Blizzard killed yet one of their games, sell your blizzard stocks now before they drop too hard!

Blizzard killed yet one of their games, sell your blizzard stocks now before they drop too hard!

Attached: OH NO SELL SELL SELL BIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg (1629x865, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72eKCsPyyL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is actually a good thing. HotS was always dog shit. Now there's at least a possibility they use big boy resources to make a good game.

Yeah this. A company not willing to ditch a loosing startegy is as done as GM was back in 08. The smart thing to do is cancel your losers and relocate your resources to what you're good at. (Like what GM did when they closed all those factories this year).

No at blizzcon 2013 it was actually good and then they changed it completely and ruined it.

t.blizzlet

I think I am going to open a short desu. Fuck everything they are doing.

>2019
>Blizzard
who fucking cares desu

I will buy any RTS Blizz makes no matter how shit, but they stopped making them so don't care lol.

Attached: 1476001178585.jpg (600x800, 58K)

Buy your GodsUnchained cards while they're still in presale

They still make mad dough from WoW zombies, SC gooks and Diablo junkies. This is Jow Forums, not /v/.

Same company thats making the crash and spyro remakes this will pump when ctr release approaches

Classic WoW in 6-8 months. Close your shorts before that

Nostalgia is a bitch. It always leaves you disappointed.

Speak for yourself. Retro/Old games make up the entirety of my gaming library.

Blizzard Acitvision has a couple of eventual dead franchises on hand:
>Call of Duty; which has become a 1 map battle royale game für $60 bucks; thanks to Fortnite this won't work anymore, especially not on a yearly basis
>Diablo franchise; part 4 probably far off if existant at all (inb4 kotaku article); if Immortal flops in China (which is a possibillity) kiss any investment into the franchise goodbye
>WoW classic could be well behind expectation; overestimated hypothetical demand of nostalgia (ie people like to think they want old wow back; in reality they want their old memories to come alive again which most likely won't happen)
>eventual WoW decline becuase more and more ppl will grow out of it
>Destiny 2, well, yeah, Destiny 2, userbase gonna shrink shrink shrink
>HotS ded now
>WC3 remaster; wtf who needs this shit

oh wait that's almost 100% of their product portfolio
guss they fuggd

feel free to disagree but tell me why; thx
eager to hear

this but unironically

very early HoTS was very fun, but then they began to kill every champion with reworks so make them more Esport friendly and easier to play with/against, the same with maps, all maps works the same now basically

the only good blizzard game right now is starcraft 2, even overwatch is getting less and less views on twitch

but hey, atleast half of the developers are female!

>to make them more eSports friendly and make them ease to play and play against
I wonder when blizzard will understand how incompatible eSports and skill devaluation is. They've been gradually making overwatch shittier and shittier, and it had some pretty fucked up problems to begin with due to a main tank character called reinhardt whose main counter is himself.

Imo, eSports is ripe for disruption. It's more popular than ever, but the really good players are largely dissatisfied.

>blizzard
>making a good game post diablo 2
also I hear Santa Claus is making rap videos now

>the really good players are largely dissatisfied
youtube.com/watch?v=72eKCsPyyL8

Starcraft 2 is a great game, can't wait for them to release Starcraft 3 and kill the franchise forever.

Shutting down a shitty game that they lost money on is a good thing dumbo.
But still though, everyone should be shorting them at the moment. There's no reason to hold/buy until some good numbers comes out which is after classic WoW/Diablo immortal, so.. late 2019.

>wow classic will be a literal 1.12 pserver with subscription
blizzard are fucking dead