Tfw just got 2mil in venture capital for my shitty app startup

>tfw just got 2mil in venture capital for my shitty app startup
what do now
anons I'm scared I don't want to fuck it up

Attached: 8kycroslt6m01.gif (498x359, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcqM-G_68bA
crunchbase.com/organization/wyst#section-overview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT'S TIME TO SCALE UP NIGGER

go all in on chainlink

take the money and run to yobit to exchange for bsv sir only true genuine satoashsi visions for you very discerning sir sacred golden bulls for your rupees

Attached: 9HBJW04.jpg (1300x1169, 288K)

Congrats user, glad to see one of us making it. whats the idea of your app about ?

Well done talking about some non crypto in biz.

you're now a venture capital's slave

congrats on this, seriously

Two million is just enough to hire three good devs for two years. Nothing else

fuck off coinfags
basically you can drop messages on a map and others in a certain radius of a message can read it, at least that's the MVP for now
I'm planning to add more stuff to make it more interesting

>you're now a slave to the jews
have fun goyim

>hire devs
lol, I'm doing it with my friend, we don't really need devs right now
we're planning to put most of it into marketing

nice idea
*YOINK*
cheers

>basically you can drop messages on a map and others in a certain radius of a message can read it, at least that's the MVP for now

$2m for this

Attached: 1544394678309.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Ghost away in a shithole of course

Why what would his cut be?

Total Profits - 6 gorillion (((their))) share.

Interesting, how are the messages delivered ?

There are some use cases for this in advertising and emergencies, but what are you guys thinking

you can make money with it if it becomes successful, that's all that matters to vc whales
>how are the messages delivered
what do you mean
they appear as points on the map if they are in your vicinity

What was the valuation?
Are they VCs from Sillicon Valley?

Good luck user, I raised money long time ago, but my startup failed. Godspeed

The fuck u sayin mate. He'll probay get a nice chunk if it succeeds and can't he pay himself and his friend a salary from the 2m shekels?

What was your idea fren?

Spend $50K to hire a single pajeet to code and implement your idea. Keep the funds outside the company, let it tank, take off with VC money and move to Austria.

Attached: 1543310898860.jpg (2886x1400, 1.02M)

Unironically buy crypto.

We're close to the bottom and this is gonna bounce hard.

Software is overvalued as fuck right now. Look at shit like tiktok, absolute garbage

fixed income bonds

its a joke really.
about 5 years ago i wrote an android app for people looking to find cheap car parking spaces, users with a free space would add their spot to a google map (including a photo of it and message) with a price tag. if somebody took it up, the spot would be removed from view and the person who owned the space would be paid.
it was part of a university course, never went anywhere with it but it sounds like i was doing what the OPs big plan is years ago and added a ton more complexity.

2 fucking million lol. i barely make above minimum wage (granted i did drop out and took heroin for a couple of years)

>my shitty app startup
How many other apps are there that do this right now
Does it provide an actual service or is it attempting to become a new form of social media no one needs or wants
How much of that $2M is going to overseas programmers you'll never meet
Did you have a real business plan or did your dad hook you up with VC retards

I would 33% in bank / gold / bitcoin. when things go tits up in real world buy s&p and blue chips to sell into the next era of quantitative easing. repeat if cycles are as fast as they are now. buy a normal house and find a good lady. stay off the sluts and the drugs. money can kill a fool.

>How many other apps are there that do this right now
one old defunct one with $2M is going to overseas programmers you'll never meet
not much, see my previous answers
>Did you have a real business plan
obviously, this isn't murica where you just get funding simply because you're in silicon valley

>paying software devs 300k a year

Attached: 1508720383813.png (509x411, 18K)

Exit scam

more like $2MM for being a californian shithead bumping elbows with jews in san francisco

LITERALLY DARK SOULS

Attached: 1542893483143.jpg (730x1024, 188K)

Do you need marketing? I can grow your daily active users .

yes pretty much
>implying I would hire anyone on this board

Oh fuck, I heard of this. You're that guy.

You'd be surprised, some fairly successful individuals still like to shitpost. You underestimate how prevalent Jow Forums usage is, nobody ever talks about it.

Made me lol

Today, OP is once again a faggot.
>Making a headline claiming he's in over is head and wants advice, then proceeds to act holier than thou to his fellow neet brethren.

I hope you and your shitty fucking app burn in hell you pathetic neet. You're a piece of shit

I’d play it safe at that point. Continue developing the app as honestly it seems pretty simple to code off with minimum amounts of capital - probably some for third party mapping services and servers to retain the message data - the rest - put in a high interest savings account and accumulate thousands a month - and then use that money from the internet and buy as much crypto of your choice.

That’s just me though.

Attached: image.jpg (700x840, 659K)

> use that money from the interest - sorry on mobile

success is always scarier than failure.

just dont let fear fuck you up, because failure is actually a huge relief its not really something to fear. its winning thats stressful and scary.

Glad you had a chuckle. Still doesn't refute my point.

All the best fren

Attached: 1544707477288.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

THIS

how is this any different from whisper or yik yak?

the messages are on a map lmao

>he has 2mm in startup money
>he's browsing Jow Forums
We're supposed to take you seriously, but you don't believe there are ballers lurking this shitty board? You're a fucking brainlet at best, but that's ok because even brainlets can make it.

You could code it yourself. But I may be biased as someone who used to code and design IOS applications in my high school years ( am 20 now that’s tasted crypto and wants to go to uni and get a tangible degree in economics ).

