>sleep from 2 am to 7am
>look like shit at the job evry day
>have to buy white noise masheen to cope

just kill me, what a world

Attached: 52756532.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00E6D6LQY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have that same unit. I’ve had it for 3 years and can’t imagibe sleeping without it.

Imagine being so broken / old you need a machine to sleep

People who complain about noises in apartments should realize it's shared living and a compromise because you refuse or can't afford property. Fucking wagecuck brainlets fail at reasoning, LMAO!

kek i read nasheed machine

P.S. I'd rather hear neet students fucking than your gay lullaby machine. pfftbahahahaha!

buy some fucking earplugs retard.

This, lol gay lullaby machine

Imagine being so old and broken down that you have a machine to do the job of another machine, which is no longer made or understood by anyone, because everybody who had the disease is fucking dead.

Imagine the hubris necessary to stay hooked up to all your machines that regulate your bodily functions for 60 years after every doctor on the planet declared that there was no way they could make machines to keep the machines that keep you alive running, so you showed them how wrong they all were by finding the last person on the planet who knows how to work these, and he makes you ricer upgrades every year.

Imagine how smug you'd be when you outlive the disease.

Attached: Iron_lung_CDC.jpg (700x462, 53K)

>mfw playing video games till 3am on weekday with speakers blaring
>mfw wagie leaves note on my door complaining about sound but, continue to do it anyways

Attached: 95A7E694-9746-4B1D-A07F-592C9C16518B.jpg (609x664, 249K)

Wtf is that machine? I’m in the same boat and rented a one bedroom apartment in a college town and somehow got the luxury of having a room right behind the hot tub that is supposed to close at 11 pm. Every night there’s a group of fuckers in there until 1-2 am being obnoxious to the point where I can’t even sleep until they leave. Should I constantly take a shit and put it in there so that they have to drain the water and clean it? Put sand in there to clog the filter? What do? I need LINK to moon so I can buy a boomer house away from this shit.

The shit thing sounds like a good idea desu. There are strict regulations regarding cleaning shit in pools

please explain about these machines user

Kek I need to get some dog turds so that they can’t track it back to me or some shut

That's an iron lung in his pic but I have no fucking clue what that retard is rambling about.

>be me
>have to get up @6am to wagecuck
>upstairs apartment awake and playing guitar till 4am
>so this is what hell is like
>get a better job
>3 week gap between old job & new job
>1st day of gap build tower to almost ceiling
>place big speaker on top
>2nd day of gap, play shitty radio station at volume 11 from 7am to 9am
>repeat each day
>upstairs moves out before I start new job
>mfw

Attached: 1543175096520.jpg (823x823, 70K)

DEREK? Is that you? YOU LIL SHIT! You are always complaining bout my bros. IT'S A HOTEL FOR THE LAST TIME! I frequently attend to business here. Meet me by the fucking vending machines tomorrow.

It's a coffin that breathes for you, circulates all the liquids in your body, maintains pressure so your organs don't fail unless you actually want them to. They were used to keep people with polio around so they could suffer for another 20 years, rather than let them fucking die.

They would seal children who'd be considered clinically dead for mercy reasons now in them, and just keep them there. For the rest of their lives. There's one old fuck who still uses one.

they have to stay inside it permanently?

fuck you seep deprivation is literally torture. if I don't make I will take you people with me.

>this thread

why are city people so demented, prone to anger and fighting? Go live in a rural town and work at home.

You can be rich without being a bitch

Pro-tip: Silicone earplugs

They are a fucking LIFESAVER. Usually used for swimming so they are watertight. Blocks out a metric fucktonne of decibels - pretty much deaf with them in. Never use foam, use these.

t. faggot that used to live in an apartment under neath some fat cunt that was made of cardboard

Attached: silplugs.jpg (300x300, 11K)

I got so many noise complains I got put on 90 day probation. Chilled out, and got one more the day before I moved out. Fuck the lames! Who goes to sleep at 9pm get a better job you cucks

Attached: 1544255453822.png (683x642, 562K)

you do know ear plugs are like dirt cheap and can be reused alot right?

Soon brother

Foist, I beginnin' to like ya, kid. Thoidly, I recommend this machine rather than your poorly performing mechanical noise maker:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00E6D6LQY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

LectroFan has very high quality sounds that do not repeat with loop effect to perturb your sensing brain during sleep, chump. The sounds can be adjusted with volume and many different white, brown, pink noises are available. The other sounds are fan sounds. Marpac sucks. I know from experience, pipshit.

Attached: 1544707355550.jpg (832x832, 111K)