Bitcoin

Good time to buy or has this shit run it's course? No one has offered any alternatives to making money quick in normieland.

Attached: 180927091832-01-bitcoin-illustration-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 219K)

Make your own choices

Attached: EEAE704C-F884-4406-A49F-8C866178C406.jpg (1792x688, 363K)

free will doesn't exist faggot

Wait until an upward trend. Trying to time the bottom will only cost you money.

Tune to sell drugs op

This. Wait until it's just above $6k.

I never really looked into Bitcoins until they broke $100. I looked into it and saw it was a scam and a bubble. Then it went to $20000, before it came crashing down to its current $3500. It will continue to crash, back to $100, and the below that.

By the way, by the time it was $100 it was already too late to mine Bitcoins, even with the latest graphics card with CUDA (back then it was a pain to set up too).

nocoiners never change

>being this butthurt because of missing out
no user, it won't go back to the price you discovered it. You either buy around now, or watch it go back to $20k next year and fuck yourself.

Lol it's not going that low you delusional faggot.

>Bitcoins
obvious nocoiner larp but Jow Forumslets will still fall for it

>nocoiners never change
I'm not exactly a nocoiner

In the summer of 2014 my friend told me to Facebook sign in to Stellar and get some free Lumen. It took me a few minutes. I took an invitation from him which gave him 1000 more XLM, or whatever it was.

Earlier this year I sold some of them for $1500 and sent it to my bank account via Coinbase. I put some of the rest into BTC and ETH, and kept some in XLM.

I also sent some to my friend, another guy, and even gave some to beggars on this board around the time I sold them (maybe $100 worth).

I don't care about cryptocoin $$$. I've made tens of thousands from ads from my Android apps, so I prefer doing things that way (plus working, which makes me more, generally).

lmao imagine thinking it will go back to 100 dollars (and below). I love these nocoiners, they help me stay excited about the future.

if you don't currently hold btc you are a nocoiner
no other crypto matters as of yet

btw why do people say crap about crypto not being good at self regulating? stupid people lose money. it's the best self regulation ever. it's basically darwinian evolution at it's finest.

for the next few years crypto, companies and tech that work with it will be the best investments for good ROI

Can someone explain Bitcoin to a brainlet like me? In January 2013, one Bitcoin was worth roughly €10? But on the 14th of Dec 2017 it was worth €14,200? So if you bought one Bitcoin in Jan 2013, you could have sold the same amount for a €14K profit? That's how it works?

IT JUST WORKS!

Attached: 1544236869138.jpg (540x547, 32K)

Set orders at 3333.33 for good luck!

Read a whitepaper/book you lazy sack of shit

does it really matter if it goes to 3k or 2k if its going to 500k in 3 years?

>Making money quick
You got quite a few years until another bullrun. Next year we have a decision on ETFs and bakkt. If they are both rejected expect the golden bear market to bless us with its presence. There will be a race to the exit when this happens, so if I were you I would wait till then.

Keep coping buddy, I am sure it is going to make your magic memecoin worth a gorillion dollars. Dollars, that you actually care about, because you desperately want to cash out and "make it".

dollars are a unit of measure for wealth what i can afford is what really matters

I’d wait to buy, it could end up dropping to $1200.

bitcoin halving shits on everything you said faggot