I’ve made money from clients paying me for gigs in designs and such - $150 USD ( am Canadian so better for me ) for a project I had a few weeks to finish which I pulled an all nighter and did in several days - $50 to design simple website graphic elements that was used on an Australian clothing outlet which surprised me how I affected such a bigger market as the website wasn’t small by any means - etc. You can get money and pay people to do it but if you learn how to code and design yourself you cut the costs dramatically. Only thing you’d need to pay for is marketing, servers, and user testing.

How long have you been programming user, I only recently really started and I want to sell a shitty app startup, too.

since 15
I'm 20 now, so 5 years

You don’t sell it - what’s there to sell? An idea? You need to make something tangible with the venture capital invested in you - you can’t just run away with it

The absolute state or biz

Top kek

it was an app that could detect a woman's erect nipples from a mile away

i called it NipAlert

You remind me of myself. Dude - I’m your age as well and pretty much started at 15 too - you are invested in by someone who gave you that money. If you fuck up and spend it recklessly without shit - even though it is an investment - you are expected to make something tangible.

so everyone has the ability to access every message? I don't see the appeal

I guess it could be helpful for emergencies and events so I see it’s potential - but how it’s executed is something that would require some serious though. If I were OP I’d spend some time on Sketch 3 designing prototypes to get different feels for its interface. Then I’d still feedback, improve on it, and create an interactive prototype to show the entity that gave the 2mm to make them smile and shit - and show progress to reassure and maybe even get more capital. After - just code it.

>I guess it could be helpful for emergencies and events so I see it’s potential
>implying it wont just be used by faggots looking to fuck in the park

user, fuck your shitty app, you should buy 23.5k ETH and exit scam asap

kek, this is exactly what whisper has become

There would obviously need to be filtering and profiles - if it’s completely focused on no accounts and shit it’ll turn out like whisper so I can see that - but add accountability and verification and that can be dealt with.

It's basically Yik Yak with a map. Kinda lame but it might be fun to drive around the city catching messages. Maybe you should give people points for finding messages, make it like a game (Pokemon style).

they know him IRL how are you ppl suggesting exit scamming.

already implemented

this
build it for 1k market for 5k and exit scam with the rest.
also look at wildfire, they did a similar thing a couple years ago with moderate success

Make it a fun game - top kek

This timeline is filled with zoomers, boomers, and tumours. That would make it lose its market brand identity from something professional or functional that can grow as a company to a trend and fad that’ll die off in a matter of months

how does it feel knowing you're creating a worthless dopamine trap that will further fuck this shitty society

I'm sure if you put your head's together you can find a faster way to burn money user

thinking in terms of usefulness to society
being on Jow Forums

Are you trying to get a job in this thread?

No. Pointing out obvious flaws to help OP out a bit - honestly if I wanted I could take his idea and prototype it right now and go show it off - but I won’t because even though I see it’s use - it’s not something I’d want to do.

You sound like you're jealous of OP.

Remember this, folks: you might be a skilled coder, but if you can't persuade VCs to give you money you will never make it.

Buy link as a hedge. Actually serious.

>150$
cute
I once had to make a proof of concept app in flutter for a startup to show them it's crossplatform abilities
guess the price

[spoiler]1500 for ~10 hours of work[/spoiler]

Nice larp

1. hire 5 devs to make an app. use whatever framework is popular and cross platform. optionally, replace one of those devs with a project manager.
2. spent the other $1m on a mix of marketing, PR, paying a lawyer, and accounting.
3. in terms of marketing, look at your demographic. are you targeting young people? buy ad space on Instagram and Snapchat. millenials? facebook. boomers? cable TV.
4. once you are profitable, spend the majority of the money on growth. scale up employees, marketing, etc. buy subway ads in NYC. whatever.

Look at how much they sunk on Juicero, literally just a juicer that could connect to wifi.

>2 mill for an app you can hire 2 pajeets to do for 500 dollars
heh good one OP

Another envious fag.

Well - once I turned to finance in Wallstreet and started trading options after dropping coding - there were days I made $500 in minutes and then just did my own thing the rest of the day. Code and design is now just a pastime hobby - I can’t go back after seeing what I’ve seen making thousands of dollars in hours. Know a kid who turned $500 in 32k in 14 days. I beat myself up at the time I cancelled an order to load up on SPY outs at 0.19 and then seeing them go to nearly $3. I could’ve retired. It hurts. But you live and learn. Be humble.

Are you hiring

Not envious at all, my startup got 4 mil investment

what absolute crap. I can build that in a week, wanna hire me? we'll have 10+ years burndown just chilling with the money, occasionally hiring a lawyer or spend money on looking busy

who the fuck pays this

Put the cash in monero and move into thailand on a tourist visa. Fly to hongkong and back to extend visa. Cash out ocasionally. Have fun.

Steal it and then run off to Thailand.

Lmao i know you Yago. Wyst isn't fucking taking off and you got that 'venture' capital from your dad

This a fucking good idea mate, you should try again

this is op btw
youtube.com/watch?v=jcqM-G_68bA
thank god 'apps' are over

Not sure I believe you.

How did you pitch the need for 2M?
How many investors did you raise from?
How long were you pitching for before finishing the raise?

Info for anyone curious:

crunchbase.com/organization/wyst#section-overview

Is this you OP?

Started in 2011.

Kek wrekt. Not surprised. The last thing any smart app dev does is give out equity to build an app that can be made for $2k.

SpotHero + ParkWhiz

exit scam, everyone's doing it