I lost everything (not just money) and want to kill myself

I put 5k into crypto and my ath was 120k, i wish i sold the top but like a dumbfuck i never sold. Currently im broke and i got laid off in april and cant find work, my girlfriend of 6 years left me, and my dad died.

Even though there is a potential for a golden bullrun in the next 5 years, the amount of pain and suffering is too brutal for me to handle. Living like hell everyday for 5 years for the possibility of becoming a millionare is not worth the time or suffering.

What the fuck should i do, im seriously thinking about just walking into any gun range and just killing myself there.

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-003757_Drakdoo.jpg (720x1480, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nkrzI9GwNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a job, get good at it, rebuild, learn from mistakes.

I'm sorry for your suffering but please don't ruin a gun range with a suicide. Many of them are small mom and pop businesses. It's really terrible for them. They didn't do anything bad to you.

Can you give me a job?

go be a wagie at a warehouse, they are always looking for lost souls

Also, if you healthy you can always recover. It's when you are sick and poor that things are really bleak.

Its either i kill myself or i go out guns blazing

You're a nigger and that's clear by your plan to kill yourself in a way that affects innocent people
I lost a lot too we all lost a lot
There's a lot of there you can appreciate but you feel stuck and are mentally ill
It's up to you to change your vision

im sory bad things hapened to you user.....well for not selling thats your fault, but getting left by your woman and your father dying thats pretty terrible specially in souch a short amount of time.....well at least you know you have probably fullfilled the quota of bad things that had to happen to you.....now youll probably be free of tragedies for a long time....

no seriously man....theres no point in killing yourself, i mean there is no point to living either but since youll be dead soon in a few decades anyways try and get some lulz.....something nice, doesnt eaven need to be meaningfull.
sometimes beauty can help (music, art, nature)....

just chalk it up as a loss and move on. u never had that 120k, sorry but it’s gone. why dwell on something you can’t do anything about? tough shit. learn from it bucko

just blame are your problems on capitalism and become a leftist

>reee how could *they* let me do this?!?!?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R15068,_Leo_Dawidowitsch_Trotzki (1).jpg (220x327, 12K)

Get a job.

Everything in your life can be fixed but killing yourself is irreversible.

>guns blazing

You should be found and arrested.

Reported to the FBI.

Kill yourself faggot.

You pussy faggot.

I had 2000 antshares that I lost and could've had 500K.

But fuck it life moves on. Get a job.
Become social. Fuck that bitch. Get a new one.

Don't be In a cave like a weirdo.

Im not making a threat, im saying i perfer to killmyself but that is the number 2 option. but i dont own any guns and im too broke to buy any.

By guns blazing, a form of Retribution not involving killing or harming other people

youtube.com/watch?v=7nkrzI9GwNk

You lost a pocket full of change compared to most people. You can work a few months at a part-time job and make that money back. Some people put their whole life savings into it. Stop being a baby. 'oooh booo hooo I want to go to a gun range and become an hero because I lost [less than enough money to buy a house these days]'

You didn't lose everything, either. You gained important lessons:

1. You lost your money because you were greedy. Anyone with common sense would have realized, 'Hey, I made over $100,000 with a $5,000 investment, I better take at least a big chunk of this out'. But most people didn't, because most people were greedy also. So there's a lesson that's worth more than you think: don't be greedy.
2. Save your money. Don't invest in the future.

Attached: 4f75bcd343346d5e5c3d82d256e1cdba.png (926x1339, 488K)

Hows your credit? If you can find a lender that will let you, borrow as much as you can and try to make some/all of it back (obviously if you have a decent understanding of trading, you have a higher chance).

If it doesn’t work, well, you know where I’m going with this. Could also use some of it to take the pressure off and cover living expenses. Literally everything to gain and nothing to lose.

I’ve been more or less where your at, worse even in terms of $ and pulled back from it.

at least try to fix it before you give up, shitcoins pump all the time even in bear markets (fucking syscoin went up 60% today).

Attached: obsny5iexvn11.jpg (640x512, 70K)

Sorry for your loss user but it does seem like you dwell on those lost 5 grands way too much. It must have been quite a ride, you almost made a lot of money, but investing has its risks. I could have made more than a million by not selling some amazing shitcoins that I had too early, but hindsight is always 20/20. You should not look at this kind of investing as something that must necessarily bring you an incredible change of life

This honestly made me feel better, thanks

LARP

Remember ATH was like 1 day for each alt, with about 2-3 weeks of ALT-bullrun.

Give it 2 more years, if it don't explode again (to New ATH obviously not previous ATH) then go ahead, that's what I plan at least.

Smoke some stuff meanwhile to cope, but requires funds obviously.

I’m sorry for your struggles OP, hang in there. We’re all going through some shit right now and it all seems to come at once. Stay strong.