ITS ALL OVER! BLOOD IN THE STREETS! NO SURVIVORS SAVE YOURSELF! CRYPTO IS DYING! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!

ITS ALL OVER! BLOOD IN THE STREETS! NO SURVIVORS SAVE YOURSELF! CRYPTO IS DYING! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!

Attached: 154017259590574688.gif (792x658, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You BUY when theres blood in the streets you fucking moron

>Wow look at all these cheap prices
>BETTER SELL AND TAKE A LOSS THEN NEVER TOUCH THIS AGAIN UNTIL ITS 100x UP. BUY HIGH SELL LOW

You buy when there is a future in an asset. There is no future in crypto which is why it is collapsing.

>no future in crypto
4u

Crypto is here to stay.

Sell the bottom like a good bitch.

Attached: 1544480210287.jpg (1750x3000, 1.47M)

>bottom

You idiots have been saying this for the whole year.

As a software engineering oddity and nothing more. It will be tinkered with by hobbyist, but no anything on the network will not have any value.

where do these idiots come from?
bitcoin cannot have no value it's literally impossible.

>om i have to buy the dip
>cant believe people actually selling to cheap it feels like stealing
>capitulation, bottom is in Im all in
>...
>............
>................................
Face it retards, crypto is a literal ponzi coming to an epic end.

Attached: 1520567703160.png (734x414, 113K)

>If I say there's blood in the streets it has to stop bleeding r-r-right?

Attached: 1518246819108.jpg (598x231, 41K)

Counter economics.

Anyone who wants to fuck over their government will use it.
This demand will increase soon.

Attached: 1544417795797.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

The bottom is zero you fucking retard. If you sell now you will at least get to keep some of your money.

It is literally fake internet money. The notion that it has any value at all is laughable. Face it, you crypto crappers all got scammed.

I lost 90%.
At this point it is not even epic.
Epic was in spring/summer
Now it is just gay

I tell you the same thing I probably told you a year ago.

I'm riding the train until the end this time.

Attached: 1541712596652.png (733x747, 443K)

everyone who crys blood in the streets obv didnt get WAU Coin yet. it hit all time high today at 11.50$ i told you numbies to get some this summer at $.50 cents, its gonna keep going

Attached: PSX_20181113_200042.jpg (742x745, 105K)

no man bitcoin is the most honest and real money there is.

it's called market price discovery
then it will be $100k then $300k then $500k in a few years. after every ath people will whine about it being a scam and a ponzi andfinally going to zero of course. like always before.

The initial purpose of bitcoin was to be a decentralized currency. as a currency it has been far too expensive to be accessed by a wide swath of humanity. This crash to eventual 2-digit dollar value means that it will be more affordable to actually own bitcoin, and thus more applicable to use as a form of everyday peer-to-peer currency. This crash will even stabilize it so that it won't be a coin-shark's game anymore, and can be treated like an *actual* form of tender acceptable by shops, financial institutions and so on. This is a good thing for your future generations, you poor poor nearsighted fools.

>there is no future in crypto
Imagine being this fucking stupid lmao. I hope you're trolling.

It is literally dying right before your eyes. Why are you people so delusional?

it's not just eth that's a double digit shitcoin

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Don't die bits coin. I love you!

t. Still have yet to take a loss on crypto

50k eoy