How much gold do i need to buy a night with these queens

how much gold do i need to buy a night with these queens

Attached: B19E0E9F-C066-4B83-B927-6EEC0E32A7E0.jpg (1080x1349, 253K)

About $10 USD if you dont mind getting the aids

More money = less disease

it’s worth it with how good they look

Come home black man
Return to africa

That tiger is fake right? Even if it is, if it spooks the giraffe they could get trampled to death. This whole situation seems unwise. 0/10

The cost of two well drinks and a blunt, in Oakland.

Fucking black women is not a challenge.

Oh, wait. Jow Forums. Never mind.

Enjoy your herpes

I'm sexually attracted to nigresses but I'm afraid of pursuing them because I hear they have more sexual diseases

Is this accurate?

Attached: 1525385851445.png (540x504, 359K)

I love it when niggers nigger post. It makes people hate you even more than they already did. I sometimes wonder if nigger posters are actually whites trying to make other whites hate niggers.

probably real if the giraffe is real

i'm pretty sure that's what the based tulip mania guy is about

Depends on the nigress. I've fucked a couple, but I was careful.

STDs are basically a crap shoot these days, regardless of who you fuck. Just wear a rubber. Even your asian waifu unicorns are risky, STDs and AIDS is in Japan, too.

nigger detected

the problem is

this sort of woman is a waste of time eg layabout

easily impressed by muh $$$

so not good for children

this lol

Attached: 1516727332064.jpg (1024x684, 180K)

Attached: blaxit.jpg (816x543, 66K)

>implying africans like niggers

You amerifucks are retarded. You realize 99.9% of all people in your country don't belong? Your ancestors of criminals, whores and thieves that came to America and fucked up a very peaceful and tranquil life for the native indians. You are literally the inbred descendents of the worst that Europe had to offer. No wonder Trump is in power and your economy is going to shit.

kek. can’t we just swap all our niggers for white South Africans? everyone would be happy

The only cute one is the giraffe.

Yes but a White-Asian ethnostate will solve most of our problems.

native Indians are a conquered race. if you’re conquered you are not owed a thing, and if you take land it’s yours and you belong there. that’s how the world has always worked Sven, there’s not much point in crying about it.

A lot. They are unironically Africa's elite. Not your typical bonobo.

Thought that was Australia.

Then muslim shitskins must be the best race in the world as they're infiltrating all of Europe now.

lolwat

half an ounce

muslims are the fastest growing population in the world. there's nothing you can do when ahmed impregnates his 9 underage wives and their kids

are you unironically talking about gyraffes?
because I only see niggers there.

if they take Europe then yeah, it’s theirs. it’s doesnt mean people should roll over and allow it to happen though.

you can block off immigration from their shitholes, for starters.