HoloFuel

Read this medium post and try to tell me this isn't going to be a top 10 project

medium.com/@H_O_L_O_/holo-fuel-economics-101-c9631d63014a

Attached: 46494590_1441235396010316_296051468648054784_n.jpg (607x608, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper
ripple.com/xrp/
github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is vaporware

makeitware

Attached: blacked.jpg (384x503, 56K)

your portfolio's vaporware.

what a cuck. i bet he is a faggot.

I can't this team seriously with a tranny nigger

Attached: maxresdefault.png (800x493, 303K)

Fudders btfo. 2019 is going to be a good year.

Any coin that needs a fucking research to explain why it's valuable will never actually be valuable.

Shitcoin.

Attached: pep-the-frog-696x464.jpg (696x464, 28K)

Hm let's see who did research on value and published it. Also, the founders have been working on digital currency for longer then BTC has been around through the metacurrency project. They literally couldn't be more qualified to publish papers.

Anyways here is your list that had specific functions to establish value
>BTC
>ETH
>XRP
>EOS
>ADA
>BNB
>IOTA
>NEM

Attached: 1541749356267.png (716x562, 585K)

None of those coins wrote research papers about the value or potential value of the coin.

Also, 90% of those coins are shitcoins.

No they literally all do.

bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/White-Paper
ripple.com/xrp/

Should I go on? All of those present the case for value and issuance and transfer you fucking retard. I can't imagine being this confused in the space.

>linking white papers thinking it's the same thing as OPs ((((here's why you should buy our bags)))) link

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

No that is the whitepaper for HOT because the existing papers are for Holochain, HOT is a coin on that protocol and has a separate use and definition. You just have no idea what you are talking about and keep posting like a desperate low IQ cuck.

I understand why you would be scared though. Let's assume you are married to a useless pyramid scheme like BTC. Having a currency come in that is 600x faster and backed with an actual resource that trades 1.2t+ plus a year with an exponential growth curve due to actual usage would be very scary. Makes the pyramid scheme seem even more like a pyramid scheme.

Maybe if you read other peoples research papers on the exponential need for compute that aren't referenced by any crypto project you could find something like HOT in ICO and 40x like me.

>muh coin will kill BTC!11!!1!: the post
>also buy my bags i'm poor that's why i won't stop shilling on a mongolian basket weaving board

WTF this man looks like crazy on your pic OP

>5 responses in to someone posting actual investing thesis and can't say anything

Just try for me so I can shit on you.

I already shit on you, multiple times.

>mad that it isn't btc
>mad that there was a link to a paper
>false statement saying that there is no value proposition in any of those papers
>second upset post that there is a paper

Yeah you did really good man. Actually you win.

Nope. Just saying that the coin has zero real value and will never be used by anyone, and seeing how many people are shilling this link makes me believe that there are a lot of bagholders out there, you included..

if being 4x up is bagholding, sure.

>pump my bags sirs thank u

>still holding any altcoins in this bearmarket
Never gonna make it

>not holding HOT, the stablecoin

Attached: 233332222.jpg (702x641, 95K)

OK to any non retards here, what's the swap gonna be, holo to holofeul?

This. And when is it.

1:1 swap hot for holofuel facilitated by binance. Launch delayed by fcc specs on the boxes whenever those ship which should be Q1 2019 I would expect binance to start the swap the week before or so.

Beautiful answer user thank you.

At the very have some HOT as a backup in case blockchain fails.

Top 10 will be $50M market cap soon tho so you're still justed

delusion

This

Attached: 65894EE0-615A-48A6-9075-4737A9554000.jpg (1439x1425, 1.37M)

they never confirmed this.

Yes they did, go in the TG and ask a team member. Art said it.

No it literally has real value because it's tied to a conventional service. BTC has no real value because it isn't tied to any real service. Floor for HOT will be the cheapest hosting in the world so long as there are any nodes on the network and seeing how they sold 2,000 of them and anyone can run one that isn't likely. Floor for BTC is 0 because it's a speculative pyramid scheme with no use.

Checked.
The value proposition of Holofuel is really quite simple

will 5million hot make me rich someday?

Attached: 8b9.jpg (600x932, 35K)

can you give me a quick rundown on this image?

Sounds like a lot of "if"

Yes
Bogs are celebrities in France, that was at a parade through Paris

Pee pee poo poo. My ERC20 token is better than Bitcoin

The ERC20 is irrelevant. Fuel is what we're talking about here.

Attached: 1543975027022.jpg (358x358, 14K)

Impressive digits. Do Holochads ever tire of winning?

Does HOT have any partnerships or breadcrumbs leading to them atm? The supply and demand economics are well thought out.

mozilla and binance are both onboard

UN might be as well via the sphaera.world documents

There are 20 projects being actively developed right now. They are talking with the UN and Mozilla and them are trying to work on a new browser together that won't rely on DNS.

There is more but I haven't slept in 30 hours and don't remember off the top of my head.

Bro, they have to do a fuck ton of network testing and bootstrapping before doing the swap, Swap probably won't happen until Q4 2019 or sometime in 2020.

fake news its Q2

I hope people believe you so I can keep buying more, but the swap will happen when the network goes live which is when the boxes are delivered. I guess that could be delayed again but as of now its Q1 2019.
>raised 30 million
>more bootstrapping?

This. I mostly post threads like these so I can cap them and taunt the naysayers when we moon in a few months, but I'd appreciate more time to fill my bags as well.

>trying to work on a new browser together that won't rely on DNS.
First I heard of this, can you tell me more after you've gotten some sleep?

there's some stuff here about it github.com/Holochain/holochain-proto/wiki/FAQ