH MOMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M TIRED OF BEING A RAGIE WAGIE AHHHHHHHH

Attached: fffffffffffffffffff.png (808x805, 787K)

>Yes just like 6000 was the bottom.

That was always funny to watch. Every bounce off of $6k the highs just got lower and lower. It's amazing people thought it was gonna just start right up again in a positive direction once the bounces stopped

I'm read for the drop OP
any time now, it has reached it's peak and it's now fumbling
lol

Attached: niggers.png (885x778, 38K)

2.9k is the strongest one below 3k.
Below that is like 1.8 or something.
3.3k is holding quite well however, and sell pressure isnt nearly as strong as a week ago

1.8k is the absolute bottom, it is tried and tested

The last few weeklies have been pretty fat. Seems to have dried up now. Wouldn't be surprised if this was the bottom, or if we took another plunge.

>6k is holding quite well, golden bull confirmed!

So in layman's terms you don't know shit either.

What I'm saying is we've probably capitulated. Doesnt mean it won't bleed lower though. Phoneposting now

It took many weeks of zero volatility for 6k to get broken, which may be true of 3.3k as well.
Obviously this thread is about short term movements

The real market cap of Bitcoins is near zero. They are worthless. I know why a sandwich has value. I know why a house has value. Why does a Bitcoin have value? It doesn't, it is pure bubble. Bitcoins are said to be worth $60 billion when they're actually worth $0. They were supposedly worth $330 billion a year ago. If within a year it can fall from $330 billion to $300 billion to $240 billion to $180 billion to $120 billion to $60 billion, it can fall another $60 billion to zero (or thereabouts). And it will.

do not waste precious rupees on false bitcoin sir buy bsv real truth satashis visions no fake impostor sir very valuable very stiff csw bring you sacred golden bull

Attached: kPkfhM0.jpg (600x400, 74K)

The real market cap of gold is near zero. They are worthless. I know why a sandwich has value. I know why a house has value. Why does gold have value? It doesn't, it is pure bubble. Gold is said to be worth $7.8 trillion when it's actually worth $0. They were supposedly worth $6 trillions a year ago. If within a year it can fall from $7 trillion to $3 trillion to $240 billion to $180 billion to $120 billion to $60 billion, it can fall another $60 billion to zero (or thereabouts). And it will.

Gold is physical bitcoin is not and jews love it too.

trutb to be tlod gold has a price floor of about $250 per kg because of industrial use

>Gold is physical bitcoin is not
and many unphysical things will be more valuable than physical ones.
humanity as a whole is leaving the physical plane behind, as the physical world represents the animal world. the more advanced you are as a human, the less practical/down-to-earth are your thinking patterns. idiots will die for dollars, status symbols etc. , while the most advanced people will die for abstract ideas. the trend/evolution of man clearly points towards everything becoming purely mental: we will soon have VR indistinguishable from reality, living out and creating our own realities in whatever which way we please. the idea that people in such a state would still tremendously care about physical things is laughable. look around and observe who centers their entire lives around physicality: animals. man animal is a continuum, and gold being physical is only a plus for you if you consider yourself to be more part of the animal kingdom than the abstract-thinking, conscious part of humanity.
you are a dying breed, gramps - the future only cares about physicality to the point of it enabling higher spheres of thinking/being. if you can't see the bigger picture yet, don't worry: you'll come around.
the very first waves of abstract ideas being insanely valuable are already here:
300$ video game collectables, BTC, contracts, patents, first generation of people completely absorbed from reality (NEETs, smartphone-zombies everywhere).
just compare the year 2000 (before smartphones and great 3D graphics) to today and extrapolate this 30 years into the future.
in a single fucking generation hardly anyone will still care about shiny rocks.

Attached: 1540840864747.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

thats why gold is confiscatable,
bitcoin is not

Finally a sane person ITT.

Attached: 1537767861192.png (547x556, 344K)

>Why does gold have value?

