You wake up with $10 million in your bank account. What do you do to ensure you'll never have to work another day again?

You wake up with $10 million in your bank account. What do you do to ensure you'll never have to work another day again?

Attached: thot.png (1450x1864, 2.34M)

Unironically, swing trade Link.

All in link faggot

Not spend it on stupid shit

Suck nigger dicks for a dollar a pop. Suck 100 a day

leverage that for 50m in commercial real estate and lease it all out NNN

nothing

Go to Switzerland and find a greediest looking banker and task him with investing in some fund, buy a house or apartment while there, buy a few apartments and rent them in my own country, buy Bitcoin.
This would give me some sleep and time to think what else to do with remaining cash.

Agreed. I'd probably market buy Link and fulfill the 1k eoy prophecy.

Entering the real estate market right now is suicide.

Thanks for sharing your fantasy.

So just live your poor life like nothing ever happened? What's the fun in that? I can tell you guys are wagecucks.

Build a church, impregnate a hundred women, die killing swathes of the enemy of Aryans and go to Valhalla.

income stocks (20%)
real estate (20%)
treasury bonds (30%)
crypto (5%)
cash (25%)

spend my time trying to bootstrap ventures (5k personal funding limit)

live on 50k per year till it passes 15mil and I get a feel for how to live with this amount of wealth

Properly managing money is still work. The question is, where do you draw the line?

(You)

Based and reichpilled

live frugally.practice minimalism.

>Agreed to buying link
>Goes on to say "entering the real estate market right now is suicide".

Wat

buy a 10 million dollar antique gun and shoot myself in the head

I'd most likely buy as much gold/monero as possible , then hide/tumble it and then i'd lay low in a random country for awhile using some cash to pay for everything. Whoever accidentally sent me that , would most likely want it back,

Yes, because I know for a FACT the cryptocurrency known as link will reach a value of $1000(one thousand dollars) by the end of the year.

kek with 10 milly you can run link as your own coin.

Buy 9.9M worth of Holochain (HOT)
HODL til Q4 2019. (0.10 CENTS EOY 2019)

All in on eth pyramid scheme games.

10 million.. easy.

I can live super comfy with 100$ per day almost anywhere except in biggest western world cities. Let's assume we will have 3% inflation, so first year I need 100$ per day, second year 103$ per day, after then years it's bit over 150$ per day, after 50 years it's about 1000$ per day.. so in 50 years, I have managed to spend only 7,5 million.. means I can use extra 50k every year for 50 years to be able to spend that 10 million. And that is without investing to anything.

Pay off house
25 year roof
Buy built proof toyota
Put the rest in the system earning 2-5% annually.

yeah but its risky leaving it all in a bank. banks can go bankrupt and shit. or maybe your country's currency goes to shit. you gotta diversify

10 million? I could put that in a checking account and be fine for the rest of my life easily. Give me .06 APR and I won't even have to touch the capital.

Invest the greater portion of it into t-bonds. Invest a much smaller portion into credit default swap certificates for institutions I think will fail when the bear market comes. Cash in on the swaps when the market crashes. Pull the bulk of my money out of securities and into stocks when I'm reasonably sure it's hit the bottom.

Going all in on any one thing is retarded.

This, if you have $10M in the bank, you don't need to do anything to "ensure" you never have to work again lol. Just dump it in a savings account.

Spend 2-3 million on a very well set up farm with irrigation. Try and get 5000+ acres for mixed farming - cattle and cultuvation. 3 million on stocks. 3m on realestate. Probably buy 8 houses outright and yeild 2.5k passively a week. Keep a million in cash, depending on inflation. Live on the farm, possibly build a runway on it and fly back to civilisation whenever. Easy passive lifestyle

This guy fucks

Attached: FEE232D8-6349-46F3-B4D8-15E0FAF73F86.jpg (768x432, 35K)