Aergo listing

AMA is over, who is going to scoop up a bag? The exchanges aren't really the best, but this would probably deter a lot of FOMOers trying to get a bag, which would be good

Also Phil Zamani is fucking based beyond comprehension

Attached: dahye_4.jpg (1061x1600, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KBzKMeEaaaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when are they listing?

>beyond comprehension

this is an understatement. he must've railed too much coke

if he weren't a redhat dinosaur, had shook hands and did business with many korean family rings i would've dropped him because of his ego

unfortunately the greed in me isn't letting me do that

If they can list on Bithumb that would be epic. Else, yeah I see break-even in USD for now for investors.

>Aergo
Dead in the water come 2019. THey play off the tired notion of "blockchains cannot scale so... here... we... go!", etc, etc. Also, fuck the KPop gook shit.

Attached: 1543611757737.jpg (1200x1800, 276K)

aergo will be listing on one more 'global exchange' but they're being silent

i don't fucking know man

>told me to gtfo
if Phil aint a Chad I don't know who is

What exchanged are they listing on?

is this feeling love?

I don't know about that, I rest my case on Sequoia investing. They had Stripe, Tumblr, Whatsapp, YouTube, MongoDb, airbnb, Linkedin, Square.... uncountable list.

> and now Aergo

Bottomline: Crypto is all speculation, but if I want to make a speculative bet, I would rather go for legitimate projects backed by world-recognized firms.

Besides, they aren't working solely on scalability anyways, their whole value proposition is presenting a bridge between Private & Public Blockchains, creating a developer hub and targeting an industry that would be first to adopt Blockchain even before retail.

> Enterprises

That AMA impressed the fuck out of me! Cheap Aergo for all! I'll take that bet and wait for the next announcement.

>This chadster's in charge
Cheetos/10

Attached: Chadster in Charge.jpg (447x447, 20K)

I'll wait with pumping aergo until after I fill my portfolio btw, I need all yall in a few weeks to pump my bags

your bags will pump themselves

His AMA spelled one word. EGO

He tried so hard, but in the end, it didn't even matter

youtu.be/KBzKMeEaaaI

i've heard they're listing here, bitthumb founder is invested into aergo so doesn't take much to do 1 +1

was reading thru the AMA, the way phil handled it was chad as fuck

Expected Aergo to list on an major Exchanges! But what is the whole ordeal of listing Aergo on exchanges the world has never heard before?

I am wondering though for Aergo which is more better strategy, listing with top exchange like Bithumb/Binance/Huobi which obviously they would.

OR,
Starting slow with small exchanges, letting those airdrop winners sell their bags first.

I am fine with both slow accumulation and a nice ROI.

They can’t list on a major exchange because they’d fail the due diligence. So they have to list on scam exchanges no one has ever heard off. Expect a dump, especially in this market

anybody can give me a quick rundown on AERGO?

best korean blockchain, just google what Blocko is and what companies they did work for

Cliffs: top tier scam project. Copied icx white paper and changed only the wording so its not obvious.
Very small team, token has no utility whatsoever and they have no plans for it
Sold 30% coins to public kept rest for incentives and pump and dump helpers.
How to proceed: buy asap and dump accordingly depending on your tolerance for risk. This legit might do a 5x.
Cliffs: top tier scam and best flip of 2018.

sounds good. where to buy ?
what entry price is adviced?

>buy
user, I....
Everything else is spot on though

I should clarify. I havent looked into prices for private sale. But if u can get it for that same price then this is legitimately a quick flip and u can make money. I didnt mean buy it if it lists over that price.

uh what?

i would berry my dick so deep in her that who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

nice digits but those knees are disgusting

This is an outright lie though. Just read the whitepapers of ICX and Aergo and realise that they are completely different.

Token is a fuel for their platform.

Their parent company has a FUCKTON of customers already, including Hyundai and Samsung and they will be transferring them from Coinstack, their previous solution, to Aergo chain.

To sum up, you are a faggot

i would berry my dick so deep in her that who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

So I've seen Aergo shilled here and saw the doc where they basically did most of the blockchains for Korean companies, and how ICON were a bunch of lying scammers.

So, where is this shitcoin listing soon so I can look at buying it?

website doesnt say what exchanges this is traded on.

it's traded on some minor korean exchanges right now, but probably will be listed on b-tier exchanges soon

If this is so much better than ICON, then why are they barely getting their public chain with their crypto going now?

cute

>fuck the KPop gook shit.
they're still stuck in the boy/girl group meanwhile the rest of the world has moved on. the current gookshit kpop is like backstreet boys in the 1990s US. anyone who listens to kpop is a raging faggot.

kys pajeet.