$600k revenue in 3 months

I thought drop shipping was oversaturated? This guy seems pretty legit youtu.be/6GrmiRLjZyc is he larping? Or is it really still somewhat easy to make great money from drop shipping?

Attached: 74536D68-F3A6-415A-82B7-FCA226CCD5FE.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wcyn8R1uIhE
alexa.com/siteinfo/beautycharcoal.com
youtube.com/watch?v=BA87A7p4adQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SaeR2Yj2uVE
carboncoco.com
alexa.com/siteinfo/carboncoco.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>600k in 6 months
I dont have to watch the video to let you know this sounds like bullshit. Tell him to provide verifiable spreadsheets detailing the accounting behind his business, then we can talk.

Those guys spend thousands of dollars in fb ads, it's true you can sell shit of Facebook literally, however you need to put a lot of money down to get a fraction of the investment. My two cents user.

Here’s his first product with “proof” youtu.be/Wcyn8R1uIhE
Right. I just assumed it was (almost) impossible to make good money doing it because that’s what biz always says.

Jow Forums is a meme. 1% of the information provided can help you, the rest is larping.
Stop watching youtubers, why would they offer their secrets to help others? Especially this guy, who is offering it for free??

Took me 2 minutes to 100% confirm it's a sham. Want to know how I know so you can move on with your life and stop falling for get rich quick schemes.

This. My brother who falls for ebook scams, penny stock scams, etc. told me about how theres lots of youtube ads that can sell you courses to teach you how to make a lot of money.

Sure, please let me know. I’m not looking to get into drop shipping, I just got curios when the video showed up in my recommended videos.

Just ask yourself why this guy is telling people his secrets to making money. FOR FREE. Why would he want to saturate the market even more?

I’m not retarded. To make money from affiliate links and to build a following (that he can profit from later). That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s full of shit though. If you watch his videos he actually does seem pretty legit.

Please stfu and delete this. Drop shipping is a scam. Move along.

I knew someone who got into drop shipping. He was making pretty good money until people started charging back their credit cards.

I'd like to preface by saying that his charcoal company isn't fake, it's real and he's trying to build it. However his success and sales were all faked. Now it MAY grow to become something successful or it may not. I know because I've done and worked in everything he does.

3 main factors that make it look real

>Instagram
Instagram followers are cheap to buy, insanely cheap. 100,000 followers can be as cheap as $300. Notice how he is a Los Angeles based company, yet all his comments and followers are from South American and India? Common "real active" accounts used by sites selling followers.

>His sales
Easily faked. First of all, he uses wordpress commerce. You can access your database and set the data to whatever you want. Requires 0 knowledge of SQL.

>BUT beauty gurus are promoting his product
See, all his promoters are wannabe growing beauty gurus with less than 100,000 youtube subscribers. All of them do the same thing, they mass sponsor anything thrown at them. It costs him nothing, because they are desperate for money and become "Brand-Ambassadors". They are given a discount code and make money based on how often it is used.
Hell I've seen college girls who do nothing but post slutty pictures become ambassadors for products.

And here's the final kicker, his website traffic stats.
alexa.com/siteinfo/beautycharcoal.com
According to alexa, which by no means is 100% accurate, his "2 year old" site saw a traffic spike only a month after the video was made. For a business that generates nearly a million in sales to just edge out top 1 million ranking is a joke. I can make a blog and get top 1 million in a month, it's not hard. At all.

>all his comments and followers are from South American and India? Common "real active" accounts used by sites selling followers.
I own a site like this, can confirm the validity of that statement

Redpilled and dropshippedpilled

>Hell I've seen college girls who do nothing but post slutty pictures become ambassadors for products.
Most of this is bullshit open to everyone. I built an instagram bot for my friend that searches for female accounts with pictures tagged at locations that either
>have a greek letter spelled out in the location(indicating a fraternity or sorority house)
>has "stadium" in the location(denoting a college stadium)
>has "university in the location
Then it spits out some random comment like "you look great, DM us for a business opportunity" or some shit like that. Then we generate a code for them and they start shilling whatever the product is, generally like a facial mask or a bikini line or some shit. It's all from aliexpress. College girls eat that shit up.

>Shares revenue and not profit
Anyone who does this doesn't have a profitable enterprise.

Jow Forums crashed but I wanted to add conclusion to separate post.

His site is real, and his business is real. However all of the sales he is bragging about on youtube are 100% false, there is zero debate.
He merely created a site and faked the popularity of it to attract "beauty gurus" and "brand ambassadors". His business model relies solely on those people promoting his site, and they are typically hopeful beauty gurus with a small and disloyal fanbase.

youtube.com/watch?v=BA87A7p4adQ
Is this only youtube review I found of his product. Notice how a comment from another person give their discount code?
Like this user says, the guy throws these codes at everyone and hopes something will happen.

This stuff does work, but its 90% luck 10% recognizing a trend before it happens. You will never be a sole distributor, because there's nothing proprietary.

youtube.com/watch?v=SaeR2Yj2uVE
carboncoco.com
Exact same product with much better success.

I know I'm all over the place, so in conclusion.
What he's trying to do is legit. It works if you are lucky and skilled, but that's not what this post was about.
It was about dropshipping and following the advice of random youtube shmucks who feed bullshit to people desperate for a get rich quick scheme. Both are bullshit. The end.

alexa.com/siteinfo/carboncoco.com
And by success I don't mean $1 million in sales. They've managed to attract more popular youtubers but still don't get many hits, because dropshipping in dime a dozen.

To give you a perspective, I've created websites that within a year I managed to get top 100,000.

never ship to spic and nigger names

>600,000 in three months
>Has time to make stupid YouTube videos
If he made a generous $30 profit per sale that would mean 222 sales processed per day. People make YouTube videos to advertise something and/or to make money. At $2 million a year in profit he shouldn't need YouTube views for exposure and is already making plenty of money. Logistically doesn't add up and financially a waste of time if he were telling the truth about the 600,000

>Like this user says, the guy throws these codes at everyone and hopes something will happen.
And at first we were literally doing each of the comments by hand by just copy and pasting the same thing over and over with girls at my university. I went through every picture that a girl posted tagged at my fraternity's location, then moved on to the ones around us and whatnot. Then it started spreading, I built the bot, and it's been on autopilot since. I've also since built a chatbot that gets them to ask for a code and once they say the code, it'll auto-generate a new code with whatever they chose. So I don't even have to talk to all these dumbass girls anymore.

This is all for a store that dropships bikinis and beachwear btw. It's pretty cool and my friend and I use it for beermoney.

You can make $600K in SALES in 3 months.

Profits will be substantially less.

He was able to get $600K in sales in 3 months on his new store because he's probably been doing it (or something related to ecommerce and marketing) for like 3 years or so.

The average brainlet trying this would launch a store maybe make a few hundred but probably lose money overall and give up after a few months because he didn't make $600k or even $6k.

Here's the real redpill when it comes to online entrepreneurship: it is just like any skill and needs practice and time to develop, you're not gonna get rich overnight. Consistency is key.

Attached: 1541030720713.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

consistency is a jewish meme.

Practice and consistency isn't everything of course, some people have the right mindset for it (like this guy) and some people don't.

It's up to you go discover if you're capable of it. Are you gonna take the chance to learn something and get good at it or are just gonna dismiss the opportunity because "YouTubers are scammers", "it is oversaturated" or "most people fail" and live in fear the rest of your life?

>have an idea for a great YouTube video
>make money from YouTube

So how much can you make from selling courses and trainings to idiots?