>May
>June
>July
>August
>September
>October
>November
>December

there is no fucking bottom. My life is irreparably ruined. None of this money is ever coming back. I'm a 24 year old with half a degree, unpaid taxes, unpaid student loans, above average intelligence, below average ability to delay gratification. It's fucking over. I'm ordering carfentanyl tonight. See you assholes in hell

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>above average intelligence

I'm Nov 2017 fag who didn't sell, so I can relate. Hang in there fren, and keep on keeping on. You're still young, and climb your way out of the pits of hell, day by day, step by step, inch by inch, breath by breath.

Not cashing out at the toppity top

. U think it just goes moon forever nigga

Fpbp

Damn bruh, I thought I was bad not selling at 25k. My portfolio is only down to like 6k though. I put more money in at 6k which was stupid though (in retrospect).

My main mistake was not exiting alts in early january, then selling all of them to ETH/BTC at the bottom almost. At least I learned a lot.

I can't understand how all of you faggots got so high without taking anything out. My initial was 2k, ath 7k and current 1k (thanks LINK). I was planning on cashing out a hefty amount at every major milestone starting at 10k. Yet there are anons here that didn't even cashout ANYTHING at prices like 500k+. How retarded do you have to be? Even bringing home 10k is huge for Jow Forums retards who are on neetbux or idiots like OP who don't have a degree.

t. salty LINK marine

Attached: rage.jpg (225x225, 4K)

1Q2Luuz1REKhXYz1X4KHxDq82b81C6DJy

i have 200$

>My main mistake was not exiting alts in early january, then selling all of them to ETH/BTC at the bottom almost. At least I learned a lot.
Yes, it seems you forgot to sell high and buy low

Nigga why didnt you just go all in on LINK?

How much was your initial investment?

its goes to the moon but it has to come back :))))

>Yet there are anons here that didn't even cashout ANYTHING at prices like 500k+
yeah, what the fuck?? I was already on the brink of withdrawing some at 12k from 2k initial and would definitely have done so at 15k

There is no bottom fren this is hell

Greed is a helluva drug.

I had $300k at peak and kept telling myself:
>Im only going to cash out $20K
>that's all I need for nice sporty used car and vacations
>wait.. if I withdraw $20K today those same $20K could be worth $25K if I wait one more month

Basically been telling that to myself since last December. I've never made more than $1000/month in my life.

>portfolio is worth $14K now
>I've cashed out $200 in total

Yes I'm fucking retarded.

Hahahaha my fuckin side
REKT
E
K
T
Thanks, your sacrifice was needed for us to reach the bottom. Crypto is a Darwinian social process and the weak shall not survive. Buh bye faggot.

Tell me about Carfentanyl coin, I may be in the market myself.

Screenshotted your post OP to show plebs at the top of the next bubble

3k, early 2017. But I treated this like a full time job for 6 months

Why didn't you cash out after losing 100k in one month?

Gee whiz.

Yep, similar stuff here.

Started with $200 in early 2016. Rode this bitch to the top, got addicted to the insane compounded gains and didn't cash out. I'm more broke than ever now, instead of cashing out some of the shit coins when I needed money I got into debt.

Wish you the best fren, just be patient.

Attached: 8DF03AAD125B4F51ACF2D79BC1D125C0.jpg (750x607, 81K)

Attached: 1381827456633.jpg (636x415, 74K)

this is why you've failed. you can't get over your own ego and accept the loss. consider it a very expensive lesson, dumbass.

silver lining is if you sell now you can cancel out your earlier taxes

well you experienced more halvings that bitcoin in 10 years.

>your sacrifice was needed for us to reach the bottom
i dont get it

Nice Larp

Attached: B9004F48-846F-4A4C-A858-E73F765630D5.jpg (749x524, 111K)