Daily reminder that if your wife or girl is the provider then you are an emasculated cuck who may as well break up with...

daily reminder that if your wife or girl is the provider then you are an emasculated cuck who may as well break up with her so she can find a chad she deserves. you can no longer call yourself a man

Attached: disgustpepe.jpg (320x422, 22K)

This is true, I feel ashamed but this living arrangement works out for my benefit for the time being.
I imagine she is only doing it because I am pursuing a comp sci degree and she expects it to pay off in the long run.

>Not wanting a qt sugar mommy gf to pay for your habits and trigger feminists
Also back to Jow Forums with you

there may be certain exceptions for guys like you assuming you can be a man and provide afterwards.

truth

uconn?

My roastie has a daughter but she takes care of me, cooks, cleans, and pays my rent so I can be a crypto investor. The only downfall is my children won't be white. Oh well a life well lived ;)

Attached: 114rbx.jpg (288x234, 54K)

>she takes care of me, cooks, cleans,
good

>pays my rent
shame on you faggot.

>so I can be a crypto investor.
shame on you if it doesnt work out

You sound like the ultimate beta cuck

She tells me she loves me for me, not the money I lose.
How so? Poor girl has paid like over 4 years of rent. I only make about 60k from my day job more like 20k this year since crypto is down 80+%

>daily reminder that if your wife or girl is the provider then you are an emasculated cuck who may as well break up with her so she can find a chad she deserves. you can no longer call yourself a man
absolute truth

My mother is living WITH me.
She does everything that a traditional wife would do for me.
What does this make me?

Thank you op, I’m divorcing my wife. Hopefully you can step up and take care of her and my kids.

>She does everything that a traditional wife would do for me.
Everything, user?

>Everything, user?
Oi!!! You know what I mean.

I don't think you know what a real chad is.

There are plenty of guys who are low level amateur athletes these days who will never make it, but secure girls who make lots of money because they are in great shape/look like chads. They don't make much money, but money isn't that attractive when you are a roastie who already has a decent amount.

lol im picturing your so-called chad asking his girl for money.

>honey, can I take out $50? I wanna go out with my friends this weekend

if your girl is making money and you have to get it from her, she's basically your mom.

>if your girl is making money and you have to get it from her, she's basically your mom.
That just makes it hotter

she may as well be the one fugging you with a dildo then.

Speak for yourself. I for one welcome these progressive gender role reversals.

>There are plenty of guys who are low level amateur athletes these days who will never make it, but secure girls who make lots of money because they are in great shape/look like chads. They don't make much money, but money isn't that attractive when you are a roastie who already has a decent amount.
And they end up divorced within 3 years. Cmon you cant be this new.

This entire thread is a disgrace and all of you need to visit Jow Forums a lot less.

i made 1MM two years ago and quit the job.

now my wife is working like a hobby with her phd degree and i'm just enjoying the life at the moment man. this is really great.

she has a great insurance to cover us and good retirement options.

i'm investing and looking for new oppurtinies always. reading, playing, traveling etc.

oh god, i love this life so much.

i wish you guys can own this chance.

Attached: cocttt.jpg (1023x751, 78K)

Money is, and has always been, a Chad substitute. Look throughout the history of literature to see endless recycled characters who are rich cuckolds that work endlessly to earn enough to retain their hotwife while she still fucks blue-collar Chad anyway. It's a universal truth that guys who work desperately for cash are just wallets to their women. The only thing that matters in this life is balls.

>Knowing the only reason your girl is with you is because you were the best provider she could find.
You must be an altcoiner

Fuck you nigger!!! Give me your life!

>mfw my gf earns 200k and provides for me.
>mfw no face

this right here is the satisfaction of knowing you've done your manly duty of providing. this user is a man who's wife love and respects him

I what kind of shithole can you retire with 1 million? Even in Thailand it might be difficult those days...

either fix that situation by earning more or do the honorable thing and leave her. you are only holding her back. she deserves to be with a chad who makes more than her. not you. you probably ask her for spending money like a cuck. do you really want to raise kids with a father who cant provide? how will your son respect you?

>not being a trophy husband who just plays vidya, works out and smokes weed
lmao im a highly paid neet, wage/salary cucks are so envious

>I what kind of shithole can you retire with 1 million?

the US. you can easily live off the dividends of a million dollars.

>the US. you can easily live off the dividends of a million dollars.
This is my early retirement plan. 27 now only only starting to save/invest sadly.
Just need enough to live modestly. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Who else here /parasite/?

No woman will stick around for more than a couple of weeks once her man's financial status drops below hers.

If you think too much about who will respect me who should I respect. You will never be happy. And I dont respect a man just because he earn more.

This

Kill yourself hedonist scum. You and your whore wife will eat the world unless some brave soul does everything in his power to stop you at whatever the cost. Make no mistake, you are the enemy of all human life and you will face their wrath.

Thread should have ended after this post. Also, nice trips

You made it. Dont you miss working tho

Attached: 1539787632977.png (1178x732, 268K)

>shoooo-eeeeee
>weyell fuck mah cousin and call me daddy I cannot BELIEVE someone would want an independent partner with commensurate income that pulls their own weight in a long term committed relationship, hwat a bunch of SOEE BOEE SNOWFLAKES
>AH LIKE TA TREAT MAH WIMMIN ALL TRADISHINAL LIKE
>IF YEH LIKE WIMMIN THAT ARENT MORBEDLY OBESE, YEH MIGHT AS WELL FUCK LITTLE BOEES, I mahself prefer more cushion for the pushin HEH

Attached: 1538321040642.gif (382x554, 2.57M)