250 TOMO
50 GVT

Did I do good Jow Forums?

Attached: ziz.jpg (1368x770, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652553.15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldve just went all in RLC/LINK

With such little capital, probably better use of your time to figure out more traditional sources of income instead.

youre fucked

>500 RLC
>500 BAT
Shitcoins

>250 TOMO
Who?

No BTC or even ETH....

too expensive, I also believe their tech is going to be redundant fairly soon.

Haven't heard of TOMO? where have you been hiding?
Shit is going main net in 5 days.

>I also believe their tech is going to be redundant fairly soon
Then why the fuck would you buy that shitcoin TOMO? It's literally a bunch of secondary wheels for Ethereum. It's even more shit than ETH.

Buy something like NANO instead.

>not going all in on link
not gonna make it

Don't spread it out... Go all in on LINK

TOMO will have a chart like NEM once it took off. Look who the main guy is and how connected/successful his projects are.

Kys bagholder

Which of you two is wrong?

just ask yourself what sounds better.

NANO
or
TOMO

now you know where the huge amounts of dumb money that make people rich will go when the nextbull run starts.

Good purchases - if you cash out in a months time you'll have the same as janny makes in a whole year!

Go read the whitepaper. TOMO is literally just another fucking masternode scam with an ethereum virtual machine included so that you can make the same smart contracts as you can on ethereum, but they'll run a little faster.

Now telle me WHO THE FUCK will use a chain like this when Ethereum actually switches to PoS and solves its problems ?

Nobody, that's who.

And Long Vuong isn't someone that is worth anything. His username before was UtopianFuture. The only thing he did was lie and try to cheat his way to more stakes, until he was caught and ejected from the project before it actually became known. This was in 2014 or something. The guy literally has NOTHING to do with what NEM is today.

>is a poorfag
>invests in crypto
LOL

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652553.15

for more info on that scammer Long Vuong.

He literally admits to using sockpuppets to boost NEM's popularity in 2014. Do you think he's doing anything different today ?

You don’t get it then.

LOL he admitted it? What a retard. Fuck HOMO, & do not long Vuong. thx for info
What doesnt he get?

no COF
oh boy, do you really hate sssips so much?

Attached: COF.jpg (640x640, 32K)

>too expensive, I also believe their tech is going to be redundant fairly soon.

from your OP post alone i can tell you don't understand shit, this confirms it. just sell all your shitcoins and fuck off

What doesn't he understand? Why won't it be redundant?