How i got rich through pyramid schemes ('hyips') in 2018

hey all, my story probably starts in a similar way to a lot of you. i discovered crypto in the end of 2017 and, attracted to the possibility of getting rich quick, i invested pretty much all i had in bitcoin, and then in other cryptos (i had 10k usd at the time).

my money grew and grew and eventually it reached 86k usd (i will never forget because it went downhill fast from there, and i have a print of it from my delta tracker thing.).

then i started to lose money, and very quick. 01 month later i had less than 45k usd total.

i decided to start trading on bitmex and then lost another 10k usd or so.

i decided to quit trading and start investing in hyip sites (at the time i did not know what even a hyip was).

i saw they all offer affiliate programs so i decided to make youtube videos about it.

eventually i found one that doesnt pay that much (1.5% daily, mon-fri) so i focused on it, making lots of videos.

suddenly the hyip starts to get really popular, and i start to get hundreds of youtube views a day, lots of people joining etc.

06 months have passed since, i continued to make the same stupid youtube videos, the company is still paying, and ive been making over 100k usd / month for the past 3 months.

so yeah, just wanted to share how im getting rich with ponzi schemes while everyone is getting rekt by the crypto market.

Attached: IMG_0589.png (295x640, 396K)

>80k
>rich

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-002817_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x2960, 556K)

>inb4 large sums in single account
I transferred a chunk into this account before buying 2 properties.

Attached: 20181127_143309.jpg (3024x1039, 2.8M)

Which ponzi?

And I'm the bear whale that's been crashing this market. Don't buy BTC now $1000 EOY

Attached: bear.jpg (1500x1000, 403K)

reported you to the sec

Pleb
fiats gonna die kid

Attached: F27003B0-10CC-44F3-A6D7-9460E26AC16D.png (1242x2208, 401K)

that was before entering ponzis.i have over 500k in USDT right now.

larp

wow you can use inspect element you are so smart and funny

>1.2m/yr to make youtube vids
pathetic tier larp

>nocoiner

im not lying, i just make youtube videos showing how much im making with the ponzi im working with and throw aff links in the description and a link to my whatsapp group.

people enter my whatsapp group to get more info and i convince them to invest money through my link

Link your nonexistent kiketube page

my youtube is not in english, but if you search of AWS Mining it will probably be the first result on Youtube

nice inspect element poorfag

2/10 larp git gud

Enjoy anal rape in prison faggot.

so literally what the fuck is a hyip? Never heard this term before in my life.

someone literally posted this exact same screencap on a different thread like 2 weeks ago

High yield investment program i.e ponzi scheme.

Also to OP: good luck I guess. It's not really an ethical business, but I like to think that it has some educational value to those who got scammed

Yea I saw that one too. OP is full of shit

This is real great at first until you have multiple three letter agencies charging you with various crimes and have to pay it all back with interest

>posting fake screenshots of your portfolio in an attempt to appease strangers so that you can get your dopamine shot for the day

sad!

Attached: 1414787254986.jpg (250x241, 6K)