You do realize that Hyperledger is going to demolish every single currently existing crypto currency, right?

You do realize that Hyperledger is going to demolish every single currently existing crypto currency, right?

Attached: hyperledger-logo.jpg (600x248, 10K)

how can i buy this hyperledgercoin?

>Centralized ethereum clone meant for private, distributed databases
CTFU!

If you don't realize why this is pointless you unironically aren't gonna make it

Thats the thing, its an actual open source blockchain with no coin. Banks are already onboard. Every single currently existing crypto currency will just become a meme of the past, with the shitty little private nodes ran by Joe and Janny in the basement. What a joke.

>"arent gonna make it"
This is exactly the LOL about this whole thing. So far crypto was only a ponzi game that made few teenage virgins billionaires, ok... time to move on and actually use the technology (isnt that what everyone wanted? lol). So here you go.. and actual open source real non-profit blockchain. Goodbye retards with their ponzi coins.

The purpose of the technology is a distributed, trustless ledger. A centralized one has no benefit over a standard database. It's just a slower version of technology we already use. Might as well just stick with the status quo banking system. It would be superior to hyperledger in every possible way.

Also, without a token on the chain, the technology is also useless. The purpose of a cryptocurrency paired with a blockchain is to ensure security of the network. Without an incentive or a cost barrier to a 51% attack, the network would be worthless.

It's called hyper because of its energy consumption and blow output.

They label it as a ledger for its ability to keep track of every asshole of every person who ever gave money to icon.

how u gon get dat off chain data on to yo hypaledga chain mane

Attached: chainlink-logo-cryptocurrency.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

there is no off data when Hyperledger is the global blockchain

Quant overledger > hyperledger

NHS uk deal and massive bank partner

Watch this space

Quant overledger is better and public can actually buy it

Massive bank partner and NHS uk . Military. Government. The ceo has got so many fingers in so many pies...they call him pie fingers

there is no on-chain way to turn relative events into deterministic events

Hyperledger isn't a global blockchain. It's a technology for organizations/individuals to develop their own private blockchains. What use case might there be for an organization to have it's own, internal blockchain rather than a global and distributed on you might ask?

None, none what-so-ever... This is why distributed ledgers/databases aren't really a thing outside of cryptocurrency.

Dude I had a dream where a huge hypercube was talking to me and said "JJOOIIIINN UUUSSS"

At the time I thought it was talking about breaking out of the physical realm and joining the unspeakable beings in the eternal existence beyond reality but now I see, it was dream marketing, they've really pulled it off.

Any company that invades peoples dreams and gives them full on metaphysical orgasms has to be a good investment.

Nigga do you even security?

Also, wanted to add that Hyperledger itself isn't even a blockchain technology but rather an overarching project for a variety of different developments in the realm of private blockchains.

There is hyperledger fabric, hyperledger sawtooth, etc

Most of these are just ripoffs of Ethereum.

What exchange can I buy this hyper ledger on? I looked on coinmarket cap and don’t see it.

Is it new? Maybe that’s why it isn’t on coinbase yet

Quant overledger is an OS which allows anyone to make Mapps using any chain and even multiple chains

They also have found a way to attach smart contracts to any chain

You can buy quant on idex

"You do realize that QUANT is going to demolish every single currently existing crypto currency, right?"

FTFY

Attached: quamfy2.png (1920x1080, 154K)

Merry Christmas niggers.

Attached: 1537830007616.jpg (466x700, 136K)

Quantard checking in. Buy QNT.

No

Attached: WI070118_CV_Cover_LO_R.jpg (1334x2000, 635K)

based and frenchpilled

Something tells me you don't understand a whole lot about how various DLTs actually work.