Gold has value because dentists use it to fill teeth. Gold has value because high-fidelity sound systems are gold-plated. Gold is used for industrial purposes, and for other things.

Despite all this, the price of gold or some other commodity can always get inflated for a few years, for a variety of reasons.

The only people from last year still answering twitter polls are the perma-bulls who will never sell, once the weak hands capitulate they don't stay around and participate in the community. There's going to be a heavy bullish bias as far as community sentiment by necessity.

All the tg and discord groups I'm part of rn even of hardcore hodlers don't think there's going to be anything good happening for price anytime soon. Even the most bullish bulls think we're stuck in a "sell the rally" market at best and have even more dumping to do most likely, if that's not a sign of depression finally hitting idk what is.

Attached: 1544571140812.png (1447x2047, 1.73M)

I hope so but I can't see it realistically breaking 3k and holding it for long. Let's hope a coupe red dildos smash the 3k price line and we freefall to some suicidal number like 1800. Gotta happen before this bakkt shit and ETF comes into playbullish

how sure are you of this? also will it stick or plunge immediately after?

what futures btw? isn't most of them due on dec 28?

If it was zero one buyer could pick up the price from zero by buying all coins for sale. I will be that buyer so it can't go to zero.

Please read some economists who have actually thought about this. Intrinsic value is meaningless nonsense.

cme expires on the 28th
cboe expires on the 19th
not sure what op is alluding to

i only found bitmex weekly as a possible candidate shorts have to buy back when they close he probably thinks that's gonna do something.

This. This market is absolutely retarded pushing the prices down this far, who the fuck is going to be buying now?

we already reached the bottom dumbo

Attached: hmm.png (1001x664, 163K)

everyone who is not a newfag i guess.
btc plummeted many times before.
people thought it will never reach ath countless times before.
and somehow it always does.

Is anyone else unphased by this crash and hoping it continues? The state of blockchain tech and permissionless systems is still way in its infancy. I’m convinced decentralization and blockchain will be the next industrial revolution but the whole “blockchain tech now is like the internet in 1990” meme is true. It’s way too early to deserve a trillion+ market cap. This shit will take at least several more years to mature and even then we will likely only be able to run simple smart contracts and dapps securely. It’s more likely that the late 2020s or even 2030s will be the real time for the legitimate projects to take off. Patience is key. Accumulate exceptional projects over time and you’ll be fine. If you’re here now and willing to stick around, you’re gonna make it.

Attached: 0366BEEA-AD6F-4DFD-A839-0A5FBFC7E2F3.jpg (1244x1244, 175K)

kek

Shill me why this will pump except for "muh VC funds are in it".

@a16z, @PanteraCapital, @polychaincap, @naval, @1confirmation, @DCGco, @UnderscoreVC, @lightspeedvp et al. invested >100m in Basis. It is now shutting down. VCs are greedy fucks that also don't really know what they're doing in crypto.

Attached: 0_ahIoVWj-OzSvpoRD.png (1374x522, 60K)

sure, makes sense. Why don't we all just wait and hold till we're all 126 years old, then it'll all be really valuable...

This was never meant for boomers. Your time has come and gone. Now gtfo the way of the zoomer revolution.

>using bitcoinwisdom.com
>not bitcoinwisdom.io

yeah right, so you go on and hold till you are decrepit and incontinent. That's the best time in your life to enjoy the little you've made in crypto. And don't kid yourself, it will happen to you too and it will come a lot sooner than you think...

2250 given last time the final wick was 25% below the 200 week moving average. 25% below the current 200week gets us there

Somebody said yesterday 200 weekly MA

around 3.2k

Attached: 1376691629472.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

imagine being so stiffed and mad that you spend all day making retarded shitty pajeet memes and spamming them on a Guatemalan chinchilla grooming enthusiasts imageboard all day, day aftet day

Attached: DhkgCYnW0AAgTob.jpg (1057x767, 74K)

You mad?