I'm financially ruined. Thanks REQ

I'm financially ruined. Thanks REQ

Attached: IMG_8464.png (1440x784, 135K)

Mmmmm...
Nom nom nom..
C'est bon bon

wouldnt be as mad if i could at least request some mozzarella dishes with my shit tokens

you thought it was a good idea to invest in a coin that dares to challenge the almighty paypal? LMAO

independently financially independently mozzarella'd

go big or go home

>Not buying at these prices

You dumb cunts will FOMO in at 50 cents again and then cry like bitch niggers.

it will never go above 2 cents again.

no it's not, there is big buy walls

req is going to moon soon

>buy walls

sold immediately after they cashed out 25 000 eth, and outsourced to pajeets

>buy walls
you were saying?

Attached: reqt.png (1633x704, 65K)

The project is dead.. it was a good project, good concept, but now it has morphed into a shitty project and the only people that thinks it is worth more than 2 cents, are people emotionally invested in the token (people that have a lot of heavy bags and are hoping for the best - or hoping to break even).

req is not never going under 600 sats, we are now just waiting for coinbase announcement

stay poor

Attached: Untitled.png (283x378, 14K)

It's definitely a solid project, but fucking ADHD NEETS want moon missions in 2 months. I actually connected with WB. Unfortunately, private syndicates had a huge clamp down, so he's not as active anymore. I know he's an advisor for them, looks interesting, but I think they're oversubscribed in their equity allocations. They're employing years of data, and backtested algorithms. It will have the lowest spread, and best trading conditions. So they'll make real money from having enough traders at scale. Patience. There is a lot of skin in the game in this one, with all parties involved.

"ADHD NEETs" just wanted the whole roadmap completed, or at least half of it. A quarter? And the decency to not blatantly spend money on frivolous bullshit like expensive dinners while the project is almost abandoned and with no new hires.

Fuck you AbstractTornado

>It's definitely a solid project
kek you're incredibly low IQ. It was an obvious scam when it launched. It was an obvious scam at ATH. It's an obvious scam now.

Anyone who bought this is a retard (unless you successfully pumped and dumped the scam and know it's a scam.)

Enjoy your 20% pump to 3 cents

explain how its a scam please.

Team promised a lot of stuff to investors and provided nothing. Cashed out millions of $. Definition of scam

they did miss deadlines and sold a lot of eth but most of that went into hiring more people, renting office space and contributing to the 3rd party developer fund.

>most of that went into hiring more people, renting office space and contributing to the 3rd party developer fund.
And you believed them? Are you by chance interested in some snake oil? I've got some high quality snake oil I'd like to sell to gullible people like you.

REQ is a strong project, weak hands GTFO

I wonder how the guy that had 1million worth of req feels.

>hiring more people
Women in HR. LMAO
>renting office space
Pic related. Kek
>contributing to the 3rd party developer fund
With a shitty donation button which STILL doesn't support BTC or FIAT?

Attached: IMG_8353.jpg (1080x1920, 220K)

*claps hands* Wow user, i guess the market is wrong...

That pajeet's name? Albert Admstein

markets adjust

Uuuhh the market just spat over REQ's corpse and fucked it twenty times? I think it's pretty clear no one cares about this French scam.

Yeah, the market was wrong when the whole valuation was nearly a billion dollars for EVERY shitcoin and vaporware white paper promise or outright Chink scam.

The public is indeed very stupid. They drive bubbles.

They bought HTML websites for billions of dollars in the dotcom bubble. They buy Tesla and Amazon at valuations which are not even remotely justified.

Attached: 1450789188004.jpg (500x750, 152K)

when moon?
when sandwich?

Attached: 435453y.gif (499x375, 499K)

kek that's the kind of hookers REQ scammers are fucking with Jow Forums brainlets money.

LOL. I'm only down 91%, Guess I'm doing well as far as this pile of shit is concerned.

Attached: 1523467343130.jpg (967x954, 660K)

>price is down
>project is shitty and dead because of that
the absolute state of Jow Forums degenerates

>price is down
>also the team hasn't put up with their promises and they're appearing as lazy
Fuck off to reddit

I'll buy at 400 sats

>recently got delisted from a large exchange for low volume
>thinks it will ever be listed on coinbase
holy shit the delusion

dumped it at 6k sats
>wheeze