Im 26, have a masters degree but been unemployed for 2 years. never had a job. is my life over? make me feel better biz

im 26, have a masters degree but been unemployed for 2 years. never had a job. is my life over? make me feel better biz.

Attached: f3Gr1Ac.png (1102x967, 501K)

Let me guess, you're another STEMcuck. Top KEK

What was your major?

Leave this toxic site and never look back.

Pray to god every morning and night, think positive and do not practice degeneracy.

Practice humbleness, watch documentaries about people in poverty, prison, sicknesses, junkies etc. and try not to feel disgust or anger when watching those people; but feel grateful what you have.

Go look opportunities for another education, maybe a trade, and try to look jobs related to your masters degree on the mean time. Leave Jow Forums

Leave Jow Forums

If you are addicted to this place, like I am, try to limit your time on this site, hide all negative threads systematically

business administration from a "prestigious" university

You probably took a couple entrepreneurship classes. Look into starting your own business, user.

Another victim of the kike-ademia. RIP OP but remember - never give up. Fight back. You won't find a job so make yourself one.

Attached: ISHYGDDT.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Join the military. You’ll have your student debt taken care of, (if you have any), and since you have a masters, you’ll enter as an officer. If you join the Air Force or join in engineering/maintenance or something like that, there’s no chance you’ll ever see combat. Then after you’re out, you’ll have no issue getting a job/decent pension and ability to buy a house no money down. My brother was lost and did this. He owns 3 houses through VA benefit and gets free healthcare. His passive income is enough to live off if he wanted to be a NEET. He works for the feds so his non military pension is going to be huge. Nice little setup if you’re not a fat gutless sack of shit.

Attached: 4371A976-AD8B-45C0-A0B3-75748CD538E8.jpg (600x600, 82K)

i live in a european country, i was rejected by the military for shit eyesight and allergies, they dont accept people over 25. also labor laws here means that companies rarely, if ever, consider people who have graduated more than a year ago for internships. basically im totally lost. thanks for the advice user, it may have been a good option in the US.

You have debt?

>unemployed for 2 years.
That's a fuck huge crater right there buddy, focus on getting any job first.

stop being a beta cuck and get any job

Attached: 1530594927135s.jpg (247x204, 7K)

go on and do some business then.
i would kill to be 26 years again.
the smartest people I know got a master and never worked a day in their live, they just do some business

Attached: 838492.jpg (1280x1920, 285K)

user, search a job abroad from wherever you are. Start a new life.

thankfully no
thats what i have been trying to do all this time. ive recently started cold calling and now im even thinking about going door to door with my cv in hand like a soap salesman. i got interest from pyramid scam type companies in the past but rejected those since i didnt want to fuck up my reputation. job competition is fierce here, and the fact that no one considers people who have graduated more than a year ago for internships makes getting experience even more difficult. the last phone call the recruiter told me quite frankly "nobody is going to take you with a gap that big"
thanks, i wish i knew where to start. i only have 2600 in the bank.

The old “get a master before experience” routine

you got to pack up the bags and leave your hometown user

i can stil remember the dean telling me i dont need experience for this masters since the masters itself will help "launch" my career
i live close to the economic center more or less

Try turning your previous thesis into a book and getting a publisher, even in you don't get printed the mere act should slow and stop the hole from getting bigger, or fabricate shit and lie to shovel that hole completely if you're into that.

you cant be that old user

30yo is old enough when you did as told and never took any risk.

be the office bitch who isn't actually a bitch at a law firm or something

32, no degree, last 4 years I've been earning 6 figures, 5 years prior 80-90k, own 1 house and half way through the mortgage on the second, not married, no kids...

Life's good

Where do you live where you can own a house with less than 6 figures by 32?