For the past few weeks I’ve been seeing this coin being mentioned on a daily basis

For the past few weeks I’ve been seeing this coin being mentioned on a daily basis.

Give me the low down. Basically, shill me this coin.

Attached: shadow.png (1280x1308, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arkdirectory.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

V2 was the big thing everyone clinged to hoping it would pump this turd.
No reason to buy it now it's in the dust.

arkdirectory.com/
Rest is up to you, lazy fuck

Isn't the dust when it is time to buy?

Honestly it's a sleeper.
No huge buying volume yet but it's a solid project.

Depends what sort of trading you're doing.

Are you a breakout trader?
Are you a double down investor?

I have accumulated enough and I'm looking at other cryptos to build my portfolio.

I personally love Ark but that's my own bias, the rest is up to you

Shit the bed like everything else.

This.

>Isn't the dust when it is time to buy?
Not when its breaking down to atoms

imho ark is a very good/solid project with a bright community and strong team. Its been the subject of many memes over the years so it has a strong Jow Forums presence, I think 2019 will be the year blockchain projects will have to delivery....

this will separate the vapourware from the substance

ark won't be on the vapourware side ill just say that

have to deliver *

what incentive can they give so that this coin will have value? that's really what matters as an investor

My precious, deluded, brainwashed, completely scammed arkies.

Attached: arkies heh.jpg (203x200, 21K)

Point, click...blockch....and killed by aws

They got DPoS implemented correctly, tools (wallet, explorer, API etc) are really great and a pleasure to use compared to other shitcoins, community is 5-10 iq points above other shitcoins.
Sadly project is DOA

complete and utter shitcoin. made self-redundant a year ago. avoid at all costs.

Their community is -20 IQ points off average. If you didn't jump ship when not a single team member or delegate would run an ACES node and then they jumped ship to "point click blockchain" (a horrible idea that makes no sense if you actually work in IT, there is multiparty digital signing with no latency or bloat readily available) then you are fucking dumb.

Wasn't ACES entirely a community project? As in, no team members involved? Why would any team member or delegate feel obligated to run a node for a project they have no involvement in? It also requires a lot of currency (Ark and whatever other currency you're willing to stake for liquidity) if I am not mistaken.

Also what does point click blockchain have to do with multisig?

>tfw I bought this at 122k sats
Anyone here more justed than me?

I was never on the ship m8. I threw in $100 at some point (still breaking even lel) played around with the tools, lurked on biz classic discord and completely forgot about this shitcoin. It’s not more retarded than 80% of the crap out there, it’s just not that kind of market anymore.

Attached: DeludedArkies_2.png (439x415, 223K)

The only value ark had was decentralized trading to other blockchains. Why the fuck did the stop working on that.

One word: Exodium

Attached: exd.png (544x280, 40K)

Because they released it wasn't possible so they pivoted to Wordpress of Blockchain lol.

>Exodium Cluster is a post-Moon Lord ore that generates within Planetoids after Moon Lord has been defeated. It can be mined with any pickaxe. It is used to craft Starmada as well as the three Soul Artifacts, accessories which correspond to the Lunatic Cultist, The Devourer of Gods, and Jungle Dragon, Yharon.
You fucking what mate?

Attached: Uhh.jpg (265x190, 6K)

ARK team has no clue what ARK is supposed to be.

I miss Arkie memes, wish we had an excuse to post them more often.

Attached: 1505075277637.png (600x595, 567K)

Ark is the ultimate final boss of all low-IQ shitcoins. The shills, the pajeets, the partnerships, the pumps, the dumps, the mainnets, the v2, the wallets, the ACES, the everything was destroyed completely by a handful of anime reaction image replies.

How can my precious arkies be such low-IQ basic bitches? I've never toppled a movement by literally calling people deluded, and replying with heh.

My little arkies can't be this cute.

Attached: bitcoin arkies.jpg (960x540, 89K)

They were fun times.

Attached: DeludedArkies.jpg (780x639, 209K)

heh

Attached: ThumbsUp.jpg (398x431, 41K)

80,000 Ark Sell wall has been decimated! lambo land here we come!!!

ok nevermind now there is a 100,000 sell wall. toyota land here we come!!!

binance or bittrex?

Mike Doty is at it again

V2 was hailed as the Virgin Mary's cunt of saving graces, then someone minted 20m ark on the devnet by exploiting a vulnerabilty. Ark is like a Louis Vuitton handbag, looks good but was made by some swear shop kids and serves no utility.

Hi Moon

Wait wasn't this on V1?

when on tradesatoshi?

why did she get used for ark?

Do the weebs really thing they changed anyones mind? Everything has fallen, and Ark hasn't even fallen the furthest...

30bucks eo 2019