When should I buy Ethereums?

Is anyone buying ETH right now?

Attached: gamergirl.png (704x402, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasocial_interaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine having your entire self worth revolve around two squishy pieces of flesh on your chest. What a fucking terrible existence.

LifE oN eAsY ModE

Seriously why do cucks donate to these whores

lol shes making tho

Most men are desperately lonely with money to spare

bingo

They do look well nice tho enit

Attached: @pnkysparkles • Instagram photos and videos_20181203211529.png (1312x972, 542K)

I wonder if she has filed her tax reports?

I came here to post this. You know what to do, Jow Forums

Attached: 1532709883862.jpg (703x703, 94K)

Men like sharing resources/giving shit to women for one form of affection or another. Even in good marriages that's the core transaction occurring, whores just figure out how to short circuit that into their own pockets.

i would berry my dick in her cleavage so deep that who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Barry*

>berry
give her the old twig n' berries hey champ?

Attached: 1532734794061.png (1000x861, 259K)

bury*

nice bodybuilding misc meme. I remember the good ol' days

well my entire world revolves around my dick so...

That”s a big nose.

Attached: 8662423.jpg (413x395, 38K)

for you

She obviously took a far more literal approach to the PUMP IT advice.

I'd demand my money back if I was that slut. Pic related is better.

Attached: camwhore invests gainz far more wisely than biz.jpg (800x500, 47K)

Newfag, pls go.

Same reason zoomers think that pewdiepie is their friend. It's called a parasocial relationship.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasocial_interaction

dumbasses dont geeetttt iitttt
want to see the profile pic again

Wow who? Better face and tits.

Nice tits, but dust's are better

God I want to breed princess dust so bad, but she's such a ratchet hoe I just know it would be the worst thing ever to be with her.

Attached: dust.gif (300x226, 1.86M)

obviously they aren't golfers

Absolutley not. Look up Margery28. Way better tits and she showers regularly.

someone explain me this phenomenon please

>slut x got big boobs
>2 years after her boobs looks like twice smaller on new videos she does
>3 years later boobs looks even bigger than the start
>then never to be seen as big again

what the fuck user
happens with a lot of big boobed women

I bought some Dai!

Hormones. Some girls just keep it busty though, my ex had tits like her and it was just amazing sucking on them. They never got any smaller from what I could see

Different webcam, lighting, distance from webcam, etc. You may perceive depth differently in different lighting
Also possible she got pregnant at some point. Their tits get larger.

Tits get worse with age, and are greatly affected by hormones, diet, and posture. They're also literal bags of fat, and that tends to sag.

In europe, chicks who felt they needed to upsize during their late teens to early twenties are offered discrete tit restoration. It's trendy to be natural.

Look for that distinct scar line when they show underboob. If they only got a reduction, it'll be a small line on the inside. If they got both, they'll have the whole scar.

35-60 usd, that's my range at least. Although there are some anons who are gobbling up eth because it's practically stealing at these levels. Pic related bought the dip before this one and is probably holding comfy despite his loses.

Attached: average coinbase trader.jpg (750x719, 298K)

so birth pills they take make her boobs bigger and when they stop it shrinks down, then if she got pregnant it gets bigger again, but not always ?

bought 6 at 85 but yeah I'm hoping for ~50. I've got buy orders set hoping to wake up one day with them filled

>Literally stealing

We're no where near the bottom are we

probably wont be disappointed brother, there aren't really any supports before then so I'm hoping for a free fall.

you and me both brother. I think we will see it by mid january

Attached: 1512353452726.jpg (634x638, 122K)

$15

It's more how the female body reacts to getting fucked on a consistent basis. They'll always be dripping wet. Their tits will always be perked, and you can feel bulging gland build up behind the nipples. Massaging and sucking on her tits while fucking her frequently will eventually make her lactate. This is also when she's high as fuck on the build-up of testosterone, which women can't really break down properly.

Once she's used to it, she'll always want it. Women don't have an on and off switch, and they don't experience the same total collapse of sexual interest after they get fucked good once, either.

A woman who's used to getting fucked hard, often, and having her tits sucked and squeezed to make the glands stop pulsing, is a woman who has an unmistakable swagger, with a forward pushing posture, and her hands kept at hip level. They do actually for real get full body highs when you put them in the zone, and they do actually for real walk around with pulsing titties, and have no control over how horny they actually are.

I bet she's enjoying life a lot more than you

You can tell by the lack of natural red on her lips and the totally uninterested look that she's not enjoying anything all that much.

XLM will take #3 in the next bullrun and surpass ETH.

Attached: 1495834376.jpg (1068x1112, 96K)

this is a good chart

She's there to make money. You know. Like a job?
She managed to get paid to sit in front of a camera and verbally shitpost

So does a retard brainlet with 40iq. Or a pig that can orgasim for 45 minutes. Doesn't mean I want either life.

And whores like this are enjoying their jobs, and put on better shows.